MO MO - Tracy Ramsey, 20, Kansas City, 30 Oct 1984

There were 2 houses beside us owned by the curtrights. I thought there was only one son. Wow! I did not know there was a brother who was a sex offender. Interesting that lived in Springfield.

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk
I know this case has been solved! But comments about things and people you do not know should never be said!! Sad!! Sad!! May Fawns family have comfort in life and this other person find a new hobby!! All the curttrights are great people!!

There were 2 houses beside us owned by the curtrights. I thought there was only one son. Wow! I did not know there was a brother who was a sex offender. Interesting that lived in Springfield.

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk
I know this case has been solved! But comments about things and people you do not know should never be said!! Sad!! Sad!! May Fawns family have comfort in life and this other person find a new hobby!! All the curttrights are great people!!
That map is interesting. Your theory of a neighbor predator seems logical. I guess you would need a list of who lived in those other houses and the surrounding houses at that time. Was there DNA found in the Fawn Cox murder? I think she is listed in the Cold Case Squad page, forward the map to them as they have records to lookup the neighbors.
Based on new info, It seems that my prior theories may be wrong - live and learn.
Get new hobby!

We were trying to figure out why all these new videos on Fawn's case mentioned Tracy Snow I just figured it out it this.....

I don't think Donnie had anything to do with Tracy's disappearance but stranger things have happened. During that time there was a hundreds of missing women most of them worked the streets. There was several serial killers that probably had more victims and several unsolved serial killers picking up these women. But it seems unlikely that Fawn was his only victim. He also moved around a lot lived in three different states after Fawn's murder.
There is probably 50 unsolved strangulations rapes from the '80s and '90s most of them strangled with a piece of clothing. We dont knows if his DNA was put in the system would like to know. Probably not and if they checked here in Kansas City 95% of the cold cases won't have the evidence unsolvable which is b*******.
So what do you do next???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back