MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh what is wrong with people?!? What an awful thing to say to get hateful responses. I'm about to go read a book with actual pages so my eyeballs don't fall out from looking at my phone for so long, but before I go I will leave with a quote I find so very true, and applicable in this situation, forgive me if some of it's not verbatim I'm going from memory here: "you cannot chase out darkness with darkness, only light can do that. You cannot chase hate out with hate, only love can do that" mlk jr. Goodnight y'all and prayers for a safe night for all!

Those chats should be considered rumors. So just report on what is on livestream and please verify before you post. Thanks

I apologize. I should not have brought the hateful rumor over here. I will call it a night. :blush:

Ugh what is wrong with people?!? What an awful thing to say to get hateful responses. I'm about to go read a book with actual pages so my eyeballs don't fall out from looking at my phone for so long, but before I go I will leave with a quote I find so very true, and applicable in this situation, forgive me if some of it's not verbatim I'm going from memory here: "you cannot chase out darkness with darkness, only light can do that. You cannot chase hate out with hate, only love can do that" mlk jr. Goodnight y'all and prayers for a safe night for all!

He was such a special person. I wish he had lived a long life. He had so much to give us all.

Nothing on St. Louis Fire and EMS either.

Why do people get their jollies off making up stuff like that? It's just wrong especially after 2 officers have been shot at since this whole mess.

I've been keeping up with everything, and I have some questions. LE has been "neutered" by the DOJ and it's CRS from what I've read. What I want to know is why would the higher-ups in LE not tell the DOJ to F-Off? Why would the higher-ups in LE require the officers to not respond to being spit on, cursed at, threatened, their families threatened, etc.? Why is this allowed?? Why have there been no arrests when this is taking place? Is LE required to do as the DOJ wants, or can they say Hell NO? If they are not required to do what the DOJ wants, then why would they do so anyway? This is very disturbing! LE should have nipped all this in the bud over two months ago, but apparently, they've been ordered to basically stand-down. How is this possible, and why would this be allowed to happen?

I hope the Grand Jury returns soon with no indictment of Officer Darren Wilson. The sooner the better, just announce the findings, and firmly deal with the continuing chaos!

You know, I wish all those who are fed up with all this insanity who live in Ferguson would make a stand and show up and make their voices heard in these meetings. They need to start taking their town back or it will be lost to them forever.

I've been keeping up with everything, and I have some questions. LE has been "neutered" by the DOJ and it's CRS from what I've read. What I want to know is why would the higher-ups in LE not tell the DOJ to F-Off? Why would the higher-ups in LE require the officers to not respond to being spit on, cursed at, threatened, their families threatened, etc.? Why is this allowed?? Why have there been no arrests when this is taking place? Is LE required to do as the DOJ wants, or can they say Hell NO? If they are not required to do what the DOJ wants, then why would they do so anyway? This is very disturbing! LE should have nipped all this in the bud over two months ago, but apparently, they've been ordered to basically stand-down. How is this possible, and why would this be allowed to happen?

I hope the Grand Jury returns soon with no indictment of Officer Darren Wilson. The sooner the better, just announce the findings, and firmly deal with the continuing chaos!

cbm,
Solitaryone, wish we knew.

You know, I wish all those who are fed up with all this insanity who live in Ferguson would make a stand and show up and make their voices heard in these meetings. They need to start taking their town back or it will be lost to them forever.

ITA with you Solitaryone!!

Instead we get sheeple from DC and NY with their opinions :facepalm:

ETA: sorry Pops lol

Ferguson LE may feel they can handle the situation. They have been trained to deal with this situation and you have to give them credit they are doing a fine job. Certainly if any police officer was going to crack under pressure we would have seen it. They all seem to be in control which shows they may be use to these types of individual confrontations from the community. Nothing worse for a police department and officers than to have someone else come in and take command because it lessons their ability to police the community after the higher agencies move out. This is just what I think, I could be all wrong but that is the impression I'm getting.

I do think they are doing an excellent job and I know protestors would not agree but no one has gotten hurt in the two months this has been going on in terms of the protesting. jmo

Is that Bassem character out of jail? If so, I'm sad to say I'm not surprised. Too bad there weren't a slew of serious charges laid on him.

Is that Bassem character out of jail? If so, I'm sad to say I'm not surprised. Too bad there weren't a slew of serious charges laid on him.

I can't imagine how there aren't a slew of serious charges - they have film to prove it.

I can't imagine how there aren't a slew of serious charges - they have film to prove it.

I know, right! Someone posted he was out of jail. He's for sure one nasty, sick dude. I can't wait till he reaps what he's been sowing!

Appears to be quiet tonight. That is a good thing. I'll be shutting the thread down in 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member