MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/18/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jersey bragged he got $300 to steal BL- triple heresay- lawyer Joe P says he heard this from girl

ALLEGEDLY- Jersey told nameless homeless guy who told a 17 yr old girl who talked to lawyer that Jersey got paid to steal BL.

OFGS!!!

I once knew a girl that knew a guy that heard from another guy that he knew a girl named lemmonjello. :banghead:

Okay,so according to this lawyer,calls could have been made,but would have went to Verizon,from what he thinks.So that would mean it didn't go to MW's phone for someone to answer the call.MW just left the phone upstairs for people to use.So whoever called her number would know that,if trying to contact Dane?Noone has said Dane left the house that night and if the FBI,who has MW's phone saw there were calls leading them to believe Dane was involved,he would be a person of interest to LE.

Jersey bragged he got $300 to steal BL- triple heresay- lawyer Joe P says he heard this from girl

ALLEGEDLY- Jersey told nameless homeless guy who told a 17 yr old girl who talked to lawyer that Jersey got paid to steal BL.

OFGS ! It sounds to me like the "defense team" is getting DESPERATE ... VERY DESPERATE ...

MOO ...

Joe P says he offered to LE- submit any questions to attorneys and they will call clients and get answers and then get back to LE. lol

Alrighty then,so basically don't call me I'll call you.The "I'll just pass on info that's third party",while the parents don't feel the need to talk to LE about their missing child?

When there's nothing else to do, a defense attorney will throw anything at the wall to see if it sticks.

To me, this smells like pure horse hockey. :crazy:

Why are Tacopina and Picerno even doing interviews right now? Their clients have not been charged. LE is not in the media accusing them of anything except not cooperating to LE's satisfaction (which LE clarified does not mean that they expect parents do be interviewed without lawyers, but does include parents refusing to be interviewed separately). LE hasn't made any statements in ages. The lawyers aren't making any statements that in any way help find Lisa. It's obvious to me that the lawyers are in defense mode for the parents. Why? They should excercise their own rights to remain silent, imo. They are not helping Lisa and they are not helping her parents unless they truly do expect charges to be brought and thinking ahead to a change of venue. Or, they just want the tv time (more Tacopina than Picerno, imo). It's all nutty and looks like lawyers who think their clients are guilty, imo. If Tacopina doesn't think his clients are guilty and he just wants the tv time, he is doing his clients a real disservice in this case. JMO...

Okay,so according to this lawyer,calls could have been made,but would have went to Verizon,from what he thinks.So that would mean it didn't go to MW's phone for someone to answer the call.MW just left the phone upstairs for people to use.So whoever called her number would know that,if trying to contact Dane?Noone has said Dane left the house that night and if the FBI,who has MW's phone saw there were calls leading them to believe Dane was involved,he would be a person of interest to LE.

I think MW was who the call was intended far and seems to me she would have been the POI. I maybe wrong but I don't think Dane had anything to do with it. I believe his story on hunting as my guys take off for several days to hunt; in groups. I doubt he was alone. The guy who said he was "armed & dangerous" well I don't know.

IF <---- notice the big if, this turns out to be what happened, it would make everything fit in with what happened, hopefully BL is found safe! And IF this turns out t be true, the first thing I will do is send a letter of apology to DB/JI for thinking one or both were involved.

What kind of dumbazz would kidnap a baby for $300? Jersey is no rocket scientist but I'm sure he would know that a job like that would bring in much more than $300. The sheer amount of time involved if caught would deter most petty criminals for any amount of money. But $300? GMAB.

i was liking JP until this interview. i need a bit of time to reflect on this. i'll be waiting for the video to hit the internet.

would anyone like a transcript? i can do one once it's posted. he did say some things about the phones, that is always nice to have in writing.

Why are Tacopina and Picerno even doing interviews right now? ...

Snipped : Good Question ... especially when Joe Tacopina recently said the "attorneys" and his "clients" were NOT doing any more interviews ?

:back::back::back:

Why are Tacopina and Picerno even doing interviews right now? Their clients have not been charged. LE is not in the media accusing them of anything except not cooperating to LE's satisfaction (which LE clarified does not mean that they expect parents do be interviewed without lawyers, but does include parents refusing to be interviewed separately). LE hasn't made any statements in ages. The lawyers aren't making any statements that in any way help find Lisa. It's obvious to me that the lawyers are in defense mode for the parents. Why? They should excercise their own rights to remain silent, imo. They are not helping Lisa and they are not helping her parents unless they truly do expect charges to be brought and thinking ahead to a change of venue. Or, they just want the tv time (more Tacopina than Picerno, imo). It's all nutty and looks like lawyers who think their clients are guilty, imo. If Tacopina doesn't think his clients are guilty and he just wants the tv time, he is doing his clients a real disservice in this case. JMO...

BBM

JT is not in this for his clients (or BL for that matter). It's pretty obvious by now.

Thank you!

If Tacopina and Picerno weren't keeping this in the news, we would not hear a thing about this case. IIRC, most news articles have been linked to them releasing information.

They are very <unusual> people.

Sounds to me like an attorney who knows his client/clients are going to get charged and he's trying to get ahead of the game. IMO.

What kind of dumbazz would kidnap a baby for $300? Jersey is no rocket scientist but I'm sure he would know that a job like that would bring in much more than $300. The sheer amount of time involved if caught would deter most petty criminals for any amount of money. But $300? GMAB.

I was thinking the same thing ... $300 ? Seriously ...

Ya can't make this stuff up ...

MOO ...

Snipped : Good Question ... especially when Joe Tacopina recently said the "attorneys" and his "clients" were NOT doing any more interviews ?

:back::back::back:

just to be fair, he said that on Nov.1st when JP joined. exact quote:

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15927416/tacopina-announces-new-local-counsel-in-baby-lisa-case

Neither Mr. Picerno nor I will be fielding any further press inquiries at this time.

also:

JP: I'm not going to be speaking to the media consistently, and the only time I will speak to the media is when there is something to report, when there is a new development in the case.

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/11/exclusive-irwin-family-attorney-john-picerno-talks-to-fox-4s-john-holt/

just sayin :seeya: just trying to get the actual quotes out there, not trying to argue. :)

IF <---- notice the big if, this turns out to be what happened, it would make everything fit in with what happened, hopefully BL is found safe! And IF this turns out t be true, the first thing I will do is send a letter of apology to DB/JI for thinking one or both were involved.

IFthere is any truth to this story whatsoever, hold off on your apology letter until you know who arranged for the abduction. The parents have been told this story by their lawyers, for sure. So, why wouldn't the parents and their lawyers be talking directly to LE together and/or separately if they thought this story could be true? It would be their best lead towards finding Lisa. Only two reasons I can think of: 1. the parents know it's true and they're involved in it with Jersey, or 2. the parents know it's not true because they know what happened to Lisa. If it was anything else, they'd be helping LE to follow this lead with the utmost sense of urgency in any way possible, imo.

Personally, I don't believe the story anyway so it's meaningless in terms of the parents or Jersey or anyone else. Just rumor labeled as "triple hearsay". JMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member