GUILTY MO - Rowan Ford, 9, raped & murdered, Stella, 3 Nov 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no.This is so very sad.I am glad they found her though.Now to find out how she got there and by whom.

Ohh no that just made me so sad...(i really should stop coming on this site when i wake up...ruins my whole day!) even though i knew it wasnt going to end good...just seeing the words makes it soo sad!!

Horrible news. The outlook for this one never did look good, but you still hate to hear this. There is always hope. May she rest in peace, and whoever did this to her be brought to justice.

ok after watching that video i feel like he didnt do it anymore...but then again im a really gullible person. Gosh i hope shes found safe, shes so adorable!! :(

Did anyone else notice that he talked of Rowan both in past tense and then later in present tense?
Also, his tears could very well be real and heartfelt, but perhaps more for himself than for Rowan???

JMO

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3843172&page=1

I think he killed her. It was says they identified her by her clothes...

Why wasn't she in pj's?
Also this article says he was gone until 7am, YET he says she might have woken him up in the middle of the night to ask to go to her friends. WHEN??
He was gone all night! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

http://www.kmbc.com/news/14549471/detail.html

A 9-year-old southwest Missouri girl missing for a week was found dead Friday in a sinkhole in eastern McDonald County, a law enforcement official said.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because authorities had not yet made an official announcement, said the body of Rowan Ford was found on private land near Powell, about 10 miles south of the girl's hometown of Stella, a village of about 200 people.
No nine year old is going to walk ten miles either in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning then jump into a sinkhole! This is a homicide and the story will start unraveling soon. I bet the stepfather's mom's car tire tracks will be crucial in this one.

Did anyone else notice that he talked of Rowan both in past tense and then later in present tense?
Also, his tears could very well be real and heartfelt, but perhaps more for himself than for Rowan???

JMO

Absolutely, I was going to post that myself!! Anyone know when that interview was filmed? Why would he refer to her in the past tense if it was filmed before the discovery of her body? Why, indeed...

I bet he was drinking and wanted to go out with his friends and Rowan didn't want him to leave her alone and they got into an argument and he hit her too hard or something....just awful. Stepdad sounds like a real winner. Poor little Rowan. :*(

Stick a fork in him....this guy is done. He is lying out of his mouth and his butt. Rowan "may have woke up in the night and asked him to take her to a friend's house", but he doesn't remember? His "mother" who drove over in the middle of the night to loan him the car never checked on the little girl? WTF to both of these two idiots. Do they think WE are stupid? I got to give him props, however, for the interview and the crying he did. He really looks upset. The only possible way that I can think of for him to have NOT been involved, would be for it to have been one of the "friends" he left with. I guess I can see a scenario where he and two "friends" leave to go drink (and do drugs IMO), and one of them splits off early. Upon returning to the house, he DID check on the little girl, and she is gone. Perhaps due to what was said by one of the friends, or what he saw upon returning home, he thinks that this "friend" has taken the little girl. He then calls his mother and borrows her car to go hunt the friend down. Naaahhhh.......too complicated - he did it. :banghead: :furious:

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/11154166.html

A 9-year-old Missouri girl who has been missing for nearly a week was found dead Friday in a sinkhole on private land about 10 miles from the girl's home.
The girl’s stepfather told authorities he last saw her on Nov. 2 before he went out with friends.
He said he returned home around midnight and called his mother to ask to use her car.
She dropped the car off and then he left for another five and a half hours.
His mother says she didn’t check on Rowan during that time.
The girl's mother returned from her night shift early Saturday and found the girl missing.
She was reported missing Saturday evening.

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/11154166.html

A 9-year-old Missouri girl who has been missing for nearly a week was found dead Friday in a sinkhole on private land about 10 miles from the girl's home.
The girl’s stepfather told authorities he last saw her on Nov. 2 before he went out with friends.
He said he returned home around midnight and called his mother to ask to use her car.
She dropped the car off and then he left for another five and a half hours.
His mother says she didn’t check on Rowan during that time.
The girl's mother returned from her night shift early Saturday and found the girl missing.
She was reported missing Saturday evening.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3843172&page=1

"The body was discovered about 8 o'clock this morning by a deputy in McDonald County," Jeff Lanza, a spokesman for the FBI's Kansas City field office, confirmed to ABC News.

The determination was made based on the girl's clothing, Lanza said, adding that authorities had been planning to search the area where the body was found today.

"I was told it was a cave," Lanza said, describing the area where the deputy found the body, private land about 10 miles south of the girl's hometown of Stella, Mo.

The case is being investigated as a homicide, but Lanza declined to provide additional details, such as how the girl died and whether suspects have been named.

and

"The stepfather [David Spears] was uncooperative with us," Copeland said, adding that Spears has refused to speak with police anymore until he consults with an attorney.

more at link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member