MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/21/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty certain the 'within 1/5 to 1/3rd radius' came out of the press conference.

I'll stand corrected though if that's not the case.

You might be right... the old "cell phone" thread began on 11/11, and posters are discussing the radius and the Picerno interview.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty certain the 'within 1/5 to 1/3rd radius' came out of the press conference.

I'll stand corrected though if that's not the case.
I have been heard the 1/3 mile almost from the beginning. I don't remember where the source was from. If you look at the maps of the areas they were looking at in the first week, it is all within that parameter. There is no reason IMO to disregard this info just because it came from the attys.

Hey all. Please post all MSM media articles and coverage in this thread. No discussion. Please branch out in specific threads to discuss specific topics. Praying that Baby Lisa is found alive, safe and unharmed.

:seeya:

Has anyone read or watched a video with a retraction or update from Fox News who put the story out in regards to the $300 bragging by Jersey?

Here's the original article and video from 11/18/11. I may have missed one..

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/18/irwin-attorney-jersey-bragged-about-kidnapping-lisa/

I do hope they have or will be putting one out! It could lead the viewers, if not, imo. Some people are loyal to their news stations.

I don't think they need to print a retraction at all. Retractions are for when the media gets the story wrong.

Near as I can tell, the girl DID say that, and the boy said something fairly close that could be misunderstood.

I don't think it implicates Jersey really, but the truth is still the truth - this girl told her mother what she believed she heard, the Mom called the cops and they and the lawyers interviewed her about her story.

They owe no one a retraction, IMHO. No more than when sightings turn out to be false leads.

If a retraction is too much like an apology and it really wasn't their fault, just a follow-up story with a heads up that the previous story turned out to be BS through no fault of the media would be fine.

I would like my MSM to come as precise as possible and not satisfied with reporting things that are fairly close and could be misunderstood.

Do we still need a daily MSM thread if there is nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther