MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa 11/17/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - New York attorney Joe Tacopina said the mother of Baby Lisa's half brother abandoned the boy and called her attorney's custody claims "outrageous" and "fictional."

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ssing-baby-s-older-half-brother#ixzz1e0aLt0z7

I never saw this in the threads yesterday; interesting - things seem to be heating up on the custody front. If I missed this article yesterday, apologies. Posted the link for discussion in the thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154720"]Emergency custody papers filed by mother of JI's son 11/14/11 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Russ Ptacek
‎"The police have contact with me and have so the whole past month. I just hope we can focus the important point of finding the missing child," says Dane in text to me.

So Dane is not new to police! :great: See? They know more than they're letting on! Have faith!

"This is very upsetting to me and my family. We hope nothing but the best in every aspect," said Dane in text to me.

"The police have contact with me and have so the whole past month. I just hope we can focus the important point of finding the missing child," says Dane in text to me.
Like · · Share · about a minute ago ·

Russ Ptacek
Putting Dane's text on Facebook right now: http://on.fb.me/vq5Ro9 #babylisa #lisairwin
Like · · Share · 2 minutes ago via TweetDeck ·

Russ Ptacek
‎"I used Megan’s cell phone to have my phone turned on and some rides lined up for the next days of moving into my new place," Dane, mystery phone man says in text.
Like · · Share · 2 minutes ago ·

Russ Ptacek
‎"I have no connection with Megan Wright or the missing child," mystery phone man said in text to me.

BBM. "We’d like to talk to him. He’s not a suspect, just another person we believe might have some information we can use," said Kansas City Police Capt. Steven Young. "Nothing more, or different from the long list of people we’ve spoken to."

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...in-baby-lisa-mystery-phone-case#ixzz1e0d0zT00 :waitasec: from the 14th

Russ Ptacek
‎"The police have contact with me and have so the whole past month. I just hope we can focus the important point of finding the missing child," says Dane in text to me."
This sounds a lot like the protestations of MW. Now we have to track his inconsistencies, too. Is there a Lisa Irwin case app for my smartphone?

So now I want to know if he had the phone at 11:57 on October 3.

@Russ Ptacek
I'm now in contact with the mystery phone man and his father, who lives in Platte City. The mystery phone man, Dane texted me: "I'm just being thrown into a mix of people trying to push blame off of themself to keep face." More to come. Dad said Megan Wright has story wrong. She claimed Dane had phone night mystery call was made by phone taken from Baby Lisa home.

So in above quote, Dane's dad says Megan claimed Dane had the phone that night and Megan has the story wrong. But in another twitter quote Dane's dad says, yes, he did have the phone that night!"

What am I missing here?

Dane says he has no connection with Megan Wright...
And, was Dane's Dad (DDD) there, too? What about the girlfriend?

Russ Ptacek
‎"You guys have been putting nothing but wrong so far," said Dane's father.
"We don’t watch any of it because it’s all bull. The Internet is bull."

Russ Ptacek
‎"Sure he did have the phone, yeah," said Dane's father. "He was at the house. I’ll give you that. Did he answer, a call, everything, you guys portray it as something that it’s not."

Russ Ptacek
‎"Why don’t you investigate the girl, and her boyfriend," said Dane's father.

GMAB, Fox! that headline is ridiculous when you compare it to the content of the article. also, FWIW MW has said that before this phone, (which she got 3-4 months ago, not "about a month" as it says in the article) she didn't have a phone for 8 months.

If that info about how long she had the phone actually was told to FOX by Rugan, then he is, as I thought, in my opinion, just looking for HIS 15 minutes. He has spent, in his own words during the radio show, a lot of time with MW. He would obviously know what she had originally said and posted.

Rewind..repeat..different cast of characters in the blame game. First MW blaming, now Dane and his Dad. :maddening: Where is Lisa!? Who answered the dang phone on Oct 3? Who was on the other end of the dam# phone? GRRRRR....:maddening:

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
@
@jimspellmancnn Did not clarify call from #lisairwin phone., "I used Megan’s cell phone to have my phone turned on and some rides lined up."
3 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/RussPtacek

What does that mean?

which part? :)

MODS: should i make a new thread for this Dane stuff or should it go in an existing thread? closest i can think of is the MW and Jersey thread. edit: ahhh, i see it's going in the cellphone timeline thread.

What does that mean?
Means Russ didn't ask Dane who was on the other end of the phone, the most important question according to JS. Whatever..is RP's 15 minutes up? Why wouldn't he ask him that ONE question. :maddening: SPIN....JMO

If that info about how long she had the phone actually was told to FOX by Rugan, then he is, as I thought, in my opinion, just looking for HIS 15 minutes. He has spent, in his own words during the radio show, a lot of time with MW. He would obviously know what she had originally said and posted.

I don't think he knew. But, then again, Megan could have told him something else earlier or his source for this information was a roommate.
MW can't keep track of what she said about what time she was at the Waffle House, so, how is she going to remember how long she had her phone...??
She said LE first contacted her Oct. 8, now she says it was Oct. 4. She said the call was at 8:00, then it was at 2:30, then it was at 11:57.

Now, we are going to go through this with Dane and his dad...

Dane must have been p.o.'d when he heard LE say "we'd really like to talk to Dane" earlier this week. They've been communicating with him for a month.

which part? :)

MODS: should i make a new thread for this Dane stuff or should it go in an existing thread? closest i can think of is the MW and Jersey thread. edit: ahhh, i see it's going in the cellphone timeline thread.

Rides lined up? Rides for what?

Means Russ didn't ask Dane who was on the other end of the phone, the most important question according to JS. Whatever..is RP's 15 minutes up? Why wouldn't he ask him that ONE question. :maddening: SPIN....JMO

He can still text Dane the question. That's how RP has been communicating with Dane anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox