Movie deal could mean millions for family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should all write that network and bawl them out for making such a movie and paying the Anthony family. We should all tell them we won't watch their station or that movie. This family should not make 1 dime on the death of this poor child. Boy they irk me!

On the good side, ZG will be able to garner some of that money when she wins her lawsuit.

Using Macushla's sig line
"Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks" - Forrest Gump

This is truly sickening.

BTW, this is probably (just my opinion) on how the Anthony's were able to bail Casey out of jail. This deal is probably the collateral. What would happen to this money if we were all to complain enough and get this deal stopped? If they have already signed a contract would the station lose money by not producing the movie?

I'm willing to get onboard with any letter campaign to LMN and all of their sponsors. They should be wary of making money off of a missing and presumably dead little girl whose story doesn't even have a conclusion yet. LMN does a lot of good things to bring recognition to cases of victimization against women and children. Allowing this tragedy to benefit the offending parties would be a black eye on their network. I for one would never watch their channel again, and would inform all my friends as to why.

:clap::clap::clap:

I don't think it maters at all.
Jose had to come up with media deals to get paid, we knew this from the get.
After taxes, after all the attorney fees, after the trial. What could possibly be left?
Oh yeah, and after a few civil lawsuits against the family.
IMO

BARF BARF BARF BARF. If the lifetime movie is anything but totally unsympathic to Casey it will just add insult to injury. Lifetime likes to make the woman look like a victim when she's guilty of horrible things. MOO. :furious: :razz: :sick:

Anyone have an email/snail mail address for Lifetime handy?

The only thing I have found so far is snail mail address.

Lifetime Entertainment Services,
309 West 49Th Street, New York, New York 10019
Telephone: (212) 424-7000
President and Chief Executive Officer: Andrea Wong
Business hours are 8:30 am - 6:00 pm... Just sayin!!!!!!
Still trying to locate a email....

Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who's cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.

There are also claims that Casey's attorney is purposely trying to create drama in the case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17550330/detail.html

Why Oh why am I not surprised?! This family should be ashamed of themselves looking to cash in. I am also not one bit shocked by Baez as it has been clear that he's been attempting to create as much drama as he possibly can.

I just completed two letters on their website. Their complaint section is a joke.

Try this link and then maybe we can be provided with a real name/address.

http://www.mylifetime.com/about-us/get-help

I write letters because I feel like I'm actually doing something. i'm also all over Ebay. Whenever I feel overwhelmed i fire off a new letter. It helps me find peace.

Best to all of you--
it's time to make dinner.

Could someone post a link? For some reason, I can't seem to be able to load the page??

I went to the contact us botton and got nothing but more advertising...

I'm looking for corporate e-mail addresses, such as for the CEO. Can't find them yet, still looking. Anyone else find corporate officer's e-mail addys?

Guess what, Lifetime is owned 50/50 by Disney and Hearst (think magazines).

http://www.hearst.com/entertainment/property/ent_lifetime.html

Lifetime Entertainment Services
World Wide Plaza
309 West 49th Street
New York, NY 10019
Telephone: (212) 424-7000
President and Chief Executive Officer: Andrea Wong

http://www.mylifetime.com/about-us/about-lifetime

Lots of advertisers, mostly owned by those companies. Guess I'll just have to watch tv and write down major advertisers.

(edited to add--sorry Karate Dad, I just noticed we were on the same wavelength! lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge