Mr.X

Kenady said he reported his concerns about Helgoth to the BPD and that he called 10 - 20 times, but got no response and that no-one would call him back. I would like to know when he first went to the police. Does anyone know? Bluecrab? Tipper?

Please please can anyone tell me the answer? This is not an idle question. It is important to my theory which I believe even if no-one else does.

aussiesheila said:
Please please can anyone tell me the answer? This is not an idle question. It is important to my theory which I believe even if no-one else does.
I don't know the answer. You might try Jameson's website. Contrary to what has been posted you can read there even if you aren't a member. As far as I know there are no hidden threads, you can read the archives, and most importantly and unlike many member websites you can use the SEARCH function. The link is http://jameson245.com/ Check both the .com and .org sites.

tipper said:
I don't know the answer. You might try Jameson's website. Contrary to what has been posted you can read there even if you aren't a member. As far as I know there are no hidden threads, you can read the archives, and most importantly and unlike many member websites you can use the SEARCH function. The link is http://jameson245.com/ Check both the .com and .org sites.
Thank you very much Tipper, I do appreciate your help.

tipper said:
Wow, it sounds just dandy over there at Jameson's. How nice of her to let you read there without being a member!!

narlacat said:
Wow, it sounds just dandy over there at Jameson's. How nice of her to let you read there without being a member!!
Actually there are a number of places that won't let you read if you aren't a member. Many others (including here) won't let you Search if you aren't signed in.

tipper said:
Actually there are a number of places that won't let you read if you aren't a member. Many others (including here) won't let you Search if you aren't signed in.
The search facility at jameson's is pretty basic and not always helpful. Still, the software is very inexpensive and I guess one gets what one pays for!

Well, I don't know why anyone would recommend Jameson's site, everyone knows she is a trouble maker and a liar at the very least and I really don't think you are going to find out anything there that you can't find out here.

I don't know that to be true. Yes ,I've read varying opinions over the years, however, I've been in "some limited" contact with her for years, and have never found her in a lie. I am going back to 1997, that's a lot of years for a liar not to lie to me.

aussiesheila said:
Thanks Jayelles I've read it and I'm mulling it over now
You are welcome. I recommend that you check the archives here and at Forumsforjustice.org to read about all of the misinformation which was in the documentary. It was quite frankly...scandalous. I think Tracey & Mills could have been fined for misleading the British public. It speaks volumes that when the documentary finally did reach the US, much of the content was altered.

sissi said:
I don't know that to be true. Yes ,I've read varying opinions over the years, however, I've been in "some limited" contact with her for years, and have never found her in a lie. I am going back to 1997, that's a lot of years for a liar not to lie to me.
With all due respect Sissi, I don't know how you can say Jameson hasn't lied.
I'm not sure how you could have missed that.
I can't believe she has followers.

I think this is how Helgoth fits into the picture:

IMO the pedophile group organising the coverup decided they would pin the murder on Helgoth. They arranged to have him killed in such a way that it would look like a suicide. They arranged for his death to take place the day after Hunter’s public statement directed at the killer in February 1997 "I want to say something to the person or persons that took this baby from us. The list of suspects narrows. Soon, there will be no one on the list but you."

The covering up pedophiles hoped the investigators would think that Helgoth had suicided because he was guilty of the JonBenet murder (as well as the Allie Berrelez one)and that he thought he was about to be prosecuted for both murders and so he did away with himself.

The pedophiles organised this because by that time they were getting worried that their plan to have John arrested for the sexual molestation and murder of JonBenet was beginning to look as though it wasn’t going to come off. John had by now been pretty thoroughly investigated by the BPD and nothing had come out that indicated any kind of sexual deviancy on his part.

The BPD were now widening their search for a child molester and killer. In their desperation to prevent the investigation turning away towards them and their own sexually deviant practices, the pedophiles seized upon Helgoth as someone they could set up as the being murderer. He was not one of their cosy genteel little group, was an unpleasant character who did not have many friends and had a criminal record of previous sexual assaults - an ideal candidate.

The pedophiles arranged some deal with Steven Gigax in which he would kill Helgoth. They planted a pair of Hi-Tec boots, a stun gun and a news videotape containing a bulletin about the murder of Allie Berrelez in Helgoth’s home.

They arranged another deal with Kenady in which he was to point the finger at Helgoth - to say that Helgoth told him he was going to get $50,000 as part of some deal, that he had Hi-Tec boots and a stun gun and he had talked about wanting to kill someone.

All this was supposed to tie things up very neatly, Helgoth would be out of the way and unable to deny anything, the case would be ‘solved’ and closed. After that they could all go back to their former peaceful lives free from the worry of prosecution and hopefully they would soon find some other little girl from which to derive their pleasure in the future.

This is all my opinion only

aussiesheila said:
I think this is how Helgoth fits into the picture:

IMO the pedophile group organising the coverup decided they would pin the murder on Helgoth. They arranged to have him killed in such a way that it would look like a suicide. They arranged for his death to take place the day after Hunter’s public statement directed at the killer in February 1997 "I want to say something to the person or persons that took this baby from us. The list of suspects narrows. Soon, there will be no one on the list but you."

The covering up pedophiles hoped the investigators would think that Helgoth had suicided because he was guilty of the JonBenet murder (as well as the Allie Berrelez one)and that he thought he was about to be prosecuted for both murders and so he did away with himself.

The pedophiles organised this because by that time they were getting worried that their plan to have John arrested for the sexual molestation and murder of JonBenet was beginning to look as though it wasn’t going to come off. John had by now been pretty thoroughly investigated by the BPD and nothing had come out that indicated any kind of sexual deviancy on his part.

The BPD were now widening their search for a child molester and killer. In their desperation to prevent the investigation turning away towards them and their own sexually deviant practices, the pedophiles seized upon Helgoth as someone they could set up as the being murderer. He was not one of their cosy genteel little group, was an unpleasant character who did not have many friends and had a criminal record of previous sexual assaults - an ideal candidate.

The pedophiles arranged some deal with Steven Gigax in which he would kill Helgoth. They planted a pair of Hi-Tec boots, a stun gun and a news videotape containing a bulletin about the murder of Allie Berrelez in Helgoth’s home.

They arranged another deal with Kenady in which he was to point the finger at Helgoth - to say that Helgoth told him he was going to get $50,000 as part of some deal, that he had Hi-Tec boots and a stun gun and he had talked about wanting to kill someone.

All this was supposed to tie things up very neatly, Helgoth would be out of the way and unable to deny anything, the case would be ‘solved’ and closed. After that they could all go back to their former peaceful lives free from the worry of prosecution and hopefully they would soon find some other little girl from which to derive their pleasure in the future.

This is all my opinion only
The only thing I can add to this post is at the beginning and at the end...as in...

Once upon a time...

and

They lived happily ever after! :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member