MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect! Thanks! And thanks to the mods for the rules!

I kept a screenshot of all the "mobile" FB posts MW made on Oct. 3 and 4.--won't be posting it here since it's against TOS, but I'll keep it in case it's relevant in the future.

I would venture to guess that LE has already thoroughly searched her FB page; however if anyone thinks that I'm wrong, and this should be called in as a tip, let me know.

I suggest sending the tip

I kept a screenshot of all the "mobile" FB posts MW made on Oct. 3 and 4.--won't be posting it here since it's against TOS, but I'll keep it in case it's relevant in the future.

I would venture to guess that LE has already thoroughly searched her FB page; however if anyone thinks that I'm wrong, and this should be called in as a tip, let me know.

BBM...I don't think it would hurt.

Who knows if they have these posts?

Yes. In the same subdivision. If even one question had be accusatory, you bet I would have! Because I know I didn't do it and I wouldn't have stood for somebody accusing me of something I didn't do. There would have been no more questions without representation.

Wow, In da Middle...i just didn't realize your home was THAT close!!!
I/we are so lucky to have you helping us through this maze of DB's, JB's, BS's, Danes, Shanes, FBI's, CSI's, etc.

Truly, thank you for all your help!:yourock:

When I saw that house on the news I immediately thought of the one shown when they interviewed the landlord with the crazy hair/visor. On my way to pick up kiddos; I will try to find that link when I get back. :seeya:

Hey... got too busy with kids and I will be until late tonight. It looks like I have alot of catching up to do. I will post link when I get back. :crazy:

I think it is safe to say somebody investigating this case is and has been monitoring any people involved in this case's open for the public facebook page! It is an investigators dream tool!

I disagree. Look at what happened in the CA case. Caylee was right there and they missed her. Sadly, I don't think Lisa is too far and Mike is right. They should check the wooded area again! If whoever had an accomplice, it might be a good idea to recheck where they've already searched.

He's a smart guy Mike Brookes and as a former FBI, he knows his stuff.

~n/t~

I really do think baby Lisa is very close to home. Maybe it's the Caylee Anthony case that's making me feel this way -- but I also feel that if anything happened in that home (be it accident or intentional), this poor child was dumped rather quickly. I base that on the fact that JI was due home at 10:00 PM -- so disposal or concealment was pretty quick.

Just my opinion though. I have no clue as to who did it, but I don't think it's an invisa-baby-snatcher. One of the players is gonna be accused..eventually.

Just my opinion - thanks.

Mel

MW told Jim Spellman that she thinks "Dane" had her phone all of Oct. 3 and 4. I found that interesting because now that she has made her FB public, I was scrolling through her postings, and I noticed that on Oct. 4 at 1:36 am she posted a response on her page VIA MOBILE. :waitasec:

How would she have done that if she didn't have her phone??

https://www.facebook.com/Juggalette.Skittles

Megan Lynn-Lover Wright < > October 4 at 1:36am via mobile

I'll have to agree with the rest.... Great catch! Are most of her posts via mobile, do you know?

:waitasec: I don't know In da Middle, how can you say that the kids were not on their own, so to speak, if the mother was oblivious to any of the children in the home due to being in a "blackout condition" from overdose of alcohol?? Kinda like leaving the children with the family dog....or maybe that would be better since, if the dog was actually in the home, the dog might would at the very least protect the child from an abductor...or keep an intruder from climbing in through a window. This mother has admitted that she wasn't able to do either. I don't think that just "being there" is enough. I think she should be capable of protecting and caring for the children and able to remove them from the house in case of danger or a fire....kwim?

I need to reply ~ sorry in advance :)
I sleep like the dead...to the point that I have been molested in my sleep and woken to said person in my room quite a few times while he professed to be looking for socks or had heard a strange noise in my room. I didn't realize that what I had thought was 'dream feeling' (read nightmare) was real until my daughter finally told me she was dealing with the same situation. I have had someone come from the other side of my house to turn off my blaring alarm because I don't hear it. But if my child cried out -- I heard it. And as I've said before, my dad was an alcoholic and he would come hope and pass out, but if I called for him, he was up and there immediately. I have gone to bed at some horrid time of night knowing that in an hour or so I would have to get up with the baby...but if the baby was taken and didn't cry out, I would probably have slept through it....People drink and still take care of their children...and don't murder them! JMO

I'll have to agree with the rest.... Great catch! Are most of her posts via mobile, do you know?

Someone's ex bf has recent activity on his FB, seems he installed FB with 2 different cellphone carriers....Im beginning to think that we are being fed a bunch of BS

Trying to connect Dane and DB through drugs. Relative of DB says she has problem with alcohol and flirts with drugs.
Oh no, it's the sot mom.

Just reading Jim Spellmans tweets.

Would I be harsh in thinking it totally unprofessional of Jim Spellman to be posting a picture of him and MW with his arm around her shoulder?

Or is this normal behaviour for media in the US?

With all the players in this case, my head is spinning! I can barely keep track!
Here is the latest update.

Deb-3.jpg

Just reading Jim Spellmans tweets.

Would I be harsh in thinking it totally unprofessional of Jim Spellman to be posting a picture of him and MW with his arm around her shoulder?

Or is this normal behaviour for media in the US?

ummm....errrr....uhhhhh....WOT!

No, I don't think this is normal behaviour! I don't think anything I've seen in this case is normal behaviour! WTH is going on? Did I enter the twilight zone?

This is nuckin futz...

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics