MO - Ronnie A Bolin, 33, Jefferson County, 8 July 1996

7/12/1996
CWW provided LE with a false ID, claiming to be Kurtis Emshouson.
Pages 5-10 of the 62 page report shows during that very same interaction, LE spoke with three other people that were present.
Robert Sondag Jr.
CWW's mother
CWW's father
Ouch... They knew CWW gave LE false identification, as it happened right before their eyes and went along with it. I bet they are sweating a bit themselves now.

Oh, I beg to differ. I doubt they are/were sweating about this at all. It seems to me these people are wired differently- anyone that would lie (even by omission) to LE officers has a different set of standards then you or me. These might be the type of folks that enjoy getting one over on LE and have no respect for their position. CWW was not created in a vacuum - he had support, apparently from his mother and father.

LE shows up to my house looking to question my son and he is going down to the station to answer their questions. I might be going too, and meeting a lawyer there, but I would never be party to the likes of what happened here.

It's disgusting and speaks quite clearly, at least to me, that these people believe they are above the law.

My beliefs:
I believe CWW killed Mr. Bolin, or had him killed
I believe MS knows every detail about the killing and what happened to Mr. Bolin's body
I believe MS is seething w anger with CWW ,as he knows LE maybe/probably had little factual evidence to indict MS without CWW testimony. MS is probably wondering why CWW and MS both couldn't just keep their mouths shut and see what plays out. But MS stood to gain so much financially and CWW stood to do so much prison time or DP.
I believe once MS understands his dog and pony show is over, he will have so much anger and desire to speak, he will spill any known Bolin details. CWW/MS were too close of friends for so many years and shared literally anything/everything for MS not to know some incriminating Bolin details. It's only a guess if MS knows enough Bolin details for additional charges to brought against CWW, but if he does know facts I feel MS will not hesitate to spill the beans against the "other" brother that put MS behind bars.
I believe we will learn some Bolin details.

My beliefs:
I believe CWW killed Mr. Bolin, or had him killed
I believe MS knows every detail about the killing and what happened to Mr. Bolin's body
I believe MS is seething w anger with CWW ,as he knows LE maybe/probably had little factual evidence to indict MS without CWW testimony. MS is probably wondering why CWW and MS both couldn't just keep their mouths shut and see what plays out. But MS stood to gain so much financially and CWW stood to do so much prison time or DP.
I believe once MS understands his dog and pony show is over, he will have so much anger and desire to speak, he will spill any known Bolin details. CWW/MS were too close of friends for so many years and shared literally anything/everything for MS not to know some incriminating Bolin details. It's only a guess if MS knows enough Bolin details for additional charges to brought against CWW, but if he does know facts I feel MS will not hesitate to spill the beans against the "other" brother that put MS behind bars.
I believe we will learn some Bolin details.

I wouldn't be surprised if MS was just as involved in RB' death, which might keep him quiet. For now.

I wouldn't be surprised if MS was just as involved in RB' death, which might keep him quiet. For now.
But if and when MS is convicted and has either DP or LWOP and all appeals processes eliminated from the equation, they couldn't possibly add time to MS sentence so MS will at that point maybe want to spill info on the man that most put him in that predicament.

That- has been my suspicion for quite some time now- especially after hearing the statement from the gal AW worked with at Nicoletti's. It just rang true, for whatever reason.

That- has been my suspicion for quite some time now- especially after hearing the statement from the gal AW worked with at Nicoletti's. It just rang true, for whatever reason.

I don't remember about that...Could you link to that statement, Frigga? Thanks!

IIRC- and if someone else remembers please chime in, I went searching because I was almost certain that the interview with the female coworker was released in the batch 5 supplemental discovery. But, maybe that's just around the time I read the girls interview. I think her name may have been Angela too- possibly an Italian last name. Anyone else remember the interview? I think it was pretty short but the story she told of what she heard about RB's disappearance stood out like a sore thumb.

IIRC- and if someone else remembers please chime in, I went searching because I was almost certain that the interview with the female coworker was released in the batch 5 supplemental discovery. But, maybe that's just around the time I read the girls interview. I think her name may have been Angela too- possibly an Italian last name. Anyone else remember the interview? I think it was pretty short but the story she told of what she heard about RB's disappearance stood out like a sore thumb.

