Silver Alert MO - Prem Kuar Prasad 65, Endangered, altered mental state & paranoia, on foot, 1000 block Elm Beach Dr, Marshfield, 16 Dec 2022

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1671705607241.png
1671705630636.png

The Webster County Sheriff’s Department has issued an Endangered SILVER Advisory for a missing adult.

65 year old Prem Kuar Prasad is an Indian female that stands at 5’00”. She weighs about 95 lbs, has black hair, black eyes, light brown complexion, and may be wearing a winter coat, as it was missing from her home. She was last seen in her house at 1098 Elm Branch Drive, Marshfield, Missouri at around 9:20 on the morning of December 16th.

Prasad is diagnosed with an altered mental state and paranoia. She is believed to be on foot and may not be properly dressed for the current weather conditions.

Anyone seeing the missing person, suspect, associate, or vehicle, or anyone having any information related to the endangered missing person should immediately dial 911 to contact the nearest law enforcement agency or call the Webster County Sheriff’s Department at 417-859-3911.

Missouri is facing severe weather today.

Where is this lady?

Was there possibly a language barrier in reporting her missing, or extended family thought that this lady was with other extended family?

All the same information, but KY-3 is regional TV with a news app:

Prem is still missing. :(

Webster County Sheriff's Office
320751699_865443538033979_4603425933472459757_n.jpg

Extreme cold in that area -- hope someone took her in?

Might there be a language problem, she's visiting people known to her who don't realize she's "missing?"

(Yeah, optimist typing here.)

Hi, Prem is my mother in laws sister. She is still missing! She has no family that she is visiting there in Missouri. The majority of her family live here in California. Also there is no laungage barrier. She is fluent in english as well as hindi. We are all extremely concerned about her safety.

Hi, Prem is my mother in laws sister. She is still missing! She has no family that she is visiting there in Missouri. The majority of her family live here in California. Also there is no laungage barrier. She is fluent in english as well as hindi. We are all extremely concerned about her safety.

Welcome to Websleuths, so sorry to 'meet' you & your family in this way!

Consider becoming a Verified Insider for your relative's thread:

Can you tell us why Prem is in Missouri? Traveling on I-44?

Best, Laughing

Welcome to Websleuths, so sorry to 'meet' you & your family in this way!

Consider becoming a Verified Insider for your relative's thread:

Can you tell us why Prem is in Missouri? Traveling on I-44?

Best, Laughing
No, she was not traveling. She lived there with a man we know only as Bob, her boyfriend of over 20 years.

No, she was not traveling. She lived there with a man we know only as Bob, her boyfriend of over 20 years.

Based on Webster County MO "Webster County Collector" property records, it looks like she is not listed as an owner/co-owner at that 1098 Elm Branch address. Previous court records show a P.O. Box and a Pitts Street address for her. Do you have any knowledge if she was actually living there? Could have been asked to leave? Could she be trying to make her way back to family, maybe California?

Due to WS TOS, since there is no POI listed in her case I am unable to post much of anything in that direction really. But I think I can point that if I was a family member I would check old court cases of others, especially one in 2005. Sitting on my hands here.

Based on Webster County MO "Webster County Collector" property records, it looks like she is not listed as an owner/co-owner at that 1098 Elm Branch address. Previous court records show a P.O. Box and a Pitts Street address for her. Do you have any knowledge if she was actually living there? Could have been asked to leave? Could she be trying to make her way back to family, maybe California?

Due to WS TOS, since there is no POI listed in her case I am unable to post much of anything in that direction really. But I think I can point that if I was a family member I would check old court cases of others, especially one in 2005. Sitting on my hands here.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, @Unsolved !

Wonder if there has been a thorough welfare check at either of the addresses???

Unsure. It was her boyfriend 'bob' that reported her missing after 2 days. After she was missing for 5 days he called to notify one of her sisters here in CA. The diagnosed altered mental state is news for everyone here. We had last seen her 3 years ago whenher mother had passed, and she came for services. She seemed normal then.

Interesting new article published today.

“We’ve had several different sightings of her in the past few weeks and have several different areas that we believe she was frequenting,” said Webster County Sheriff Roye Cole, “But we can’t personally get our our eyes on her.”

On December 16, Prasad went missing from her home near Marshfield, when KY3 went to speak to her long-term boyfriend, he refused to answer any questions and asked us to leave.

The sheriff’s department says she was last seen somewhere in the area along the intersection of SSR-KK and SSR-A, but what’s more, is that they say that she withdrew a relatively large sum of cash just before she disappeared.

See full article at the link.

Saw that this lady had been entered on the Charley Project (am I allowed to reference that here? if not - sorry!!) and wanted to see if there was a thread. Seems to be over a year without any update, are local LE still investigating I wonder?

Saw that this lady had been entered on the Charley Project (am I allowed to reference that here? if not - sorry!!) and wanted to see if there was a thread. Seems to be over a year without any update, are local LE still investigating I wonder?

Charley Project is fine! Thanks for taking some action for this lady.

jmho ymmv lrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back