Motive

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know dusty and mike hmmwhoknows?

one of them failed a poly would like to know who precisely.
Neither Dusty nor Mike failed a poly. It's printed in the Newsleader.

I do not know them. Only have talked to them via email.

Someone knew what someone ought not to have known? Something to do with silencing, something to do with drugs.
Silencing sounds right. Drugs gets too into "conspiracy zone" for me. I don't see any drug usage nor selling in their backgrounds. I could be wrong though.

I have always believed motive is the first and most important thing when determining who did what. Motive is the reason why I dismiss so many of the creative theories in here. The focus should always be motive first. Yes, people saw the girls that night, people interacted with them shortly before their deaths, but where are the motives? I dismiss random serial killers as well, because that is too far out. It was somebody that knew Suzie or Sherrill and had a motive to want them dead. Stacy was sadly, collateral damage. Who had motive?

Sherrill got acquainted with someone in power and someone with power and things went south from there.

This person took an interest in Suzie too.

That Maple Park Mausoleum has been broken into a number of times. Were all those teens also murdering psychopaths? Too much emphasis on the grave robbers. They have an alibi. They passed the lie detectors.
This makes sense to me. I don't think it's all that complicated. I've also thought that Stacy might have been the target and the predator took an opportunity when he saw two girls out late at night and followed them.

Its hard to come up for a motive when two high school girls are victims. My guess is they were at the wrong place at the wrong time. It if was drug related, I would think some hard evidence would have come out or be out there, not that drugs couldn't have had something to do with it.

Perhaps a person was there when the two girls came in. They went ahead and got ready for bed before the unsub made his presence known by confronting them with Sherrill as a hostage and gun in hand. He didn't know they were coming home but he adapted and took control of all three. That nothing was taken except for the women, the house had not been tossed and even opportunistic sex offenders do not draw the line at stealing or robbery, implies that this was deeply personal to me. If you've ever had a gun pointed at you, and I have, you'd be surprised at how quickly your mind goes into "safe" mode i.e. I will do what is necessary NOT to get shot. That includes complying with any and every demand. A gun threatening a loved one would give the same response and make at least two of the women cooperate with the demands.
I believe this to be the case. I think the perpetrator was in the middle of abducting Sherrill when the girls unexpectedly came home. He then shoves Sherrill and himself in Sherrill’s closet to hide while the girls prepped for bed.

I have always believed motive is the first and most important thing when determining who did what. Motive is the reason why I dismiss so many of the creative theories in here. The focus should always be motive first. Yes, people saw the girls that night, people interacted with them shortly before their deaths, but where are the motives? I dismiss random serial killers as well, because that is too far out. It was somebody that knew Suzie or Sherrill and had a motive to want them dead. Stacy was sadly, collateral damage. Who had motive?
I think it was sex. Someone, wanted Sherrill.

I think it was sex. Someone, wanted Sherrill.

I always thought Sherrill was the one that stood out. As in she didn't fit and she was collateral damage. If someone wanted to assault her there were times she was alone. If someone wanted her to disappear not taking her daughter and a friend would make things less suspicious. An adult can leave and vanish without the permission of their family. I don't think Sherrill was the target. I believe Stacy and Suzie were followed by the wrong guys or maybe went someone else with them and something happened. I don't think people meant to kill anyone that night.

I believe this to be the case. I think the perpetrator was in the middle of abducting Sherrill when the girls unexpectedly came home. He then shoves Sherrill and himself in Sherrill’s closet to hide while the girls prepped for bed.
First thing the girls would do is head straight for Sherrill to talk about the day / night . Remember they were CLOSE , prob stay up for hours . Graduation huge milestone .
The pop out of closet stuff just doesn’t fit . Esp if you have been in the house / crime scene photos ect .

First thing the girls would do is head straight for Sherrill to talk about the day / night . Remember they were CLOSE , prob stay up for hours . Graduation huge milestone .
The pop out of closet stuff just doesn’t fit . Esp if you have been in the house / crime scene photos ect .
Someone said those photos were taken or staged after the crime. I don’t know if that is true or not. I think Sherrill would have taken a bullet for her daughter. She would be much easier to lure out of a house if her daughter was in trouble.

Someone said those photos were taken or staged after the crime. I don’t know if that is true or not. I think Sherrill would have taken a bullet for her daughter. She would be much easier to lure out of a house if her daughter was in trouble.
Unless detectives didn’t take their sheets as evidence I think the photos were taken before the scene was processed. Would a crime scene tech or detective go to the trouble of making their beds?

Unless detectives didn’t take their sheets as evidence I think the photos were taken before the scene was processed. Would a crime scene tech or detective go to the trouble of making their beds?

I would think not.

They would photograph / video first . Then process , then collect .

Attachments

• DF2B8A68-FC39-4C6B-B23E-39941DD26E1E.jpeg
    DF2B8A68-FC39-4C6B-B23E-39941DD26E1E.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics