MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was arrested, is it related? Sorry I have fallen way behind and the links don't work for me. TIA
Mister and Wilkerson -- both bonded out according to Vinelink.

Thank you for answering that for skibaboo, Bessie. I wanted to know too but did not want to ask for fear of inadvertently setting off something which caused even more hassle or the thread to close.

I have felt for a long time that Jessica's murder may be tangent to a bigger story.

Perhaps the recent arrest of Maurice Terry Young Jr. (who "has connections in Panola County Mississippi -- according to Tom Dees of Memphis MyFox13 News (See here) will open a door which we have not yet pursued.

<modsnip>

:gasp:

I have felt for a long time that Jessica's murder may be tangent to a bigger story.

Perhaps the recent arrest of Terry Maurice Young Jr. (who "has connections in Panola County Mississippi -- according to Tom Dees of Memphis MyFox13 News (See here) will open a door which we have not yet pursued.

<modsnip>

:gasp:

When this murder is solved someone is going to have to write a book about it. I'm still not getting the big picture.

Someone has to start connecting dots for us here, or all of these cryptic posts are going to go.

This has probably been addressed numerous times, but I either missed or have forgotten...does the first person we know of that LE questioned live near where JC was found? Sorry if this has already been discussed. Just trying to remember if someone lived close to the crime scene.

This has probably been addressed numerous times, but I either missed or have forgotten...does the first person we know of that LE questioned live near where JC was found? Sorry if this has already been discussed. Just trying to remember if someone lived close to the crime scene.
Which person who was questioned?

When this murder is solved someone is going to have to write a book about it. I'm still not getting the big picture.

Me too. But I'm intrigued...more so each day. When the State Governor, the Alphabet Boys, and local LE all pull their wagon trains into a tightly-knit circle, my eyesight gets clearer.

*Note: When I use the expression Alphabet Boys, it refers to ATF, DEA, DHS, FBI, MBI, ...etc.

I think it was EB?

Yes.
[...]

EB, a married father, lives just down the road from where Jessica Chambers was discovered horribly burned lying next to her burning car...

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...ath-jessica-chambers-says-he-did-not-know-her

If you mean Eric (guy that had toothache), I think he does live fairly close to crime scene b/c LE were looking for "Eric's" and name/address close by. If you mean others like people from gas station (I won't mention names or post addresses) but some live within 30 minutes (I think). Just a hunch that the traveling/crime didn't veer very far from Hwy 51 N/S, but there are plenty of potential POI within that area N/S 51 from M&M. Jmo

Anybody have any thoughts as to how/if this relates to JC's case? TIA I'm confusing myself trying to connect the dots! :please::please::please:

In evaluating the little we really do know about this horrific case, in a simplistic way I have considered 3 scenarios. My logic here may seem illogical so I apologize. It seems to me that the various LE authorities in charge of this investigation have presumably interviewed the cast of thousands; family, close friends, acquaintances, ex high school students, co-workers from Goody's, perhaps customers, local folks with whom Jessica did business (hairdresser, bank) etc. whether or not these interviews have provided POI's or suspects, we do not know. It's possible that they may not have any POI's or suspects. This would be a very disconcerting scenario. IMO, the best outcome here would point to a high degree of suspicion on LE's part, of someone or some people for whom they are keeping a close watch. My second scenario begs the question of whether the killer may have stalked Jessica; someone watching her at work or in some other capacity and to whom Jessica was oblivious. Being a small town, I would think that this does not make sense as I'm sure a stranger or a stranger's pattern of stalking behaviour would stand out like a sore thumb. And third, I suppose, although slim to nil as a probability, it could be a random attack; a stranger passing through who noticed Jessica on that fateful night and followed her in a vehicle. We can only hope that this perpetual silence surrounding this case is really disguising valuable evidence and possible suspects that LE has up its sleeve!

This discussion feels a lot like maneuvering carefully through a minefield. I believe I recall in the on camera interview with the EB fella who was questioned by LE that he lived on the road near the scene of the fire which killed JC.

There was also reportedly a party on the same road as the fire which has been alluded to by several in the MSM.

Question: Has there been any indication via MSM that the party was at the house of EB? Please, if the answer is no a simple one word NO is all I am requesting.

If someone could publish the cliffs notes to that book now, I would appreciate it ;)

I would especially appreciate a family tree kind of chart. So many people related, interrelated, married/but not legally married, the proliferate use of aliases and nicknames, multiple facebook pages for the same person.... I began doing a chart two days ago, puter crashed, Felicity frustrated.:gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge