More docs to be released Friday PRE RELEASE Chit chat NO DOC DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing divorce lawyers love Friday doc dumps.......another week end that spouses get ignored!! Luckily, my DH is pretty content if I come out of my cave every now and then with a juicy tidbit of what's in the dump.

After following the Somer case, the Olten case, the Shannon case and watching the events unfold at FT Hood yesterday, I am ready to see something very Damning to Casey!

Bring on the documents!:woohoo:

I was looking for an excuse to skip the gym today....looks like I may have found it! Bring on the docs!!

I have been sitting here with fingers and toes crossed.

I am PRAYING that one of the reasons the defence filed its lastest motion (which I have entitled "It Is Too Hard To Defend Someone So Obviously Guilty") is that the doc dup I am oh-so-eagerly awaiting has another helping of IRREFUTABLE evidence within it.

Ok. Back to waiting :)

Here is a new thread for when the docs actually come out. this one has 3 pages of chit chat on it.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91211"]More docs to be released Friday....THIS THREAD FOR ACTUAL DOC DISCUSSION - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

So far dinner looks like a pound of raw hamburger. And the dogs have dibs on that, spoilt things! I may have to just tune in late today and see what if anything the FBI has to say. Unfortunately too many of these doc dumps I have looked forward to didn't turn out to be too exciting after all, but if this one has the bug report, or maybe some 'plant expert' ..(botanist??)...type of report in it, it will be very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike