Motions Hearing - Fri., Jan. 30, 2009 @8:30 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB: Ummmmm....uhhhhhhh...ummmmmmm!:rolleyes:

JB is painful to listen to. I just want to tell him to SPIT IT OUT!! :crazy:

My opinion only, and I'm no legal expert by a long shot, but I think Judge Strickland is being too lenient with JB.

For some reason JB doesn't think he needs to follow legalities. I don't understand that. NeJame should be following the case and know what JB wants.

Mark NeJame pretty much handing Jose his own butt on a platter :clap:

Nejame is baffled as to why JB was contacting TES without his permission.

My opinion only, and I'm no legal expert by a long shot, but I think Judge Strickland is being too lenient with JB.

Respectfully disagree, it's in the judge's interest to hear both sides, to avoid a mistrial.

Nejame is telling Strickland that JB contacted TES without going through him first. GO NEJAME!

Ah it is about TES still. MN is not too happy that JB contacted TES directly to ask for records and did not go through him. HE wants for now on all contact to be through him.

Ouch--judge says Baez going on for 20 min. Lots of laughter.

I am only able to glance at the screen occasionally (have to keep it minimized at work). Are the A's there? I haven't seen them but I can't be sure...

Haha I feel like I am watching "My Cousin Vinny". Lemme know if KC whips out a camera and starts to take pictures.

Judge dressing down JB for continuing to argue motion they just finished with.

Considering his motion........in other words......NO NO NO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member