MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/15/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just really sounds to me like LE does not put much into that phone call. And since they did the craigslist sting thing, I am really wondering if it wasn't just a call about the GPS.

This is probably a dumb question, but what is MSM?

O/T I just loved reading this tweet

jimspellmancnnjim spellman

Recommend me some websites similar to websleuths please.

9 hours agoFavoriteRetweetReply

BBM: :great: :great:

:seeya: This is it, Jim !

:great::great:

Rasleen Raim, the mother of the 8-year-old boy, filed the petition in Clay County, said attorney Dorothy Savory. It seeks to modify the parents’ child custody and visitation agreement and includes an emergency motion for temporary custody of the boy, Savory said.

“Mrs. Raim has always kept her son … in her thoughts and prayers,” Savory said in a written statement. “Now, more than ever, she is concerned about ‘her baby’s’ comfort and peace of mind. Rasleen misses her son and has always, and will forever, love him.”

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/15/3267345/mother-of-lisa-irwins-half-brother.html#ixzz1dn9DFlrh

-----------------

O/T I just loved reading this tweet

jimspellmancnnjim spellman

Recommend me some websites similar to websleuths please.

9 hours agoFavoriteRetweetReply

Poor dear, sweet, delusional, Jim. :floorlaugh:

The parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin will return to their Northland residence Tuesday.

Joe Tacopina, the New York attorney for Lisa's parents, said they along with Lisa's older half brothers will return to their home in the 3600 block of North Lister Avenue on Tuesday afternoon.

The move comes exactly six weeks after Jeremy Irwin called 911 about 4 a.m. Oct. 4 to say that his daughter had been snatched from her crib while sleeping.

Irwin and Lisa's mother, Debbie Bradley, have been primarily staying with Bradley's younger brother, Phil Netz, since they reported Lisa missing. Lisa's first birthday was Friday, which was a day after her two older brothers were re-interviewed about her disappearance.

The couple said three phones were also stolen from their home.

Tacopina told KCTV5 Tuesday that he believes the person who stole the phones also kidnapped Lisa.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/16043329/baby-lisas-parents-expected-to-move-back-into-home

-----------------

Wow! She thinks of her "baby" all the time??? That child has not been a baby for quite some time!!! He is 8 years old!!! A 3rd grader! My son is that age and of course, he will always be my baby, but this goes to show how much this woman actually knows this child.

So she thinks he would be better off if he was taken away from his family that he knows and loves and go live with her, who he barely knows, if at all??? Are you kidding???

And I would love to know why it would have taken her so long to requesst an "emergency" custody change. If the child were in that much danger, why not right after the kidnapping became public? Why not after they first went on TV with the alcohol story out there? Why now? Doesn't seem to be too much of an emergency situation any more.

I am sorry, but my niece, who has lost custody of her 4 boys from 2 different husbands tries to pull this card all the time about her exes being vindictive and took advantage of her with the legal system. The truth is that for whatever reason, she has not seen her own child for years and does not appear to have been fighting for custody all of this time.

JMO-I really hope the courts will see through this woman's motives.

-----------------

I might have missed some discussion on this, and if I did please let me know if the reason this Mom didn't have custody to begin with was ever reported.

I live in a community where it is not uncommon at all for a father to retain primary custody of child(ren) after a divorce. There are a lot of reasons but one of the reasons I hear the most is that because the Mom isn't as financially stable as the father and after much thought and discussion both parents decided it would be best for the child(ren) to remain in the father's home.

(we are military).

I really have no issue with this Mom asking that the custody agreement be revised. All she's doing is asking, a judge will decide what is best for the child. JMHO

ETA: sorry nursie, for some reason the link to the article you had in your post didn't come with---:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon