MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have read so far, I have come up with a possible scenario. I would like your opinions. This may or may not have been a planned murder with more than one involved. She was hit on the head knocking her unconscious . She was placed in the passenger seat to transport her and her car together. A limp body would not sit up in a seat, so the seat was reclined. Also the seat reclined would keep her from being seen. A getaway vehicle led the way and pulled onto the small portion of road in front of the gate. The other person following behind pulled onto the road and up the hill as not to block the getaway vehicle. Keep in mind everything is going fast, adrenaline is pumping, they are moving faster than they can think. Her phone is disabled and thrown, she is moved to the drivers seat, seat reclined like the other side because she wouldn't sit up being limp. Not necessary but probable being they weren't thinking properly. She and the car was doused with accelerant, she was reclined and it would get in her mouth and nostrils. The car was lit on fire and they took off in the get away vehicle, which may have had loud pipes. It was probably not the intent to burn her alive, but just a not so well thought out plan. Remember adrenaline is pumping they are in a hurry, she wasn't moving, they just burned the evidence. Not thinking to finish her off first. It could have been a heat of the moment blow to the head, which seems probable being it doesn't appear to be well thought out.

That seems to fit the evidence that we have so far. What do you think?
It sounds feasible to me.

I'm fairly certain what I'm posting here is considered a reputable news source. Please correct me if I'm wrong admins.

http://www.newsms.fm/anonymous-othe...media-gas-station-owner-responds-accusations/

“By the time it came to eleven, the police, the sheriff, and everybody come to the store. They said, ‘we got to watch the camera.’ I said, ‘what happened?’ He said, ‘Jessica just died.’ I’m like, ‘Oh my god what happened?’ He said they poured gasoline into her mouth, that’s how I know, cause the sheriff told me.”

Flatfoot, sorry, I must not have drafted the tone of my reply properly? I was not impugning your underling point at all, just joking that sheriffs (at least in my state of Mississippi) are NOT elected based on "competence" but rather on which candidate is chosen by the local baptist preacher to host the old folks' ice cream social, which candidate is more publicly against abortion or Obama (which are oh so relevant to county law enforcement), etc.

It would be interesting to know of there was a camera in the "blind" spot where apparently all the activity was. Just to keep on eye who is out there and what is going on, so to speak. Very surprised there is not one behind the register. If there were cameras (2,3 and 4) who has those tapes? Hmmm.

There was some prior discussion upthread about "all the activity...out there and what is going on, so to speak". The discussion seemed to center around the female clerk in the surveillance video who made two trips outside, one of which went to the parking area, and another which shows her delivering a small package to a man who comes from the parking area but never goes inside the store. The conversation's trend was in two directions: (a) she was either delivering food, (b) or something else.

I could speculate but that is for others. I will however say that it is very peculiar to run a business where an employee must hand delivery food packages to the customers outside. If I owned such a business I would break through my south wall with a convenience counter, then erect picnic tables in the side lot. It would save lots of employee wasted time walking back and forth.

I mentioned this last night.... what is odd is that Jessica was NOT DEAD @ 11pm. She had been taken to the hospital. She died the next day.

I wasn't posting it as new information, I was asked to provide a source for what I was saying.

I found that peculiar too, that he said she had died.

Thread temporarily closed for review.

We cannot post the names and unverified personal information on everyone named in a news story. Further, the anon/tree house garbage is completely and totally off limits here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dolly1504