MO MO - Scott Kleeschulte, 8, St Charles, 8 June 1988

Yeah, I'm assuming either it's because the story was made up, or perhaps it was all deleted at the request of LE?

To summarize briefly, a poster on reddit claimed that when he was 10, he and his friends were (obliquely) involved in the accidental death of another child. A second poster noticed, from other posts made in the past by the original poster, that all the details (such as city, age, timing, even some geographic details of where they played) could have lined up with Scott. I know there were multiple people on reddit committed to following up on this, and many kept copies of all the posts. So if there was anything useful I believe it will be passed along to authorities.

Why in any of the info posted about Scott does it not address that he was mentally challenged? They actually have age progression photos but don't mention his mental status? Wouldn't that be a HUGE arrow to narrow down if you thought it was him or to eliminate a person as well? What's up with that?

Why in any of the info posted about Scott does it not address that he was mentally challenged? They actually have age progression photos but don't mention his mental status? Wouldn't that be a HUGE arrow to narrow down if you thought it was him or to eliminate a person as well? What's up with that?
I did not know that.

The original archived article recently posted, indicated he had just completed grade 1.

Where is Scott?

Scott would be 38 years old today - April 12, 2017.

Scott would be 39 years old today - April 12, 2018.

Did an anonymous Reddit user confess to killing a missing child?

On August 6, 1988, nine-year-old Scott Allen Kleeschulte vanished. It was the last day of school for pupils at Coverdell Elementary School. Kleeschulte had only just completed the first grade, owing to his learning difficulties. He came home from school to change his clothes and then wandered off into the nearby woods to play. He was last seen at around 4.30 pm, in his hometown of St Charles, Missouri, walking down Ken Drive towards West Adams from his family house on Leverenz Drive. Sometime after leaving, a violent storm appeared over St Charles, drenching the area in wind and rain. Kleeschulte was never seen again.

Scott's Doe Network link:

Poster at NCMEC:

Wish there would be a break in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back