MO - Ronnie A Bolin, 33, Jefferson County, 8 July 1996

BBM:
Why throw the computer away at all then. All you have to do is take a sledgehammer to said hard drive and pummel the hell out of it and make it so the FBI cannot put it back together. It's not that hard.
Skinner, thank you for your insight.

We've heard MS tossed equipment too. A printer, scanner, fax machine, I can't remember exactly. Which seemed odd. Now I wonder if MS feared that LE would match printed documents to the printer/fax/scanner in the office. Idk, in old movies there's always an old typewriter with a key that sticks.

We've heard MS tossed equipment too. A printer, scanner, fax machine, I can't remember exactly. Which seemed odd. Now I wonder if MS feared that LE would match printed documents to the printer/fax/scanner in the office. Idk, in old movies there's always an old typewriter with a key that sticks.

I think there all a bunch of idiots.
Oy, the darn typewriter gets em all the time.
I do remember a case or two that a typewriter helped convict someone.
I'm calling Scooby-do.

ETA: why not sell the equipment instead of tossing? Minus hard drive though, always.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wbbh/documents/9644440 RONNIE BOLIN.pdf

Pages 5 and 6 are the ones that mention KE

attachment.php
attachment.php

A little tongue-in-cheek irony:
KE's street addy in the document above is "Blow Street"?!

Maybe that alone attracted CWW to steal KE's identity---oh, that and the resemblance is **once again** uncanny!

Dolan is still a detective on JCSO. And I'm fairly certain that their incompetence knows no bounds. If you are friends/family with any of them, they will all cover for you no matter how incompetent you are or how badly you botch a case. I've watched it happen over and over and over in he course of 30+ years. Detectives staying on cases when they have a personal relationship with the accused or the accused's family and then making sure that the case goes no where either thru incompetence or intentional corruption. Even when the other cops know/find out about the corruption absolutely NOTHING is done to fix it. As for embarrassment - JCSO apparently has NONE of that either as no amount of media attention on their corruption and incompetence has caused them to make any changes.

There's a saying around the state of Missouri - Jefferson County is like being in a whole other country! They are so backwards, corrupt, and incompetent that the entire state is laughing at them, most are just to ignorant to know it! Obviously I have zero faith that these people will ever fix the corruption in their ranks much less do effective police work to actually solve cases. And don't even get me started on the prosecutors or the judicial system itself!

Thanks for the reply, questioneverything. Do you think Dolan knew it was CWW, or was he duped by the false ID?

Thanks for the reply, questioneverything. Do you think Dolan knew it was CWW, or was he duped by the false ID?

That's hard to say. Honestly there are so many men in Jefferson County who seem to think this is the perfect look for them that it could be very difficult for someone to tell them apart - especially if you've never met in person. From the sound of the report, he had no idea but that doesn't mean much. I've seen too many police reports leave out information or add things that didn't happen.

People are under the impression that police don't lie but my experience has been they lie just as much as anyone else and sometimes far more. The big difference is that their word is ALWAYS assumed to be true by judges and juries. I believe that is one of the biggest problems we have with any LE - they are always given the benefit of the doubt and assumed to be nothing but honest and having integrity. Because of this, they are literally allowed to "police" themselves which inevitably leads to incompetence and corruption. And I don't believe this problem is specific to only Jefferson County - I'm willing to bet that there are many, many counties across this country, especially large rural counties, that have the exact same problem. The only way to fix this problem is for the public to decide to hold these departments accountable thru outside reviews, citizen reviews, or some other independent policing. Otherwise, all this incompetence, corruption, and favoritism will continue.

I had an attorney tell me once that policing and the judicial system were about enforcing the LAW, and often the law has very little to do with JUSTICE. At the time I thought he was simply jaded by too many years in the system but I've learned he was dead on. I'm hoping that Florida's LE working this case are competent, unbiased, and interested in justice and the law. Unfortunately after experiencing the exact opposite for most of my life, I'm not going to hold my breath.

That's hard to say. Honestly there are so many men in Jefferson County who seem to think this is the perfect look for them that it could be very difficult for someone to tell them apart - especially if you've never met in person. From the sound of the report, he had no idea but that doesn't mean much. I've seen too many police reports leave out information or add things that didn't happen.

People are under the impression that police don't lie but my experience has been they lie just as much as anyone else and sometimes far more. The big difference is that their word is ALWAYS assumed to be true by judges and juries. I believe that is one of the biggest problems we have with any LE - they are always given the benefit of the doubt and assumed to be nothing but honest and having integrity. Because of this, they are literally allowed to "police" themselves which inevitably leads to incompetence and corruption. And I don't believe this problem is specific to only Jefferson County - I'm willing to bet that there are many, many counties across this country, especially large rural counties, that have the exact same problem. The only way to fix this problem is for the public to decide to hold these departments accountable thru outside reviews, citizen reviews, or some other independent policing. Otherwise, all this incompetence, corruption, and favoritism will continue.

I had an attorney tell me once that policing and the judicial system were about enforcing the LAW, and often the law has very little to do with JUSTICE. At the time I thought he was simply jaded by too many years in the system but I've learned he was dead on. I'm hoping that Florida's LE working this case are competent, unbiased, and interested in justice and the law. Unfortunately after experiencing the exact opposite for most of my life, I'm not going to hold my breath.

Great post Questioneverything!

What is that old saying? If you want to get away with murder, go to Boulder, Co or Orlando, Fl. BoomCha!

I'm mean no offense to anyone in Boulder or Orlando.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't it amazing how I was thinking the same thing? Not just your comment, but so many others. I read them and think, WOW, my thoughts exactly. I just don't have the eloquence other Websleuthers have. But I do have that THANK YOU button.

ETA: For U2forever and everybody else I totally agree with on these threads.

Am I alone in thinking there is a strong possibility the missing Bolin will come back into play?

I am right there with you Dale, and I doubt you and I are the only ones that think this case will be further scrutinized - if it's not already happening. Too many coincidences. Fingers crossed for RB's family & loved ones. I pray they (and RB) will find Justice.

Am I alone in thinking there is a strong possibility the missing Bolin will come back into play?

I agree too! I love to see this thread up near the top again. There have got to be people that know things. All we need is the one brave souls with the answers to come forward and give this family some answers and possibly a bit more closure (but really is there ever really "closure" in a murder?).

Mark Sievers, husband of slain Bonita Springs doctor, arrested
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...61-5dcc-4702-e053-0100007ffde9-370302511.html

Bolin's brother, Greg, who has known Wright since elementary school, said the 25 years in Wright's plea deal is not enough for a man he described as "the most evil of those three" men arrested in the case.

Lt. Doc Coombs, a Jefferson County Sheriff's Office investigator, said Wright's plea deal so far will not affect the open investigation into Ronnie Bolin's disappearance back in Missouri.

"Obviously we're very interested in what's going on in Florida," Coombs said.

Bolin said he hopes Sievers' arrest will shed new light on the old case.

"All we can do now is hope Mark has knowledge of Wayne's prior crimes and rolls on him in return," Bolin said.

If CWW took this deal to save himself from the death penalty, I doubt he will start talking about other murders he may have committed right now. Only had he lost hope, and just wanted to clear his conscience, would he go there. I think the RB case is going to remain quiet until or unless Mark opens that can of worms. But today is only the first day. It may take a while for MS to play that card. Perhaps LE knows how to get that ball rolling.

. . . I think the RB case is going to remain quiet until or unless Mark opens that can of worms. But today is only the first day. It may take a while for MS to play that card. Perhaps LE knows how to get that ball rolling.

Another possibility is that in all his years of "mentoring" JRR, CWW bragged to his junior associate about some of his past "experience" in crime. It would be quite a coup for the Lee County Sheriffs Office to close the RB case as well as their own. It's too late for JRR to make a plea deal in the Sievers case, but he might still make a bargain with what he knows about Missouri.

If MS or JWW do know anything about RB, would it just be hearsay?

My guess is probably. But it would be nice if at the VERY least one of them can direct LE to RB's remains so he can have a proper burial

Couldn't the admission of knowledge be used against them? Any of them?

If CWW took this deal to save himself from the death penalty, I doubt he will start talking about other murders he may have committed right now. Only had he lost hope, and just wanted to clear his conscience, would he go there. I think the RB case is going to remain quiet until or unless Mark opens that can of worms. But today is only the first day. It may take a while for MS to play that card. Perhaps LE knows how to get that ball rolling.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that LE has already played them against each other. I have no doubt that MS pulled out all the stops in implicating CWW in order to redirect LE away from his door. If they could convince CWW that MS was blaming him for the murder of TS, whether true or not, it would be the quickest way to get him to roll and take a plea deal.

If MS or JWW do know anything about RB, would it just be hearsay?

If the defendant said the "hearsay" in front of the witness, it usually can be used against him in court.

Couldn't the admission of knowledge be used against them? Any of them?

I'm not sure. JR, I'm guessing "no" since he would have gained knowledge way after the fact. But if JR and MS get the max sentence for TS's murder what do they really have to loose by talking? I'd imagine they are mighty pissed that CWW spilled the beans to save himself. I can imagine them not being happy about CWW getting out of jail and continuing his life in 20 years (with good behavior). If I was them I'd make sure that didn't happen

Biggest misconception IMO is that other than JRR they are both intelligent men a lot of people think they are completely stupid both are educated, have the ability to con people out of their next paycheck, and in CWW case personable. A lot of people in Missouri are not that familiar with what is going on as the reports here were just quick hit on TV about the arrests and the reason , print media forget about I think I saw maybe 3 articles and I do subscribe to the STL Post DIspatch. There is concern that with both JRR and CWW families here possible retribution against people. The timing of the wedding really was not rushed, AW and CWW were with each other over a year before hand. so with both histories marriage was inevitable. Timing I believe just happened to be in the time frame that discussions occurred. so it was used to all their advantages. No it was not an email we have to get married, was set for at least 3 months before hand. How people in CWW and JRR's family are reacting I honestly have no idea have never met them other than at the wedding. AW's family from what I understand are concerned for her, most feel that her initial dedication to her husband was natural without seeomg the findings put forth, BUT that now an annulment should happen as fast as she can get one. Still a little concern over possible perjury did occur with some of her statements could stillget her in hot water. that is my opinion

Has anyone been talking about Ronnie Bolin?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back