Morning routine of June 4, 2010

I think it's somewhat useless to speculate since we have no information. At my next to last job I used to have a flexible schedule in which I could come in at any time of my choosing as long as it was between 7 am and 9 am and got enough hours in a three weeks rotation. Now I'm supposed to be there at 8 sharp according to my contract but I've been told by my boss that nobody really gives a flying flea about what time I come in as long as I've fulfilled the statistical goal at the end of the year. Some people get in trouble if they're a minute late.

Who was it...Kaine or Terri? that said Kyron was to wait in his bedroom in the mornings playing until an adult came to get him?

Yeah, anonymity as cog-in-the-wheel has its perks! I used to have a job like that.

However, to your last sentence, his face WAS on a flier asking the public if they saw ANYONE ON THIS FLIER at or near or in KAINE HORMAN'S truck on June 4.

BBM. Do you have a link to the flyer with Kaine's face on it? I don't think I've seen it. Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back