Moving van at Cooper House now (11/13/08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mom! Nice to see you.

Shades of grey (pc's grey fog of doom); Wallsburg (walled in); Court (court!!); Loch (a lake/body of water) Mere (To divide, limit, or bound).

There must be more. Was the writing on the wall?

For those of you that live in the area, please don't take this too seriously. I don't need the bad karma. But do consider giving your house a cheery name, as they sometimes do in holiday resorts. And give some thought to bright colors in at least some of the rooms.

But seriously, I am sure that the house looked quite beautiful when set off by the furnishings that Nancy chose so carefully. I actually don't mind that shade of grey, depending on what else is in the room. I am reminded of DD's recent post on the Nancy blog. Very sad to think of the hope that they both once had in that house.

All this talk of grey, reminded me of the grey seat covers taken during the first warrant served at the residence. We were wondering if they were from the vehicles, seems with this revelation there is a definte possiblity the seat covers came from within the residence.

I am currently posting the photo's x2 in the photo section for better reference for discussion.

Thanks Mt3K - very much. Looking there are definitely hardwoods throughout, wonder why Brad only cleaned the stairs and Nancy's bedroom flooring on the upper level during his cleaning binge that Saturday morning ?

Yeah, RC, I wanted to see the entire house in photos. It locks into your brain when you see the sights, hear the voices, you know?

I rode through Lochmere a few days ago. There was a woman jogging down Lochmere DRIVE (not Road, ha), who looked exactly like Nancy Cooper if she were jogging. The long brown hair in a pony tail, swishing back and forth. She wore a baseball cap, had long pretty legs like Nancy's. I gasped. Of course that woman in Lochmere probably thought she saw Nancy Cooper that morning in July. I can see how, now.

I am thinking that the Cooper home faces west or north west.

Remember that Nancy's twin, Krista is an interior designer. Between the two of them, they'd get the decor right!

I just saw the photos from the interior of the home. They still have a 1990s white kitchen, no granite counter tops. I was expecting top of the line, with Nancy and Krista working together on things.

I thought they had lined up a Prudential realtor. Maybe the one the Coopers had wants no part of this now.

I saw what must be the desk area that Brad supposedly "built". Looks like he put up a few shelves.

The inside of the home looks better than the outside, as I suspected. I'd have to upgrade the kitchen. I personally see too much grey, and the white under the chair rail in the dining room, not for me. I wanted to see bathrooms, everything, darn it. I wouldn't live in that neighborhood for a million bucks, though. Too close knit, close, period.

Yeah, RC, I wanted to see the entire house in photos. It locks into your brain when you see the sights, hear the voices, you know?

I rode through Lochmere a few days ago. There was a woman jogging down Lochmere DRIVE (not Road, ha), who looked exactly like Nancy Cooper if she were jogging. The long brown hair in a pony tail, swishing back and forth. She wore a baseball cap, had long pretty legs like Nancy's. I gasped. Of course that woman in Lochmere probably thought she saw Nancy Cooper that morning in July. I can see how, now.

I am thinking that the Cooper home faces west or north west.

Remember that Nancy's twin, Krista is an interior designer. Between the two of them, they'd get the decor right!

I'm curious about the stairs because Brad said he washed them on his binge. I have to wonder if there wasn't some kind of runner on them with two little kids in the house - no runner seems a bit risky for the kids I think. Just curious about them.

I just saw the photos from the interior of the home. They still have a 1990s white kitchen, no granite counter tops. I was expecting top of the line, with Nancy and Krista working together on things.

I thought they had lined up a Prudential realtor. Maybe the one the Coopers had wants no part of this now.

I saw what must be the desk area that Brad supposedly "built". Looks like he put up a few shelves.

The inside of the home looks better than the outside, as I suspected. I'd have to upgrade the kitchen. I personally see too much grey, and the white under the chair rail in the dining room, not for me. I wanted to see bathrooms, everything, darn it. I wouldn't live in that neighborhood for a million bucks, though. Too close knit, close, period.

I'm surprised that someone hasn't gone to see the house. :):crazy::crazy:

Oh, I'm sure Mom would do it (go to the house under the guise of being a client).

If any of you have friends that are Realtors, just ask them for a showing. In wake county we have centralized showing and the house is vacant so all they have to do is set up an online appt within a few minutes for a showing. The only thing, I do not know as I have not bothered to look at the mls, maybe the listing agent has to be present or only pre-qualed buyers can view. Realtors are going to be wary of showing to just anyone, I know I would. It is not unusual for a client to take pics inside of house, and as another poster put it any publicity is good publicity.

Thanks SG. :) Darn it, I really wanted to see those areas the jailed one claimed he scrubbed on his hands and knees.
If you click on the Featured Tour button under the pictures you can see a little more than from looking at just the pictures (I just posted a couple in the pictures thread). It gives a much better "feel" of the house.

(I'll have to agree that Brad sure didn't do much when it came to landscaping and it *really* shows in the backyard.)

After watching the photo tour and reading Fran's post
(http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2979199&postcount=147) my mood for the day is set...:cry:

If you click on the Featured Tour button under the pictures you can see a little more than from looking at just the pictures (I just posted a couple in the pictures thread). It gives a much better "feel" of the house.

(I'll have to agree that Brad sure didn't do much when it came to landscaping and it *really* shows in the backyard.)

After watching the photo tour and reading Fran's post
(http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2979199&postcount=147) my mood for the day is set...:cry:

do you have a link for the photo tour?

Thanks Maconrich. Now RC (or was it JTF?) can have their look at the foyer.

Very good home tour there.

When I "go" through each room on that tour, I especially feel something with the foyer and the upper stair landing. Probably because Brad talked about how Nancy would hang her running clothes on the upper landing stair rails to dry, and then with the foyer I keep seeing visions of the "sticks" in the vase, hearing Alice Stubbs questioning Brad about details of cleaning in the foyer. It's haunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member