Identified! MO - Phelps Co., WhtFem, 25-35, along I-44, dark blue hair, Oct'16 - Brandy Steinke

Indeed, some interesting ones as well such as those mentioning a girl with blue hair missing from Tennessee. I'm hoping this one can be solved soon.

Me too. BTW, :welcome:

(I just noticed your post count)

According to a comment on the Tennessee case, the Crocker MO police chief is attempting to make contact, so he apparently is chasing that lead.

I think they are talking about Harley Hopper but no description of any tats she looks 18 , but she's 13 .

I think they are talking about Harley Hopper but no description of any tats she looks 18 , but she's 13 .

I don't think it could be Harley because she was spotted twice so far with the man she ran away with. Unless he killed her and picked up another teen in MO that looks close to her description--just seems unlikely to be her.

Indeed, some interesting ones as well such as those mentioning a girl with blue hair missing from Tennessee. I'm hoping this one can be solved soon.

According to a comment on the Tennessee case, the Crocker MO police chief is attempting to make contact, so he apparently is chasing that lead.

I tried to find out more about the missing girl from Tennessee but I didn't find any media or police releases about her anywhere. If anyone finds an official link with info, please post and I will start a thread for her.

I would like to know her height and weight and more about the tat's. More about the scar would be useful also.

Height & weight yet for this young lady? Piccie of the red&blue sundress or the tattoos?

RIP, Westbound Jane Doe.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1205353159535878&id=119838724753999

Sorry if that link doesn't work, am on phone and still new here. More info plus pictures of her tattoos, and she was between 25 and 35 years old they now say after the autopsy.

It works, thank you. Form that release:

An autopsy was conducted in Columbia, Missouri on October 3, 2016. A cause of death has yet to be determined. Identification of the female has not been made.

It was reported early in the investigation that the female was believed to be approximately 18 to 20 years old. Findings in the autopsy showed that she was approximately 25 to 35 years old.

The female had various tattoos that may assist in her identification. A tattoo of a black wolf and a white wolf was on her right shoulder blade. A tattoo of a red heart with wings and butterflies was on her left shoulder blade. A tattoo of a vine was on her right ankle, which descended along the top of her foot to a toe. A lengthy scar was visible on her left thigh.
Bolding by me of relevant new info.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1205353159535878&id=119838724753999

Sorry if that link doesn't work, am on phone and still new here. More info plus pictures of her tattoos, and she was between 25 and 35 years old they now say after the autopsy.

Pics of tattoos:

Right Ankle/Foot
14572153_1205352856202575_3034064264766688595_n.jpg

Right Shoulder Blade:
14479607_1205352869535907_4784720040137474925_n.jpg

Left Shoulder Blade:
14520481_1205352859535908_314136452357155309_n.jpg

Especially the first and last tattoo looks "homemade", not done by a experienced good tattoo artist IMO.

no sketch of her face has been released yet?

no sketch of her face has been released yet?

Not yet. Her tattoos are so distinctive, maybe they hope she will be identified by those?
I get the feeling this is a small rural police department with limited resources.

FYI, Fort Leonard Wood military base is located right near there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Leonard_Wood_(military_base)

I'm not implying this death was caused by someone in the military, but if it was, we all know how often they move around. Sometimes they pick up a girlfriend or wife from out of state. Just saying that this poor lady might be missing from somewhere farther away than MO or an adjacent state. Possibly from another country (doubtful considering the tattoos, IMO).

im sort of thinking it was disfigured. :(

Not yet. Her tattoos are so distinctive, maybe they hope she will be identified by those?
I get the feeling this is a small rural police department with limited resources.

im sort of thinking it was disfigured. :(

I had that thought as well but didn't want to type it yet. Looks like a bruise about the heart tattoo but hard to tell. This is a homicide investigation but they don't have a COD yet. It's possible her face is not recognizable. :(

I believe the Mo Highway Patrol responded the call and is involved in the investigation as well.

FYI, Fort Leonard Wood military base is located right near there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Leonard_Wood_(military_base)

I'm not implying this death was caused by someone in the military, but if it was, we all know how often they move around. Sometimes they pick up a girlfriend or wife from out of state. Just saying that this poor lady might be missing from somewhere farther away than MO or an adjacent state. Possibly from another country (doubtful considering the tattoos, IMO).

I think she could be from anywhere since she was found along an interstate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back