Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well by her pictures she posted I wouldn't put them on Facebook.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

So she WAS stopped by police, North Kansas City Police Department.
If she was stopped by a real cop wouldn't it be on record? And i believe it was a fake cop or she would of been home by now

Has anyone checked the jails or hospitals? Also she could be under a false name

If she was stopped by a real cop wouldn't it be on record? And i believe it was a fake cop or she would of been home by now

It was determined she was stopped by a real officer.

So where is Toni then?

That is a good question!

I question why it took so long to figure out she was actually pulled over. It may be however their system is set up but until that is addressed, it concerns me.

Again, they need to look at the surveillance tapes from her work and see who left when she left. Hope they've done that.

New information.

Parents issue plea for help to find missing UMKC student

Anderson's parents have learned from a friend that Toni was pulled over and let go in North Kansas City before stopping at the QuikTrip where she was last seen.

Toni's phone was still connected to the T-Mobile network until around 9:30 Sunday night before going dark.

Kansas City Police are investigating Toni's disappearance. Police are expected to subpoena Toni's phone records. Her car also has a GPS tracker. Family members hope that information could help find her.

http://www.kmbc.com/article/parents-issue-plea-for-help-to-find-missing-umkc-student/8609411

well if they know her phone was active until 9:30pm then they know where it was also...

Who was she meeting? One story said she was meeting a friend. The boyfriend said he thought she was coming home I thought. Anyone else see that or know the answer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who was she meeting? One story said she was meeting a friend. The boyfriend said he thought she was coming home I thought. Anyone else see that or know the answer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope, i did see the part about meeting the friend but not about the boyfriend thinking she was on the way home. hard to make sense of it yet, she was supposed to meet the friend at QuikTrip, yet she went to QuikTrip but didnt meet the friend, i guess that means they were meeting at a different one?

nope, i did see the part about meeting the friend but not about the boyfriend thinking she was on the way home. hard to make sense of it yet, she was supposed to meet the friend at QuikTrip, yet she went to QuikTrip but didnt meet the friend, i guess that means they were meeting at a different one?

There is only one source I could find that stated she was meeting a friend. I wonder if the reporter misunderstood.

Toni left Chrome nightclub, where she works as a server, shortly after 4.10am, and half an hour later messaged her friend saying: 'I just got pulled over again'.

After initially stating they had no record of pulling Toni over, police said she had been stopped by a North Kansas City Police officer, but was not arrested or taken into custody.

The lack of records sparked speculation that someone could be impersonating a police officer.

Her cell phone was connected to the T-Mobile network until around 9.30pm on Sunday

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-goes-missing-police-stop.html#ixzz4W7LrxUZz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member