Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This changes my mind about my earlier post. http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/17/friend...mans-text-shows-she-encountered-someone-evil/

''"It was exactly 4:42 when she texted me and said, 'I just got pulled over again.' She said 'again' because she gets pulled over all the time," Roxy Townsend said.'''

NOT because she had been pulled over previously in that same evening. Be brave, young lady. They're going to find you .

This changes my mind about my earlier post. http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/17/friend...mans-text-shows-she-encountered-someone-evil/

''"It was exactly 4:42 when she texted me and said, 'I just got pulled over again.' She said 'again' because she gets pulled over all the time," Roxy Townsend said.'''

NOT because she had been pulled over previously in that same evening. Be brave, young lady. They're going to find you .

Well, according to this article she works at a strip club. My guess is she was followed by a drunk horny patron....chances are she probably isn't being held as I doubt this was premeditated...imo

Well, according to this article she works at a strip club. My guess is she was followed by a drunk horny patron....chances are she probably isn't being held as I doubt this was premeditated...imo

My daughter just informed me my opinion of a "straight arrow" was not accurate and I am going to leave it at that. I am glad I see so many things through rose colored glasses but a part of me gets frustrated about it. Anyway, I really hope Tori is found safe soon.

Toni was scheduled to start classes at UMKC Tuesday.

Friends say Anderson left work early Sunday morning from a local club and had planned to meet a friend at QuikTrip. She allegedly never showed up.

A recent Facebook post has the family concerned:

A woman recently posted to a group, warning others of an alleged blue Ford truck impersonating police near I-70.

"Her apartment on Grand is 20 minutes from the club, so she would have been somewhere on I-70," her friend said.

IMG_1837_1484694385266_53313227_ver1.0_900_675.PNG

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/family-desperate-to-find-missing-20-year-old-umkc-student

Article has a screen shot of a post from someone saying someone impersonating an officer tried to pull her over.

Family desperate to find missing 20-year-old UMKC student

Liz Anderson will do anything to be reunited with her only daughter.

"It's so hard, such a beautiful, bright, young woman. I just want to find her." she said.

Friends say Anderson left work early Sunday morning from a local club and had planned to meet a friend at QuikTrip. She allegedly never showed up.

The last person to hear from Anderson was her best friend, Roxanne Townsend.

"Her house, her apartment on Grand is like twenty minutes from the club, so she would have been somewhere on I-70," said Townsend.

Also of note, Tori was to start school today.

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/family-desperate-to-find-missing-20-year-old-umkc-student

Missing Kansas City woman’s last text: ‘OMG just pulled over again’
text.jpg

"She's a great person, really nice. We're all worried sick for her," said Pete Sanchez, Anderson's boyfriend.

Sanchez says Toni works as a server at Chrome nightclub off of U.S. Highway 40, on Kansas City's East Side. On Sunday, she left work at 4:11 a.m., and was adamant about going to a gas station, according to WDAF. However, 30 minutes later, Toni's friend, Roxanne Townsend told the station she received a frightening text from Toni.

http://fox13now.com/2017/01/17/missing-kansas-city-womans-last-text-omg-just-pulled-over-again/

Who uses a blue lightbulb in the house light? That to me seems fake

Who uses a blue lightbulb in the house light? That to me seems fake

I dont know about in KC but I do some people in my area put blue lights on their porches to show support for Cops.

I dont know about in KC but I do some people in my area put blue lights on their porches to show support for Cops.

Ok that's cool...but in this case if that's what it is it's horrific

I have a blue light in my window as well. This isn't fake. Very real. It's showing support of law enforcement.

Now why someone would steal a light is beyond me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a blue light in my window as well. This isn't fake. Very real. It's showing support of law enforcement.

Now why someone would steal a light is beyond me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this. I've never heard it before. What a wonderful idea.

Blue light could also be from Christmas decorations. Hubby outs on each of blue red and green on our porch. Rather ugly in my opinion, but, he lives here too

So she WAS stopped by police, North Kansas City Police Department.

This says there is no indication:

"We have no indications that she was pulled over by an officer with the Kansas City Missouri Police Department," said Sgt. Kari Thompson, KCPD.

They need to review the surveillance video of the patrons in the club where she worked to see who left when she left. IMO.

This says there is no indication:

"We have no indications that she was pulled over by an officer with the Kansas City Missouri Police Department," said Sgt. Kari Thompson, KCPD.

right, she wasnt stopped by kansas city pd, she was stopped by north kansas city pd, two different entities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin