Found Deceased MS - Brittany Crenshaw, 19, McLaurin, 16 Aug 2012 *Arrest*

IMO...this is all very sad. I hate to see families fight after such a terrible tragedy, especially one of murder. IMO, it doesn't matter if so and so wasn't close during life for whatever reason. The mom is still the mom, and the sisters are still her sisters. I am sure they are very hurt right now, so I choose not to say anything bad about either of them...or second guess their intentions. Neither of them is responsible for this girls murder.

I truly believe the whole money thing was started with the very best intentions. Unless there is solid proof that a family member was scamming people. There were family members in MS searching for her. I know the one sister was getting bashed pretty bad, but I do believe this is the same sister that went to MS to search. I really just think that way to many people got involved in the whole money thing. To much mud started getting thrown around about some.

It makes me feel yucky when family members turn on each other.

I did read the "stop deceiving" facebook page. SMH. I really do think both sides are doing the opposite of what they are trying to accomplish. IMO, it seems petty.

My personal feelings are that Brooklyn is the most important person in all this. A baby girl can't ever have to much love from people. People should put aside all this mud slinging and put their talents to better use by getting this baby girl taken care of. Family and friends are not done with this yet.......YOU STILL HAVE A FUNERAL SERVICE to get through. YOU still have a huge trial to get through. PLUS, there is a little girl involved in all of this. The dad may be a great dad, but he still needs support and help with this baby girl. Brittany has a huge family. That baby should be wrapped in love for a lifetime not fighting among family. Just imagine how awesome it will be if all the fighting stopped and they focused on uniting to get stuff done? They could change laws in their state, provide a united front against the murder in court, start a wonderful account for Brooklyn, and remind Brooklyn everyday about her mother.

Just my 2 cents for the day, and as always IMO.

Just a quick update...Brittany was not burned alive. She was already gone before Ben destroyed her body, thank goodness. There is more info but it is being held back at this time. I will update if I hear anything new.

Just a quick update...Brittany was not burned alive. She was already gone before Ben destroyed her body, thank goodness. There is more info but it is being held back at this time. I will update if I hear anything new.
just wondering if there is any more news..... Also thank you very much for telling me she was not burned alive, I heard that and it horrified me.

This is a very old articlehttp://www.knoe.com/story/23573008/brittany-crenshaws-alleged-killer-out-of-jail

Updated: Oct 01, 2013 9:11 AM EDT

MONROE, La. (KNOE 8 News) - An ArkLaMiss family is in shock, after the man charged with the murder of Brittany Crenshaw is out of jail on bond.

After two requests for bond reduction, Davis's bond went from $1 million, down to $100,000. Meaning after paying the ten percent required, Davis is out of jail, for $10,000.

"I had Brooklyn (Brittany's daughter) the night we found out, and I was just scared for us. I don't know him, I don't know how crazy he is, I'm still scared," says Kaci Crenshaw.

Davis is charged with homicide in Mississippi, but has not been indicted. Investigators say once they gather all the evidence possible, then an indictment will be set, until then, Davis is out of jail.

Has anyone gotten any updates or heard anything from the family on the status of the investigation?

I know this is an old post but it strikes me that he came home, she was pissy because she asked for help w laundry and he said no. this was an actual fight over laundry. sorry in advance this has already been established, im on the late freight.

Also, the fact that he said that the only thing that bothered her is "She wanted help with the clothes, and I said I would" yet he says he gets home, assumes she was doing laundry, took a shower and went to bed. If he's trying to be the good fiance that he says he is, and he gives her everything she wants, as he says, wouldn't he walk down there and help her with the clothes, if that was the only thing wrong with their relationship, and he promised he would? He just makes no sense. Tries to build himself up, throw suspicion off himself. I'm willing to bet he did not want to marry her, and couldn't think of another way out, but he was "stuck" with her, in his mind. Shame. I just don't get it:(

if her mom were alive and he had full custody, she would be paying support (well, should be) taking on a toddler is costly, if he is working there would be daycare, he has to feed, clothe and house her.

I am wondering who was financially supporting the baby when Brittany was alive; I believe she was a stay-at-home? Was her "boyfriend/accused killer" paying the bills for the child?

I can see how the father needs help getting started, but wasn't he paying money each month anyway? I guess I am not seeing the loss of income if Brittany was not working. Anyway, not begrudging the child anything...just wonder why expenses of a child would be such a burden, when she is his child.

JMO

it is sad that there are no new updates and it is going on 4 years.

Just from clicking on the player's facebook pages (Brittany and Ben) I can see comments her family made. It looks like Ben got released from jail. He was arrested in 2012, but his facebook's profile picture was updated in 2014.

I can't find any other updates on Brittany's case. Maybe somebody else can find out what happened with this???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back