This interview also raised flags for me. Not only for the commentary that could possibly link MS to the murder of Ronnie Bolin but also because an FBI agent was part of the team conducting the interview.

Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/folderview...&usp=sharing&tid=0B717FUtKwdU8NmpNd2dEbTFWRWM

AR- the link brings up all the interviews- what are her initials or the bates numbers? Thanks so much for finding this!

AR- the link brings up all the interviews- what are her initials or the bates numbers? Thanks so much for finding this!

Batch 4 - Audio of SH - allegation/rumor about MS having an affair with the aunt of AW and when RB found out he confronted MS and was never seen again starts at the 9:15 mark

Batch 4 - Audio of SH - allegation/rumor about MS having an affair with the aunt of AW and when RB found out he confronted MS and was never seen again starts at the 9:15 mark

Good catch Frigga and AR! I missed this interview. Listening just now literally gave me chills.

Thanks so much AR for posting the link and guidance to that interview...I had not heard that one, and it convinces me that MS was involved in the disappearance of RB along with CWW...I hope that CWW sticks to deal to testify against MS, and then MS, in turn, snitches on CWW's nefarious activities so that he ends up getting lots more that the 25 years..Now THAT would be justice!

Thanks so much AR for posting the link and guidance to that interview...I had not heard that one, and it convinces me that MS was involved in the disappearance of RB along with CWW...I hope that CWW sticks to deal to testify against MS, and then MS, in turn, snitches on CWW's nefarious activities so that he ends up getting lots more that the 25 years..Now THAT would be justice!
I wonder how that would work with the different state jurisdictions. Certainly they would cooperate, but would that extend to taking DP off the table for testimony in another state's crime? Maybe MS will talk simply out of vengeance.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I go one step forward, two back in this case. I've spent the morning re-listening to some of these interviews when I should be finishing the end of the batch 6 dump. If they weren't so mind-numbing maybe I'd stay in one place and see it through.

First time I listened to SH's interview, there was the whoa factor in that was some heavy info for 'rumour'. We were only aware of CWW's alleged involvement at that time. What do some people really know, I (we all) wondered then. I'm not suggesting SH is in the know about the RB case, incidentally.

Listening again, I'm intrigued at her long pause when Det Lebid asks if she's aware of AW having any intimate relationships 'here', outside of the marriage considering what DL tells her next. Interesting that she had to think about it so long. It takes me back to earlier posts from susnoat. Seems there is a LOT some people do know. I hope they two turn on each other for the sake of the Bolin family. Then we might see CWW banged up for life too .... unless that's already part of his deal. jmo

Hi All, Not been here in a while, good to see everyone keeping things updated. The SH interview was interesting. And I know that AW's aunt did indeed have an affair with RB's brother. Now as to whether that brother talked to RB about it who then decided to talk to MS, I don't personally know, but it would not surprise me if both MS and CWW were involved in RB's murder as they both had motive. Different motives, but motives none the less. I find it interesting that CWW rolled on MS first. CWW has always had an entitled psychopathic sense of self-preservation but it seemed that if they had just kept quiet, JR would have taken the fall for the whole thing - that seems to have been the original plan(why else take this guy, who I'm sure CWW considered an inferior). Either LE did a good job of playing them against each other or something else went awry. Either way, personally, I hope MS was involved and spills his guts to LE about RB's murder just out of spite and to get one up on CWW(in his mind anyway). It would simply be nice to know what really happened and be able to have real closure.

It was 21 years ago last week. It was about this time we started dealing with the rash of break ins to Ron's home. Despite even being boarded up, it was eventually picked clean. The first burglary someone went through all his file cabinets. Eventually it just became raiders and scrappers. After the first few, we stopped reporting them. Different neighborhood, different circumstances. Once people know a house is empty, there was no stopping it.

It was 21 years ago last week. It was about this time we started dealing with the rash of break ins to Ron's home. Despite even being boarded up, it was eventually picked clean. The first burglary someone went through all his file cabinets. Eventually it just became raiders and scrappers. After the first few, we stopped reporting them. Different neighborhood, different circumstances. Once people know a house is empty, there was no stopping it.

Good to see you back! Still on the fence 're the break ins at the Siever residence

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back