Movie deal could mean millions for family

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not make sense. WHy would anyone pay? Caseys story is in the public domain. All the documents are out there and all the news stories and all the details. Anyone can make a movie about her story for free. They dont have to pay anyone. It is a pubic story now

I sent in an email complaint and asked them to reconsider. I believe this could potentially endanger other children if the public sees a family profiting from being uncooperative.

You are so right, the A's shouldn't profit off this tragedy!!! :furious:

Wonder if the county can sue to get part of the money for all the wild goose chases they have been on. Or maybe the residents of Orange County can bring a suit since their taxes pay for the sheriff's dept.

I love Lifetime. What's the difference between following this case on the forum and seeing a movie about it? Most Lifetime movies are based on true stories. I watched the Amber Frye story, the 9/11 movies, the Burning Bed, and I'd watch one about Caylee.

Plus, who's to say that the Anthony's will profit anything from it really? We don't know all the details. Maybe a charity for missing kids will receive some funding.

Please do not organize any campaigns here at WS without approval from Tricia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon