Found Deceased MS - Brittany Crenshaw, 19, McLaurin, 16 Aug 2012 *Arrest*

It's against WS TOS to copy and paste from FB except MSM. You may want to delete, post a summary in your own words, leave a link to the FB give an appoximate time. Just a heads up cause your a newbie. :)

trying to figure out how to delete it right now. thanks again. what does MSM stand for?

trying to figure out how to delete it right now. thanks again. what does MSM stand for?

Mainstream media...anything considered to be legit media, i.e. ABC, local affiliates, etc...

Mainstream media...anything considered to be legit media, i.e. ABC, local affiliates, etc...

thank you for the help. how do i delete my post? some do not have the edit button on the bottom. dont wanna get in trouble :(

thank you for the help. how do i delete my post? some do not have the edit button on the bottom. dont wanna get in trouble :(

There should an edit button on that post that you made, and then you click delete. Make sure you click the delete option on the left hand side also. It will ask you why you are making the deletion, but it's not necessary to put anything in that space.

I'm fairly new myself but I THINK you can't go back and edit or delete after a certain amount of time. I'm not sure though!!! A mod can delete it for you. We all make mistakes, especially when we're new around here. Maybe you'll just get a couple of lashes with a wet noodle!! :)

It might be too late to edit, you can just click on the triangle in the top right hand corner, it will have a box for the alert and just say "your new and made a mistake" the mods will fix it for you.

Don't worry, your not going to get in trouble. We all have made plenty of mistakes!

I'm fairly new myself but I THINK you can't go back and edit or delete after a certain amount of time. I'm not sure though!!! A mod can delete it for you. We all make mistakes, especially when we're new around here. Maybe you'll just get a couple of lashes with a wet noodle!! :)

o that is so funny... Oh No not a wet Noodle. Hehe. Yea i think you might be right because my older post do not have the edit button. thank you so much. if everyone gets a turn at lashing me please dont swing the noodle to hard. thanks again for all the help. I tried to remove it. maybe i will be okay....

It might be too late to edit, you can just click on the triangle in the top right hand corner, it will have a box for the alert and just say "your new and made a mistake" the mods will fix it for you.

Don't worry, your not going to get in trouble. We all have made plenty of mistakes!

thank you for the help. thats what i did..

o that is so funny... Oh No not a wet Noodle. Hehe. Yea i think you might be right because my older post do not have the edit button. thank you so much. if everyone gets a turn at lashing me please dont swing the noodle to hard. thanks again for all the help. I tried to remove it. maybe i will be okay....

Oh, I would never cast the first noodle!!!!! Made too many mistakes myself!!! That's why I like WS, people are very friendly and helpful!!

thank you for the help. thats what i did..
Thank you!

If it is an allowable FB you can post a link and 10% (which is usally only a couple words for a comment posting) or a link and paraphrase.

Do you guys think they will have his trial in town? wonder if hes said anything else.

The Bring Brittany Crenshaw Home facbook page has been closed. The girl running it was notified that the state of Mississippi has been paying for everything and Kaci and crew have been scamming them. I was notified by someone who had not been deleted by them like I was. Trying to get more info so I can post...see who all was involved.

Also, step grandma has left Brooklyn in the hands of her daddy and his mom and dad. Brooklyn also has a young cousin that lives with them. They are all doing their best to care for both young girls. Brittany's step mom lives close by and will continue to be involved to look after Brooklyn and help when needed.

They say there have not been any updates from the detectives at this point.

There is a new facebook page called "Stop Deceiving People to Make Money using Brooklyn's name". Stacy Yeldell is running it with information from the girl who was running the Bring Home Brittany page.

The Bring Brittany Crenshaw Home facbook page has been closed. The girl running it was notified that the state of Mississippi has been paying for everything and Kaci and crew have been scamming them. I was notified by someone who had not been deleted by them like I was. Trying to get more info so I can post...see who all was involved.

Also, step grandma has left Brooklyn in the hands of her daddy and his mom and dad. Brooklyn also has a young cousin that lives with them. They are all doing their best to care for both young girls. Brittany's step mom lives close by and will continue to be involved to look after Brooklyn and help when needed.

They say there have not been any updates from the detectives at this point.

OMG!! That is shamefull!!! Thanks for letting us know!! WOW, some people!!

I have talked to jimmy and he is going to have to make a run here to pick up some of his things and to vist his grandpa. He left here with not much of his own stuff being in a hurry to get there with all the uncertainty going on. I am taking him to Walmart and Brooklyn WILL have anything she needs and NO I don't want any money. It is horrible to think that there are people out there who would try to profit from this.....almost as bad as the crime itself! it does look like people are figuring out about the scam and steering clear. jimmy told my husband that Brittany's dad is setting up a trust for Brooklyn and I will give all the details as soon as I know unless y'all find out 1st which will probably be the case.

I think a lot of us had hinky feelings about that fb page.....so I'm not surprised it was shut down. I just checked, and it was.

I personally seen some things posted before they were deleted that made me question the page. Oh course, they could have been just rumors, but it was enough to make me ? The site.

I really hope Jimmy thinks about making a wonderful facebook page to keep us all updated based on Brooklyn.

So sad how all this turned out.

OMG!! That is shamefull!!! Thanks for letting us know!! WOW, some people!!

My husband send a message to the person who was doing the website and has now shut it down to ask if they were related to that side of Brittany's family and he received an emphatic NO. They told him they USED to be a friend of the family so some hard feelings there.....

There is a new facebook page called "Stop Deceiving People to Make Money using Brooklyn's name". Stacy Yeldell is running it with information from the girl who was running the Bring Home Brittany page.

Not a good thing to do. So much for any FB pages in this case for me, too much mud slinging and shows immaturity. Not a good sign for Brooklyn, IMO, JMO, ETC. :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffany1201
Back