MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/18/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think MW was who the call was intended far and seems to me she would have been the POI. I maybe wrong but I don't think Dane had anything to do with it. I believe his story on hunting as my guys take off for several days to hunt; in groups. I doubt he was alone. The guy who said he was "armed & dangerous" well I don't know.

I guess giving the lawyers spin time in the media is keeping Lisa's face out there,but not helping find her. IMO I doubt Dane had anything to do with it either.I highly doubt if MW was part of some kidnapping plot,she would have left her phone upstairs.Whoever used DB's cell was hanging close to Lisa's home till almost the time her father got home from work.Who would do that and why?

Lawyers get tips and report it. Sometimes the word on the street is all there is and if it moves this forward I don't care where it comes from. I do wish she could be found safe, if not just found so maybe the puzzle can be put together.

i was liking JP until this interview. i need a bit of time to reflect on this. i'll be waiting for the video to hit the internet.

would anyone like a transcript? i can do one once it's posted. he did say some things about the phones, that is always nice to have in writing.

Can't wait to see it. I missed the whole thing.

I've been lurking on WS following this case since the first week - praying that BL is found safe. I finally decided to join you all out of lurkdom.

Anywhoo...I'm not watching this report live, but, something struck me odd.

Okay,so according to this lawyer,calls could have been made,but would have went to Verizon,from what he thinks.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that the call to MW's phone was 50 seconds in length (I don't have time right now to find where that was first discussed). Was that length of time found to be misinformation too?

If it was that long, would a babynapper/cell phone thief wait 50 seconds for a CS rep to answer if it went directly to Verizon? What was that person going to do - pay the bill and use the phone? IMO, that seems unlikely.

Let's see what JT's next spin is on this. I hope that he starts advocating for BL instead of treating his clients like they "need" a defense attorney.

Lawyers get tips and report it. Sometimes the word on the street is all there is and if it moves this forward I don't care where it comes from. I do wish she could be found safe, if not just found so maybe the puzzle can be put together.
If the lawyers are getting "tips", they should be sharing these tips with LE, not the media. Me has a feeling, this puzzle you speak of, is intentional by the defense team. :seeya:

I've been lurking on WS following this case since the first week - praying that BL is found safe. I finally decided to join you all out of lurkdom.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that the call to MW's phone was 50 seconds in length (I don't have time right now to find where that was first discussed). Was that length of time found to be misinformation too?

If it was that long, would a babynapper/cell phone thief wait 50 seconds for a CS rep to answer if it went directly to Verizon? What was that person going to do - pay the bill and use the phone? IMO, that seems unlikely.

Let's see what JT's next spin is on this. I hope that he starts advocating for BL instead of treating his clients like they "need" a defense attorney.
WELCOME!!

:fireworks::welcome::welcome4:

Welcome to WS Gingy and this is what's so interesting about that call.I looked at my clock for 50 seconds and that's not as short as you would think.

:welcome4: There is a cell phone thread you may be interested in. Alot of theories and info over there.:seeya:

I've always thought whomever took the phone didn't know it was redlined so the person tried to call MW but it went to Verizon so the call went a recoding thus 50 seconds!. Perhaps the caller was in disbelief or it rang several times before the message came on.

IFthere is any truth to this story whatsoever, hold off on your apology letter until you know who arranged for the abduction. The parents have been told this story by their lawyers, for sure. So, why wouldn't the parents and their lawyers be talking directly to LE together and/or separately if they thought this story could be true? It would be their best lead towards finding Lisa. Only two reasons I can think of: 1. the parents know it's true and they're involved in it with Jersey, or 2. the parents know it's not true because they know what happened to Lisa. If it was anything else, they'd be helping LE to follow this lead with the utmost sense of urgency in any way possible, imo.

Personally, I don't believe the story anyway so it's meaningless in terms of the parents or Jersey or anyone else. Just rumor labeled as "triple hearsay". JMO...

Laughs, I backspaced the last part out of my post which said ...unless they set up the abduction.
I always found it odd that in an early interview DB crying into Jeremy said "What am "I" going to do" instead of "We" I do think this abduction thing could hold some truth, and yes if DB or JI were involved. Jerseys cut was 300. Why would they do that though, debt reasons? JI wasn't the father? Guess it's back to another waiting game for more information to be leaked out to the MSM.

