Deceased/Not Found MO - Renee Pernice, 35, Kansas City, 2 Jan 2009 - *S. Pernice guilty*

kcsleuth, thank you for taking the time and using your knowledge of the internet to investigate Shon's activities. And thank you for posting the information you have uncovered.:blowkiss:
Obviously, he was trying to keep his activities a secret or he wouldn't have spelled his name differently. The more information LE has, the better the chance they will get the information they need to make an aresst.

Excellent work KCSLEUTH!!! Glad to see someone putting forth the effort to actually sleuth. I see so many threads on WS that appear to be just gossip. Which dissapoints me greatly, because I believed that this sight was supposed to be intended to try to help resolve crimes. Keep up the good work.

Resolve and discuss crimes. What is someone's idea of gossip is some else's idea of an opinion. All opinions are welcome as long as they stay within the TOS. :)

KCSLEUTH, Welcome to WS! You sure came in with a bang, glad to have you here!

Do you have the dates the other ads were listed? And what was LE's reaction upon informing them of this info? I understand if you can't tell us.

Nobody said I can't tell you, but I think it's best to leave it alone and let the authorities do their work.

The expired ad's don't contain dates, except the one where ammo was being sold, and it wasn't on craigslist.

I will at some point revisit this topic and post the details, but I'd prefer to wait for now.

Nobody said I can't tell you, but I think it's best to leave it alone and let the authorities do their work.

The expired ad's don't contain dates, except the one where ammo was being sold, and it wasn't on craigslist.

I will at some point revisit this topic and post the details, but I'd prefer to wait for now.

I understand. And please do post updtates. Again, welcome to WS!

Source: http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/03/renee-pernice.html

Renee Pernice Case Update
March 09, 2009

Investigation Discovery recently brought you the story of Renee Pernice, a 35-year-old woman from Kansas City, Missouri, who went missing in January. Since that time, there have been some interesting develops in the case, including the recent arrest of Renee's husband, 37-year-old Shon Pernice, on an unrelated charge.

On Feb. 25, police arrested Pernice on one count of stealing a firearm. According to court records, Pernice was visiting neighbors on Jan. 30, when he entered their basement and stole a .22 caliber handgun. The theft was noticed the following day, at which time the neighbors confronted Pernice. Two days later, Pernice allegedly returned the gun and apologized for taking it.

Pernice remained in jail overnight, and was released on Feb. 26, after he posted a $25,000 bond. According to the Clay County Prosecutor’s office, Pernice entered a plea of not guilty at his arraignment. The charge is listed as a Class C felony. Pernice is expected to appear in court again on March 31. More...

Renee Pernice is described as white, 5 feet 9 inches tall, and slender, with blue eyes and shoulder-length brown hair. Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers TIPS hot line at 816-474-TIPS.

FGS - this guy is a pathological liar and a loose cannon. LE needs to get this investigation wrapped up ASAP. Are they even still searching for Renee?

Alonzo Washington checks in on the Shon Pernice saga with an update on how Pernice came to know Kansas City, Kan. teacher Kelly Sharp, who was interviewed by police in the disappearance of Renee Pernice.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAllCustom&friendId=106341812&swapped=true

scroll down to 4th one

I just watched that. I like how he said maybe she ran off with a rich doctor, either that or she's dead. I just thought "You stupid piece of crap." Just keep on talking, Shon. He's going to slip up. He's too stupid to keep his mouth shut. His description of how he and Kelli got together was not very flattering to her, like she was chasing him, and if I were HER and he said that kind of stuff about me, I'l spill everything I knew. Hopefully she will do just that if she knows anything. I'm pretty sure she is not going to appreciate hearing what he has to say about her broadcast on the news.

I just watched that. I like how he said maybe she ran off with a rich doctor, either that or she's dead. I just thought "You stupid piece of crap." Just keep on talking, Shon. He's going to slip up. He's too stupid to keep his mouth shut. His description of how he and Kelli got together was not very flattering to her, like she was chasing him, and if I were HER and he said that kind of stuff about me, I'l spill everything I knew. Hopefully she will do just that if she knows anything. I'm pretty sure she is not going to appreciate hearing what he has to say about her broadcast on the news.

how about him telling of all the voice messages he left on her phone looking for her.. does he not watch the news.. NO CALLS were on her phone from him.. that was one of the first red flags

Like I said weeks ago. Shon will hang himself. The Lie about the phone calls. About Renee running off with a rich doctor. Is there any missing doctors where Renee worked?? I'm not positive, but I would say NO!!!!! And then throwing Ms. Sharp under the bus. I'm sure her lawyer will be giving a response soon. Also, If he knew Renee was seeing someone, but did not know who it was???? WTF???? If I knew my wife was seeing someone, I would make sure I would know who it was. I know Shon, he would go after the guy. All this interview does is give police more information. It gives them more ammo with the lie about leaving messages. Also, don't be surprised if Shon is reading this blog. He is sick like that. People, I know it is hard, but be patient. Shon will get what is coming to him.

Reading the posts and listening to the tape makes me think Alonzo Washington needs to attend reporting school. He prides himself that he asks pointed questions like - Did you have anything to do with your wife's disappearance - but has no follow-up to Shon Pernice's predictable response. He asks Shon Pernice if Renee was having an affair - but when Shon Pernice answers yes, but he doesn't know who with, Washington doesn't ask the obvious follow-up of how do you know and/or what proof do you have. It appears to me that the questions are set up to allow Shon Pernice to just deny what he wants to deny and admit what he wants to admit. IMO

Actually, it looks like the person who works for the Kansas City Kansan just referred readers to Mr. Washington's blog.

Alonzo Washington is a local community activist. He blogs about crimes against all people and has his own telephone number for tips. He has been known to get tips from people that may not be willing to call LE or who have called in tips but gotten nowhere. He sometimes uses controversy to keep a case in the spotlight. Not everyone likes his style or what he has to say, but one thing is for sure he works relentlessly to keep local cases in the spotlight. Here is an article People Magazine did on him helping to solve the Precious Doe case.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20147633,00.html

I want to go ahead and revisit this topic with hopes that other sleuths can do some online sleuthing to see if they can find any other information.

After spending what seemed like hours decoding a grainy image from a KMBC video/story about Shon's "Internet Dating" activity, I was able to discover his profile/username on the dating site was ifdfiremedic.

In my previous post, I discussed replacing his myspace id #'s 159467237 with his username I discovered ifdfiremedic. They go to the same page.

MySpace URL's:
http://www.myspace.com/159467237
http://www.myspace.com/ifdfiremedic

I searched all I could on ifdfiremedic and came up with these results:
(Note: craigslist ad's that have expired or been deleted will no longer come up)
To see all cached ad's, go to this URL:
http://www.google.com/search?q=ifdfiremedic&hl=en&filter=0

Silver American Eagle Set
Mar 4, 2009
American Eagle set 1986 to 2007 in a collectors book. Minimun offer of $350.
The 1996 one alone is worth $70. email: ifdfiremedic@yahoo.com
kansascity.craigslist.org/clt/1060675877.html

Safe Stack On
Stack on 28 gun safe. Fire/water proof. Purchased in Decemeber, original papers.
Excelllent condition. $700 firm email: ifdfiremedic@yahoo.com
kansascity.craigslist.org/spo/1054845862.html

Safe
Mar 3, 2009
28 gun Stack-On Total defense safe. Purchased in December.
Very new, original papers. $700 email: ifdfiremedic@yahoo.com
kansascity.craigslist.org/for/1058644305.html

Wood Burning Stove
Date: 2009-03-06, 9:35PM CST.
Great condition, was currently used. The flue is adjustable to go on the top or back.
Email: ifdfiremedic@yahoo.com
kansascity.craigslist.org/for/1063893656.html

Stethescope, Littmann new
Date: 2009-03-06, 9:40PM CST.
Littmann Cardiology III Black, 27 in", new in box, great gift. Original price is $200.
Email: ifdfiremedic@yahoo.com
kansascity.craigslist.org/for/1063898751.html

US Navy collectible
Includes some inside parts. Rare to own and would make a good collectors piece.
Looking for best offer.
email: ifdfiremedic@yahoo.com
kansascity.craigslist.org/clt/1055877514.html

Step 2 Desk with light
Some stickers on the desk top. I tried to remove some to make way for more stickers from your child. $20
kansascity.craigslist.org/bab/1055864433.html

Stethescope Littmann
Date: 2009-03-04, 5:49PM CST.
Littmann Stethescope Cardiology III Black, 27 in. New in Box. Never used. $100
email:ifdfiremedic@yahoo.com
kansascity.craigslist.org/for/1060682355.html

New Steel Toed Black Boots
Brand new steel toed combat boots. 100% leather, never worn, size 10R. Great condition. First $15.
kansascity.craigslist.org/for/873432004.html

30 piece plastic storage container
Anchor Hooking brand, made in USA. Microwavable plastic. Good condition and very sturdy.
Perfect for someone starting out.
kansascity.craigslist.org/hsh/863161031.html

Dusters/ Cowboy coats $60 each or $100 for both.
Great deal for someone who could use them or like western apparel.
Perfect for the fall.
kansascity.craigslist.org/clo/846577210.html

Dusters/Riding coats
new--never been in the elements, size sm/med, purchased for western styles pictures.
These fit me at 5'9", 175. $25 each.
kansascity.craigslist.org/grd/863136974.html

Dusters/Riding Coats
2) Driza Bone, brown, new--never been in the elements, size sm/med
These fit me at 5'9", 175. $35 each.
kansascity.craigslist.org/grd/855634800.html

Steel Toed Combat Boots---New
Brand new steel toed combat boots. 100% leather, never worn, size 10R.
Great condition. First $15.
kansascity.craigslist.org/spo/869374008.html

(Craigslist) Kids Party items---Bulk - $3 (KC North)
I'll take offers on the case. Great for resale or kids party.
I just don't have the time.
kansascity.listpic.com/bab/869420514_craigslist_kids_party_items_bulk_3_kc_north.html

(Craigslist) computer games-flight simulator, others - $15 (KC North)
Flight simulator never used. Several other ones. Never used. $15 for all
kansascity.listpic.com/tag/800202610_craigslist_computer_games_flight_simulator_others_15_kc_north.html

(Craigslist) Toy Box--Pooh - $20 (KC North)
First $20....All hinges work great, new condition, no problems. Kids have out grown it.
kansascity.listpic.com/bab/869405163_craigslist_toy_box_pooh_20_kc_north.html

(Craigslist) King Size Comforter - $10 (KC North)
Smoke free home.We paid $89 5 years ago, sticker still on bag. First $10 .
kansascity.listpic.com/hsh/869367533_craigslist_king_size_comforter_10_kc_north.html

NASCAR-Bill Ellliot Autographed car
Date: 2008-08-17, 12:26AM CDT.
1995 McDonalds car. Autographed on the winshield. Add to your collection!
kansascity.craigslist.org/for/800199966.html

King Size Comforter---with extras
Comes with two matching pillow cases and 2 matching shams. Smoke free home.We paid $89,
sticker still on bag. First $10 .
kansascity.craigslist.org/for/873424484.html

Comforter King size with extras
Great condition. Comes with two matchig pillow cases and 2 shams. Non smoking home. First $15
kansascity.craigslist.org/hsh/853826406.html

Fire House, ceramic
Great gift for a firefighter or for a collector. I have various other firefighting
collectables to post too. $12
kansascity.craigslist.org/clt/858485303.html

Dusters/ Cowboy coats $60 each or $100 for both.
Great deal for someone who could use them or like western apparel. Perfect for the fall.
kansascity.craigslist.org/grd/841805951.html

King Size comforter with extras
Comes with two matching pillow cases and 2 matching shams. Smoke free home.
We paid $89, sticker still on bag. First $10.
kansascity.craigslist.org/hsh/863169977.html

Dusters/ Cowboy coats, riding coats
2) Driza Bone, brown, new--never been in the elements, size sm/med These fit me at 5'9", 175.
$35 each.
kansascity.craigslist.org/clo/850141819.html

30 piece storage contain set
Lids for every piece. Anchor Hooking brand, amde in USA. Microwavable plastic. Good condition and very sturdy.
kansascity.craigslist.org/hsh/853832834.html

King Size Comforter
Smoke free home, lightly used. 300 thread count Egytptian cotton. I bought from Linens and Things for $89.99 plus tax.
kansascity.craigslist.org/hsh/850128356.html

30 piece plastic storage bowel set
Lids for every piece. Anchor Hooking brand, made in USA. Microwavable plastic. Good condition and very sturdy.
kansascity.craigslist.org/hsh/858493726.html

EMT Pants-Navy--New
New, never worn, EMT pants, Navy blue, size 40R. Paid $65. Image Aparral Brand. Pics will follow.
kansascity.craigslist.org/spo/863157372.html

About Craigslist Ads:
Craigslist doesn't store cached versions of their ads. The general public cannot go back and look at expired or deleted posts.
Duplicate listings of the same items posted above most likely indicate the ad was posted more than one time.

These two ads were posted on kcguntrader.com
The ad's have since been deleted, but you can still view the cached version of the ads.

cached links:
Safe - A. Other Stuff : General
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:hWMwBSRGaw0J:kcguntrader.com/view_print.asp%3Fid%3D50030614540100012+ifdfiremedic&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

556 ammo with 3 mags - 4. Firearm Parts & Related Items : Ammo
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:c_BXLSE4Z2wJ:www.kcguntrader.com/viewad.asp%3Fid%3D50087713857100012+ifdfiremedic&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Note: It is not illegal to post ads online, and I am in no way implicating anyone has done anything wrong by posting these ads.
The information contained in this post is public information that was posted freely in the internet.

I think the Navy Sonor Bouy is stolen. The Navy does not give those away. Someone should call the FBI. It has a serial number on it and they can track it. It is, to the my best guess, a "passsive" sonobouy. It is pretty much a microphone for the water to listen for submarines.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back