MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deborah Bradley.

I frequently forget names and it's helpful to me to glance down at the thread tags to jog my memory.

Oh too funny! After fixing Dad's, I got mom's last name wrong!! :floorlaugh:

My parents share a regular cell phone, but also own a TracPhone (from 1999, probably lol). When, for example, my dad runs some errands, he'll "buzz" my mom when he's about 10 minutes away, so she'll know to set the table for dinner.

They learned that when a TracPhone call is less than 15 seconds and is NOT answered, it doesn't count as a unit. My parents found this to be a cost-effective way to communicate.
O/T I know but- I can't help it- your comment re. your parents "circa" 1999 cell phone STILL has me laughing... younger folk always love to laugh at their 'rents dinosaur-era idea of technology (I didn't mean you; my 13-yr-old son does it to me constantly lol)... and yet, the "old folks" are smart enough to get free calling when they need it, pretty damn awesome! Your parents sound really cool!

danbharris dan harris
Hanging on the wall in missing baby Lisa Irwin's nursery: tiny hand and footprints. @Nightline yfrog.com/nxuezjxj
1 hour ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

danbharris dan harris
The crib where missing baby Lisa Irwin was, according to her mom, last seen. More on @Nightline. yfrog.com/kld6altj
1 hour ago

d6alt.jpg

uezjx.jpg

I haven't heard anybody say that Lisa's dad had a company phone with him but couldn't use it to make a 911 call.

JMO

Debbie's dad (David) posted that Jeremy has a work phone and that is why he didn't take his personal phone to work. We still do not know who or how 911 was called.

I think David's posts seem to be in defense mode and leaves more questions than answers. The focus in this family does not appear to be in finding Lisa anymore but, to defend Debbie and Jeremy.

According to the grandfather, Debbie's phone was messed up and her grandmother gave her her old one last weekend while they were there for one of the boys birthday. Debbie was manually entering all the numbers into the new/used phone, not "downloading" them. Jeffrey had his own work phone, which is why, according to David, the grandfather, he did not take one of the cells on the table.

Not stating this as fact at all, just what David is saying, but IMO, it makes no sense why someone would take the phones.

They kept saying they didn't have a phone, yet dad has a work phone? Did they use it to call 911?

Emotions are running high with this case peeps-and I understand completely. But please watch the snark to one another.

She is absolutely in their crosshairs. Absolutely. Like Riley Fox's dad, and the Aisenbergs, and Breanna's folks. Who are in horrible pain, their babies were missing, and on top of all that they're being hounded by LE during their panic.

Last week, Texas just released YET ANOTHER convicted criminal who served 25 years in prison for the murder of his wife, that he did not commit. DNA evidence tested by the Innocence Project, tested against the will and over the strong objections of the prosecution, proved that another man was guilty of the murder.

Sorry to be off track, but I'm kind of up to here with cops getting the wrong idea and vilifying the victims of these horrible crimes.

Maybe the cops are being overly careful---if there is such a thing.

Baby Lisa's gone and is still being called a missing child. After LE checked the home, the area around the home and the landfill, they probably have to go back to that inner circle of the family.

Now if LE is being brash and attacking the parents, then they need to step back.

imo

Why is the mom concerned about the public and their questions, i.e the baby monitor, etc. Who on earth would be worrying about supplying info like that to the public?

LE said earlier their door is open and it would be great to have the parents walk through it...I guess they are still waiting...

Also about the phones being on the counter - no one cares or really needs to know why they were there. But the mom seems anxious to explain little details, which IMHO is TMI and makes her look guilty (innocent or not, it just looks bad when you offer more info than is asked or is needed or is pertinent - MOO).

There was a baby monitor on, but the mother didn't hear anything.

Mom's tears seem very real, but the story is suspicious. Dad seems unemotional. I have to wonder why somebody else would've found out he was working that one night, and decided to go steal the baby. It's all just a bunch of flukey facts at this point. Where is Lisa Irwin, 10 months old?

Little Lisa, Pumpkin Pie is so beautiful. The baby looks very happy and healthy.

http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/?watchId=8e0a42aa-a161-45d0-b274-bca53ec58ee3

Like with Mark Hacking, Casey Anthony, Scott Peterson, etc., LE DO get it right sometimes and don't just vilify 'victims' of crimes. It goes both ways in these cases. Sometimes the people under scrutiny by LE, people who are the supposed 'victims' of crimes, deserve to be there...we don't have the facts that LE does, so I'll continue to give them the benefit of the doubt until we find out that KC's LE has a reputation for incompetence.

They usually get it right, which is why one of my first posts in this whole horrible saga was I'm following LE's lead. They issued an Amber Alert even when it didn't meet the criteria, and they were completely on the case of a baby abducted from the home. I usually believe LE's gut sense, and I said that.

But. When they are unable to solve it quickly, it appears to me that sometimes LE turns on the victims.

Not always. They stood by Elizabeth Smart's family, and Jessica Lunsford's family even though they couldn't solve the crime quickly.

In general, though, I think LE often turns on the family they originally thought were victims if they can't find any other evidence of another perp.

Debbie's dad (David) posted that Jeremy has a work phone and that is why he didn't take his personal phone to work. We still do not know who or how 911 was called.

I think David's posts seem to be in defense mode and leaves more questions than answers. The focus in this family does not appear to be in finding Lisa anymore but, to defend Debbie and Jeremy.

Bold emphasis mine

I can kind of understand that, though! It seems that people are finding the smallest things suspicious, convincing themselves that Debbie Did It without any kind of proof... I dunno. I can understand them feeling defensive.

Thanks, everyone, for your clarification of Lisa's "illness". A late summer/early fall cold sounds reasonable, but at this time of year, it could be allergies. Warm days, cool nights, changing foliage, windows open during the day, furnace running at night = major allergy/asthma symptoms.

Thoughts and prayers for lovely little Lisa.

She has been interviewed for hours and hours. I'm sure LE knows the answer to that question, and they're not sayin' nothin'. How about if LE really wants this baby found, they'll start providing the public with answers? *crickets*

Isn't this supposed to be a victim friendly board?

They can't win. The Ramseys clammed up, and were vilified for that. Terri Horman clammed up, and was burned at the stake. These parents are talking, they get the same treatment.

And their precious baby is missing, and they have no idea where she is. IMHO, of course.

Is it a coincidence that, the ones who should be shouting from the rooftops and sitting in front of LE until they are not vilified, never find the real killer or their missing child?

One has to wonder why they are not talking to LE. Why aren't they taking the golden opportunity to speak to every microphone shoved in their face? Look at the parents of missing children who can't get coverage for their loved one, they'd kill for the chance to flood the air waves.

Makes no sense. Aside from the tears and distant stare on the National news morning shows, they are really doing nothing to find their baby!! Have they called TES? Who's searching besides LE?

They are in a hotel preparing for their exclusive with a major network - hard not to be a tad suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda