GUILTY MT - Kenzley Olson, 1, Poplar, 19 April 2016 *Arrest*

Oh no. Where is this baby ? If the original 2 people are ' cleared' then that means they really have no idea who took her, right?

Prayers for little Kenzley, she is a beautiful girl!

I am really trying to follow along on this one, but am hopelessly lost.

Hmm. Who pointed their finger at original suspects? And if toddler was "abducted" why did family wait 3 hours and not call LE immediately? Looks bad.

They might want to start over from scratch with this Amber alert. At this point all the original information given out has been wrong, and any new information has been vague.

This girl was taken by someone in a big black truck and the family didn't report it for three hours. Let's start there. 3 hours ?

It sounds like someone has given LE a lot of false information.
And this supposedly happened yesterday morning?

Where is this little toddler?

Oh no. Where is this baby ? If the original 2 people are ' cleared' then that means they really have no idea who took her, right?

1-year-old Kenzley Olson remains missing. No new suspect information has been provided.

Dornheim was incarcerated in Bozeman at the same time of the girl's abduction.

Kenzley was abducted at about 9 a.m. Tuesday but her family didn't report it until three hours later.

http://www.kbzk.com/story/31770561/...l-missing-man-and-woman-ruled-out-as-suspects

I know where my mind is going... I hope I'm wrong. :(

Oh , ugh, why were these 2 even suspected? DId whoever reported the baby missing give LE the names of the adults? Was that person mistaken ? Or ........

The AMBER ALERT was cancelled.

She is no longer missing in a vehicle, now missing from her parents/care giver/legal guardian (never said who reported her missing) but they did it 3 hours after they noticed she was missing. (?)

It's starting to sound to me as if the parents were in deep with some bad people, and the people they suspected that nabbed their kid turned out to be the wrong ones. Let's move on to the next set of bad people they were running around with. We're bound to get there sooner or later simply through the process of elimination.

I have a sinking feeling of deja' vu about this......

It's starting to sound to me as if the parents were in deep with some bad people, and the people they suspected that nabbed their kid turned out to be the wrong ones. Let's move on to the next set of bad people they were running around with. We're bound to get there sooner or later simply through the process of elimination.

Who's to say that she went missing at the hands of others?? The parents/legal guardian/adult in charge of her could be the "bad" people.

Who's to say that she went missing at the hands of others?? The parents/legal guardian/adult in charge of her could be the "bad" people.

Sure.....this entire thing could be a way to deflect......no doubt about it.

LE better start with the parents if they gave out the wrong info on "abduction" 3 hours later..

BIA Special Investigations Supervisor Ken Trottier said Wednesday that the new suspect vehicle is a big black pickup truck, but he did not know the license plate number.

Trottier said he did not believe there was any relationship between the abductors and the missing girl.

About 40 people were out looking for the girl Wednesday morning, said Trottier.

Trottier said investigators have not determined yet why the suspects were in Poplar, but it may have been related to other illegal activity.

http://www.krtv.com/story/31772840/amber-alert-update-adults-found-child-still-missing

I can think of a couple of reasons why you may wait 3 hrs to report your child missing. I'm not saying any of them are excusable but things happen. Maybe you thought baby was napping or you thought baby was with grandma or this kind of thing. But in order to issue an AA someone said they SAW these 2 people with the baby in that vehicle. So since we know no one saw her in that car with these 2 people, then whoever reported that to LE better be hooked up to a poly right about now.

First vehicle:

Circumstances surrounding the abduction and their relationship to the young girl is unclear at this time.

The couple are believed to be driving back to Minot in a Silver, 2006 Chrysler 300C with North Dakota license plate number KCV650.

Second vehicle:

BIA Special Investigations Supervisor Ken Trottier said Wednesday that the new suspect vehicle is a big black pickup truck, but he did not know the license plate number.

http://www.krtv.com/story/31772840/amber-alert-update-adults-found-child-still-missing

Third vehicle:

SCHMAE what kind of car do you drive ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven