Moorers' Bond Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are having a news segment here on the live 5 news in Charleston on the Moorer bond hearing and it says will include an interview with family.

JMO

ETA; It wasn't much but how bitter sweet to see Mr. & Mrs. Elvis. Prayers out to them.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/27979657/heather-elvis-parents-prepare-for-moorers-hearing

“There's no way to really prepare for it, you go in, you sit down, you see both sides, you're sitting there with them,” said Terry. “It's emotionally draining, it's extremely hard to sit that close... You never know, what's gonna be said, you never know how people are gonna react, I don't think you can fully prepare for it, other than try to hold onto your faith that, that you're gonna get through it.”

“It's like being in limbo, you can't grieve,” Debbi said. “Heather's not here, so you can grieve that... but you don't know why, you don't know where, you don't have any answers at all, as to what happened, where she is, there's no place to go,” she added.

Their only hope beyond a bond denial, is answers. “If using this hearing to get Heather's face out there again and to put her name out there in the public again, if that helps, in any way, then maybe something good can come of this hearing,” Debbi said.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/27979251/heather-elviss-mom-talks-to-news13-on-eve-of-moorers-bond-hearing

Heather's mom, Debbi, talked to News13's Meghan Miller about a variety of issues Thursday...

ON COMMUNICATION WITH HORRY POLICE ON CASE: “I probably wouldn't want to put that out there.”

ON UPCOMING TRIAL: “I don't think we're mentally getting ready for it yet. We're still functioning day-by-day. We get ready for the next day that evening. There's no way preparing yourself for what comes the next day anymore. We just pray a lot and have our friends and we talk to our friends, our family. We know that the trial is coming and that things are moving along and we know that things are being done. And that's comforting in itself, knowing things are being done. As far as preparing for the trial, we're just gonna take things as they come.”

Carolinalive.com will also be live streaming the bond hearing.

They interviewed a 'random' local defense attorney:

"In reconsideration bond, the rules of court require that there be a substantial change in circumstances from the prior denial of bond in order for a judge to consider overruling either his decisions or a previous circuit court judge decision," he said.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1156385#.VMt1AGjF_C4

Good morning everyone! I plan to watch the bond hearing with you all this morning. I hope bond is denied for both Moorers. If TM got out it would just give her the opportunity to run her mouth and stir the pot before the trail. History has shown that TM likes to talk and embellish details and IMO she wouldn't give a flip about a gag order. She would find a way to spread whatever message she wants to get out there. SM needs to stay in jail too because he needs to tell what he knows and it sure looks as if he lured Heather to PTL. Why couldn't he just leave her alone to go on with her life? Moo

Justice for Heather!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member