When there's nothing else to do, a defense attorney will throw anything at the wall to see if it sticks.

To me, this smells like pure horse hockey. :crazy:

Yeah, you'd think the attorneys could drill it down to secondhand hearsay before presenting their potential "bombshell" on national TV. At least we now know that the Joes welcome and condone finger-pointing based on flimsy nonsense and rank speculation. Good job, fellas! :crazy:

:police have been alerted to the new claim, Picerno said, and the family’s legal counsel has been in contact with the FBI on a daily basis."

Let's pray it is a break.

Why are Tacopina and Picerno even doing interviews right now? Their clients have not been charged. LE is not in the media accusing them of anything except not cooperating to LE's satisfaction (which LE clarified does not mean that they expect parents do be interviewed without lawyers, but does include parents refusing to be interviewed separately). LE hasn't made any statements in ages. The lawyers aren't making any statements that in any way help find Lisa. It's obvious to me that the lawyers are in defense mode for the parents. Why? They should excercise their own rights to remain silent, imo. They are not helping Lisa and they are not helping her parents unless they truly do expect charges to be brought and thinking ahead to a change of venue. Or, they just want the tv time (more Tacopina than Picerno, imo). It's all nutty and looks like lawyers who think their clients are guilty, imo. If Tacopina doesn't think his clients are guilty and he just wants the tv time, he is doing his clients a real disservice in this case. JMO...

IMO..The attorneys for the Bradwins are continuing to develop reasonable doubts so that they will be able to defend their clients. Why would they need to do this if their clients are innocent?

BBM

JT is not in this for his clients (or BL for that matter). It's pretty obvious by now.

Unless he believes his clients are guilty. In that case, any confusion and distraction that points towards somebody else and is put out to the potential jury pool could be seen as helpful to his clients down the road. JMO...

I think MW was who the call was intended far and seems to me she would have been the POI. I maybe wrong but I don't think Dane had anything to do with it. I believe his story on hunting as my guys take off for several days to hunt; in groups. I doubt he was alone. The guy who said he was "armed & dangerous" well I don't know.

Dane does/did have a restraining order against him for threatening to kill a female. It's on MO casenet.

a copy/ paste
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/1...bragged-about-being-paid-to-steal-lisa-irwin/
BABY LISA BREAK?: Reports Suggest Handyman “Jersey” Bragged About Being Paid to Steal Lisa Irwin

New leads continue to surface in the case of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin, and if today’s allegation is proven true, it could change the course of the entire investigation.

The attorney for Lisa’s family, John Picerno, spoke to Megyn Kelly on today’s America Live with reaction to the claim by a person in Kansas City that the handyman known as “Jersey” was heard bragging about being paid $300 to steal the then-10-month-old Lisa Irwin from her home.

According to Picerno, the mother of a teen girl says her daughter admitted that a friend of hers was told by “Jersey” that he’d been hired to “get” the young Irwin baby. That friend, for whom Picerno says he still doesn’t have a name, told this to the teen, who in turn told her mother. That woman came forward to authorities with the information.

Picerno spoke with the girl this past week and says he believed her allegations, however he still wants to interview the man who initially had the conversation with “Jersey” himself.

Police have been alerted to the new claim, Picerno said, and the family’s legal counsel has been in contact with the FBI on a daily basis.

New information has also come out on the cell phone records of Deborah Bradley, on whose phone a 50-second outgoing call was reportedly made to that of Megan Wright at 11:57 p.m. on the night Lisa vanished. Picerno’s investigators spoke with phone company Verizon, who said that from the early afternoon on the day in question, Bradley’s phone could make outgoing calls even though a restriction had been placed on it. However, any such call would not be received by the intended party.

So then, how can the call that lasted nearly one minute be explained? Picerno said there are still no concrete answers.

OFGS ! It sounds to me like the "defense team" is getting DESPERATE ... VERY DESPERATE ...

MOO ...

This is all just to pollute a potential future juror pool by planting reasonable doubt in the minds of those who are listening to it.

:police have been alerted to the new claim, Picerno said, and the family’s legal counsel has been in contact with the FBI on a daily basis."

Let's pray it is a break.

I have suspected that they were working more closely w/ FBI than local LE. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab