MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaycee Dugard's stepdad was ostracized by the family until she was found. Sure enough, he was telling the truth.

And to the few you have mentioned I can name a thousand where the LE got it right. Four children are killed every day from child abuse - most by their own parents and the vast majority are under four.

LE has to look at the parents when the baby goes missing from the home and there are no other suspects. As it should be.

Where did these pictures come from? Was there a story with them? The source is photobucket - whose photobucket? Thanks again.

I posted the links to the pictures. Here they are again:

danbharris dan harris
Hanging on the wall in missing baby Lisa Irwin's nursery: tiny hand and footprints. @Nightline yfrog.com/nxuezjxj
2 hours ago

danbharris dan harris
The crib where missing baby Lisa Irwin was, according to her mom, last seen. More on @Nightline. yfrog.com/kld6altj
2 hours ago

Apparently momtective loaded them to her photobucket.

Since the pics are from the reporter's yfrog account, they were most likely taken today. The reporters take pics with their phones all the time, and load them to yfrog, and tweet them.

This isn't the Jaycell Dugar's case, Casey Anthony Case, Hailey Dunne Case or any case but rather little lisa Irwin's case. Every case is different and we cannot compare one to the other. One size doesn't fit all. I have my opinion like everyone else. Not being snarly but just stating how I see it.

Forgive me if I missed it somewhere in these threads.. Are there more details about the 230 am phone call? Was it from the cellphone located in the house or from a landline in the house, have details been given publicly?

http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/

Jeremy Irwin was working the overnight shift building a Starbucks. First time he worked overnight....

Wow, this was an interesting video, for studying body language. JMHO

When Lisa breaks down and starts to cry, she pushes her head into Jeremy's chest and he doesn't put his arms around her to comfort her at all. His mom and dad are in back, the mom pats Lisa's shoulder, barely.

Either those are the coldest people in the world, or they don't believe her.

Forgive me if I missed it somewhere in these threads.. Are there more details about the 230 am phone call? Was it from the cellphone located in the house or from a landline in the house, have details been given publicly?

No more details that I can think of.

I believe that this was just a photo that they had from earlier....not taken during this investigation. I could be wrong but the mattress seems to be sitting too high.

It's been a long time - almost 37 years - since there's been a crib in my house, but I'm certain that the top of the mattress wasn't that close to the top of the bed-rail. Are manufacturers making "pillow-tops" for cribs these days? DH and I purchased a new mattress/boxspring set about a year ago, and I almost need a step-ladder to climb into bed!

From an earlier thread:

I don't know if LE 'turns' on the family simply because they don't find evidence of a perp, I think in most of these cases (Ramsey, Aisenberg) there is evidence pointing toward the family and very little if any toward a perp. What is LE supposed to do? Ignore the information they have on hand? Even if information *might* later surface that turns everything on its head? Their obligation is to the child in these cases first and foremost. Even if that means looking really hard at the parents and going so far as to accuse them of being involved.

In this case, we don't know what LE does. We don't know WHAT if anything LE has found...but if some of the leaks are true (phone call, text), then IMO they have every duty to look at the parents. I've seen nothing to indicate that they've looked ONLY at the parents also...they've done door-to-door searches and looked into RSO, etc. So if there's nothing to indicate an outside perp...no unexplained fingerprints, footprints, fibers, dna, etc. and hinkiness with the phone at 2:30, what should LE do?

I am torn, because from the pictures, that baby was well cared for and loved a lot. Her mother seems absolutely torn over this. But a few things about the story, a few words by the parents here and there, and a few recent events make me wonder about the parents' story...and unless LE is proved to be incompetent, I follow their lead most times.

Jumping off of your post-It is like concentric circles. LE starts with those closest and works their way out. If they cannot clear those closest, it makes it hard for them to move on. Marc Klaas is a great example of how you do it-he demanded the poly so LE did not waste time on him.

It looks like this jurisdiction has a lot to work with and that they are investigating other avenues while trying to clear family....that takes a lot of resources and little lady is surely worth the effort.

The poor guy was an eye witness to her being taken and chased the car on foot or with a bicycle. I wonder if she has shared any of her millions with him? Not meaning that in any negative way at all.

Wow, I read her book and I don't recall this at all. I'll have to read it again.

Jaycee had nothing to do with who LE suspected and that money will buy neither of them the years back that were stolen from them.

No, it was only reported by Fox so far, LE would not confirm or talk about it at all, and we certainly don't know if they know where the call came, if it exists.

No and LE won't confirm nor deny.

its a tub. a 30lb baby would be way too big for it. must be an old picture.

We actually have the tub. My daughter used it until she was two. It has an "infant" side and a "toddler" side. The reason we continued to do so was because I was too scared to put her in the big tub. I like to wrap my babies up in cotton wool :) I would like to point out, also, that my daughter was in the 99% for weight and height well into her mid-two's. So it's possible they might still use that tub for little Lisa. She is only 10 months old...dr's don't usually recommend putting babies into the big tub until they've been sitting up for a good while!

Wow, this was an interesting video, for studying body language. JMHO

When Lisa breaks down and starts to cry, she pushes her head into Jeremy's chest and he doesn't put his arms around her to comfort her at all. His mom and dad are in back, the mom pats Lisa's shoulder, barely.

Either those are the coldest people in the world, or they don't believe her.

Just like Terri Horman and her husband, Kaine.

Brought over from previous thread:

BBM

I agree. It would be kind of hard to show up with a 10-month-old and claim it as your own. A 10-day-old, maybe.

I don't know what to believe and I don't feel comfortable actually accusing the parents at this point, but it feels less and less like a stranger abduction.

Perhaps someone, a relative, didn't feel they were fit parents and decided they would be better caretakers for Lisa? In that case, at some point the baby will be out in public. Maybe that's why they are so eager to keep the story more national than local. Someone would have a 5 hour head start on taking Lisa out of the state.

The only way I can imagine anyone being able to pass off having a 10-month old baby randomly appear in their home is if they claim that they're foster parents.

Dear God, how can anyone watch this and not see that this mother had nothing to do with Lisa's disappearance!

I agree. I just watched it about an hour ago and I see genuine pain and tears. Not like when I watched Susan Smith and knew with every fiber of my being she was guilty.

I still lean toward there being no intruder though.

Dear God, how can anyone watch this and not see that this mother had nothing to do with Lisa's disappearance!

Oh I am understanding how you feel for I was there too but even a wife beater is sorry for what he did afterwards. So are parents that abuse children. It is genuine but still doesn't point to innocence or guilt in my opinion. I'm leaning towards guilt and I was 100% behind this mother a day and a half ago.

I understand Mom really I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member