MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa 11/17/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron Rugen on MK didn't really have anything new. roommates of MW said she only had the phone 1-2 months before. which isn't new if you read MW's facebook. although she says she has had the phone 3-4 months. that small discrepancy doesn't really matter imo.

He is returning to KC. He may well have been in another state.

I do appreciate trying to limit the media threads just to that. But for a lot of people it's really easy to go another state. People go back and forth across the state lines all the time in the KC area. Some people live in Missouri but work in Kansas. Some work in Missouri but live in Kansas.

Just tossing some thoughts out here. Did DG leave shortly after or same day that BL was reported missing? Is it possible that DB's brother knew him or was a connecting point. There have been some reports of DB handing a duffel bag off to her brother and him driving away. I think this is unconfirmed, but I wonder what time the brother left in relation to what time the phone call at 11:57 pm took place. Could that call to DG be from Deb or the brother about a rendevous with the bag? Could the bag have had BL in it? I just find it a little ironic that DG left that same timeframe and was missing in action, and now has simply returned from a hunting trip. Just pondering.

I tend to think that all the neighbors at the house, the excessive wine, etc. are all just red herrings to make that evening look very chaotic, so that they could play an abduction card.

The fact is that DB and someone else was responsible for BL missing in my book anyway. Now we have to hope that other person involved is scared enough to give DB up. Thats the only way this case is going to be solved, unless they find a body and can prove from that that DB did something. Otherwise the news is showing nothing new at all. I really wish LE would give at least weekly updates on the case like they have done on so many other cases in the past. They are way to quiet for me.

Something just hit me and I'm looking into it now. I think that a computer can call a cell phone if you can get to a call me back type url.

Next time you misplace your cell phone and don’t have anyone nearby to call it, go to WhereisMyCellPhone.com. This little site can ring your phone and help you find it in no time. No registration required, simply enter the phone number and call to ring it. Keep it ringing for as long as you need.

“Where’s my cell phone? I swear it was just right here”¦” Are the words often muttered as you frantically look for your cell phone only to find it hidden underneath a pile of laundry, in some obscure pocket, or in the car.
http://tinyurl.com/d6palto

GMAB, Fox! that headline is ridiculous when you compare it to the content of the article. also, FWIW MW has said that before this phone, (which she got 3-4 months ago, not "about a month" as it says in the article) she didn't have a phone for 8 months.

The actual text of the article is just as good.

Wright had only had that particular phone and phone number for about a month before the baby vanished. Rugen says this could mean that her number changed when she got the new phone,

If she got a new number doesn't that, by default, mean that the number changed? Which was it, did she get a new number or did her number change? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I've said it before, at what point do we start calling Fox News the National Enquirer?

peeps... this is the msm thread.... general discussion needs to move along... also attack the post respectfully not the poster... this lands at random...

http://twitter.com/#!/RussPtacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
The Baby Lisa mystery phone man, Dane says, "I'm just being thrown into a mix of people trying to push blame off of themself to keep face."
9 minutes ago

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
More details on my FB page: on.fb.me/sXQDqV and details to come @NBCActionNews
9 minutes ago
https://www.facebook.com/KSHBRussPtacek?sk=wall

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
"Sure he did have the phone, yeah," says father of Dane , the man identified by phone's owner as having it during mystery from Irwin phone.
2 minutes ago

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
Interview with mystery phone man's dad and texts from mystery phone man coming @NBCActionNews #babylisa #lisairwin
2 minutes ago

@Russ Ptacek
I'm now in contact with the mystery phone man and his father, who lives in Platte City. The mystery phone man, Dane texted me: "I'm just being thrown into a mix of people trying to push blame off of themself to keep face." More to come. Dad said Megan Wright has story wrong. She claimed Dane had phone night mystery call was made by phone taken from Baby Lisa home.

So in above quote, Dane's dad says Megan claimed Dane had the phone that night and Megan has the story wrong. But in another twitter quote Dane's dad says, yes, he did have the phone that night!"

What am I missing here?

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
"You guys are like taking this girl’s word for everything." says mystery phone man's dad about Megan Wright. "Whatever she says is Gospel."
5 minutes ago

Russ Ptacek
Putting Dane's text on Facebook right now: http://on.fb.me/vq5Ro9 #babylisa #lisairwin

‎"I used Megan’s cell phone to have my phone turned on and some rides lined up for the next days of moving into my new place," Dane, mystery phone man says in text.

"This is very upsetting to me and my family. We hope nothing but the best in every aspect," said Dane in text to me.

"The police have contact with me and have so the whole past month. I just hope we can focus the important point of finding the missing child," says Dane in text to me.
Like · · Share · about a minute ago ·

Russ Ptacek
Putting Dane's text on Facebook right now: http://on.fb.me/vq5Ro9 #babylisa #lisairwin
Like · · Share · 2 minutes ago via TweetDeck ·

Russ Ptacek
‎"I used Megan’s cell phone to have my phone turned on and some rides lined up for the next days of moving into my new place," Dane, mystery phone man says in text.
Like · · Share · 2 minutes ago ·

Russ Ptacek
‎"I have no connection with Megan Wright or the missing child," mystery phone man said in text to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike