MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/15/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we have another one year old taken,I wonder if it's a kopycat or someone's going around taking babies.My God in Heaven!

Now we have another one year old taken,I wonder if it's a kopycat or someone's going around taking babies.My God in Heaven!

Proof positive that this kind of stuff can happen to anyone, statistics or not.

Just horrifying. Is there a thread anywhere for this new case? :(

Well, to be fair, we don't know what happened yet, in this new case, other than that the baby is dead...

Lets wait to see if it was someone who knew the mother or a random kidnapper, before we pull out the statistics card. Stats say it's usually a personal related or known to the child. So very sad.

ETA: hoping DB/JI camp doesn't jump on this story, use this babies death to further their case, media coverage and defense of DB/JI. This little baby deserves peace.

Lets wait to see if it was someone who knew the mother or a random kidnapper, before we pull out the statistics card. Stats say it's usually a personal related or known to the child. So very sad.

ETA: hoping DB/JI camp doesn't jump on this story, use this babies death to further their case, media coverage and defense of DB/JI. This little baby deserves peace.

Wise suggestion.
bbm

How far is this baby boy's house from Lisa's house?

4 hours

Personally, I don't think 4 hours away is all that far away, especially considering it's straight down i70, but I'm sure everyone has different opinions on how how far or near 4 hours is away. I hope that makes sense.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but it seems to me that a reporter has Lisa's case mixed up with someone else's? Or am I wrong? The headline mentions Lisa then talks about someone missing years ago....

Another media blunder:banghead:

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but it seems to me that a reporter has Lisa's case mixed up with someone else's? Or am I wrong? The headline mentions Lisa then talks about someone missing years ago....

Wow. Just wow. And yes, baby Lisa and Katie Seefeldt are entirely different cases. Baby Lisa has nothing to do with the Sibley search.

Wow. Just wow. And yes, baby Lisa and Katie Seefeldt are entirely different cases. Baby Lisa has nothing to do with the Sibley search.

The sad thing is that its been 7 hours and they still haven't fixed the headline. What a bunch of lame o's

So very heartbroken about little Tyler. RIP.

In his case, there is no sign of forced entry. Witness/neighbors have already been reporting about lots of people "coming and going" from the house that he lived in with his mom and grandma (20 and 42). I hope his mom and grandma are willing to answer questions separately and be completely truthful about who was coming and going - over and over and even if it gets heated with LE (with attorneys or not - fine either way). I hope they love their baby enough to put his justice above anything that might be uncomfortable and/or paint them in a less than stellar light (deservedly or not).

Where is Lisa? Too many missing and deceased babies/children in MO lately (Breeann, Lisa, Tyler). Too many everywhere, but MO seems to be hit particularly hard lately. I hope Lisa is brought home soon...

Sorry for going a little O/T.

In his case, there is no sign of forced entry. Witness/neighbors have already been reporting about lots of people "coming and going" from the house that he lived in with his mom and grandma (20 and 42). I hope his mom and grandma are willing to answer questions separately and be completely truthful about who was coming and going - over and over and even if it gets heated with LE (with attorneys or not - fine either way). I hope they love their baby enough to put his justice above anything that might be uncomfortable and/or paint them in a less than stellar light (deservedly or not).

Where is Lisa? Too many missing and deceased babies/children in MO lately (Breeann, Lisa, Tyler). Too many everywhere, but MO seems to be hit particularly hard lately. I hope Lisa is brought home soon...

Amen! From God's lips to your fingers. These babies deserve all the cooperation from their family members, to bring justice to these poor, helpless, innocent, little babies. I'm glad Tyler was found so soon. I hope and pray Lisa is found soon too. There isn't an excuse in the world for any parent to not cooperate when their baby is missing, or found dead. Such a sad day. Hugs to you, my friend.

Just want to say so far from everything reported the mother and grandmother are still at the police station answering questions. I don't know the details but one reported stated he seen the grandmother (she wouldn't answer the reporters questions besides saying who she was) but he didn't mention seeing the mother so I assume they were separated at that time.

I just woke up (I work overnight shift) and in checking my Yahoo email, saw a news blurb 'body of missing Missouri toddler found'. Looked at my email - three minutes tops - then came here. Nothing. Went back to Yahoo and it's gone. Was there some type of rumor this afternoon? No other news source has it. I thought maybe it was in relation to the Saint Louis case - nothing there either.
I KNOW I did not imagine this - what the heck?

I've seen that happen alot on Yahoo, I totally stay away from their news as often it is pulled as fast as it is published lately. Makes me :waitasec:

NOT saying he is involved, but IF Dane is found in STL City, he needs to be looked at closely. Have they located Dane yet? Was he not looking for a ride to STL or elsewhere in the state of MO recently?

The two cases may not be related, but I think it is too early to rule out the possibility too. MOO :twocents: and all that jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther