MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had the choice between ONE network having access to me, with notice, in exchange for privacy from being followed and watched 24/7 by a few crews? I might choose it too.

I actually feel like the whole family are pawns in a game at this point. Guilty or innocent, I think they are being hung out to dry for the sake of sensationalism.

I just don't understand why they couldn't have put masks on them or not show their faces at all.

I'm happy they go to go out for Halloween, but that's really all we needed to know.

I didn't even need to know THAT. :waitasec:

Reporters following the kids trick or treating. What do these people have to do to shield their kids??? I would try to hide too. JMO

The reporter said the family wanted to do this to show their boys were doing normal things or some such nonsense.

The reporters were invited, in other words.

Maybe their thinking was, "since the kids have their faces painted, can you REALLY be sure it's them?" I dunno.

I'm gonna assume mommy and daddy are selling out their kids on tv for the sympathy factor. I can't think of any other reason why they would allow a major network to film their children trick-or-treating. This is incredibly disappointing.

MOO

Mel

I'm gonna assume mommy and daddy are selling out their kids on tv for the sympathy factor. I can't think of any other reason why they would allow a major network to film their children trick-or-treating. This is incredibly disappointing.

MOO

Mel

IMO DB is enjoying her 15 minutes of fame as well.

MOO

Mel

And if they truly wanted to keep their location a secret, having a news crew show up to film there isn't too bright. Have all the neighbors signed a confidentiality agreement or something? It's only a matter of time before their location is known. IMO

MOO

Mel

bbm

Money?

Does anyone have any media links regarding JI returning to work. Have any news media mentioned this?

If this should be under a new thread, I don't know how to do this.

And if they truly wanted to keep their location a secret, having a news crew show up to film there isn't too bright. Have all the neighbors signed a confidentiality agreement or something? It's only a matter of time before their location is known. IMO

Only good morning america knows where they are! They wont tell! I remember a tweet when they left former location. Nbc was asking local media where they went! They were searching for them. They are now staying in a nicer house while their baby is god only knows where! With seedy people, dead in the woods, river? moo. Hopefully shes with a great family, but doubt it. This all my opinion only!:puke:

Does anyone have any media links regarding JI returning to work. Have any news media mentioned this?

If this should be under a new thread, I don't know how to do this.

Has it been stated that hes back at work? MSM?

Well at least we know they haven't lost any more kids yet.

Has it been stated that hes back at work? MSM?

I haven't heard and was just wondering if any news medias have mentioned it?

Baby Lisa has been missing for a month, it seems like bills would have to be paid.

The work truck was at the new location right? look in driveway!

MOO

Mel

bbm

Money?

BBM : Yep ... FOLLOW the $$$$$ Trail ...

I sure would like to know WHO is "funding" the Bradwins ...

:furious:

MOO ...

Mike Thompson on Morning Express with Robin Meade this morning; independent witness who works in KCMO, lives 90 miles away and has no connection to anyone in case. He ID'd man on road w/baby wearing t-shirt/diaper.

I find it ironic that GMA's reporter is who outted MW the other day.

I do believe this family is dazzled by the money and they are being played. imo.

I'm ok w/ that.

I expected a lil more Baby Lisa today. It's been 4 weeks today since she was last seen by her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member