More docs to be released Friday PRE RELEASE Chit chat NO DOC DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the heck is MM????? Is he camped out concert style to get the docs the media missed? Is he uploading them as we speak? Is he under so much pressure from all of us that he is hiding? I don't recall seeing a disclosure, disclaimer, note to WS, or notice of unavailability from him. Is this an excused absence? Can someone do a drive by to check on him? Bueller?? Bueller?

Did ya'll see this? Angel Who Cares posted it in Today's current News-It hurt my heart to see what a beautiful woman Caylee might have grown up to be!!:no:
Caylee Anthony: Someone is using her image, mortifying company
posted by halboedeker on Nov 5, 2009 5:29:05 PM
<snipped>
The company Mindspark, based in White Plains, N.Y., has been stunned to learn that someone has used its product Zwinky and inserted the murdered child's image in an ad.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...g-company.html

Did ya'll see this? Angel Who Cares posted it in Today's current News-It hurt my heart to see what a beautiful woman Caylee might have grown up to be!!:no:
Caylee Anthony: Someone is using her image, mortifying company
posted by halboedeker on Nov 5, 2009 5:29:05 PM
<snipped>
The company Mindspark, based in White Plains, N.Y., has been stunned to learn that someone has used its product Zwinky and inserted the murdered child's image in an ad.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...g-company.html

Much more beautiful than her mother!

Here comes damage control! Wonder where the "A"'s will show up to release more photos of Caylee and Family....

Isn't the defense supposed to give SA documents? they haven't done that, as I recall, or maybe I just missed it...

Yes, they are. The same rules for discovery apply to the defense as to the prosecution. Yet, the defense has turned over little to nothing to the SA office. Meanwhile, Baez complains that the SA has dragged it's feet and not abided by the rules pertaining to the discovery process and turned over docs in a timely manner. Ridiculous. Ludicrous, really, as we know how many thousands of pages the prosecution has turned over. :waitasec:

Well, if BC has a press conference in the next few hours saying it has been determined the coffin flies were really tse tse flies wearing disguises then I guess we can assume it is bug-stuff.
Hehe, that's priceless

Where the heck is MM????? Is he camped out concert style to get the docs the media missed? Is he uploading them as we speak? Is he under so much pressure from all of us that he is hiding? I don't recall seeing a disclosure, disclaimer, note to WS, or notice of unavailability from him. Is this an excused absence? Can someone do a drive by to check on him? Bueller?? Bueller?
I just looked at a pm from MM that I got on the 3rd. In it MM says that he will not be around to post for the next few days. So I think this is an excused absence.

I just looked at a pm from MM that I got on the 3rd. In it MM says that he will not be around to post for the next few days. So I think this is an excused absence.

OK then....as long as he notified someone.
:dance:

I hope everything is OK with him.

Are your crock pots on ready? Have you stocked up on snacks and drinks? Have you notified your family of the pending doc dump? See you Friday morning then!

I am waiting for the big thrust!!!!!!!! Anyone??????

Yes I am ready. I love my crock pot it is my best friend right now. I am a food server. Are you kidding me LOL

It's a ghost town in the Caylee thread today.. hopefully the calm before a really big sh#tstorm tomorrow! FBI docs..can't wait!

Everyone is busy cleaning house, getting a crock pot dinner planned/take out menus ready for tomorrow. In between the Ft Hood thread.

Everyone's prolly loading up their slow cookers, stocking in the beverages of choice and working overtime to clear their schedules for tomorrow. . . And praying for good bug news! :woohoo:

Sorry, I posted before I saw this. Great minds and all.

My quandry is do I stay up for the next 5 or so hours in the hope they are released mid morning your time?

Generally it's lunch time EST, before they start trickling in...Just in time for the news :)

My quandry is do I stay up for the next 5 or so hours in the hope they are released mid morning your time?

I'm having the same dilemma!

Staying up is winning out. Why break a bad habit? We are about to get big tropical storms here is Goldy so I just hope the power stays on.

And I do have snacks at the ready... yep staying up is definately on the cards.

Whats the bet they dont get released until late arvo their time lol?

Hi Sammie, you are just down the road from me. Hope the storms are not causing too much havoc down your way.

Hmm, yep guessing on after lunch time for the release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member