MTR Discussions

Thinking of something drivenchick said about MR always having money, made me think about his mom's boyfriend indicating that MR mooched off his mother. Just wondering which one is true, or why the discrepancy. Any thoughts?

I think I read that MR's mom's boyfriend left the relationship, as he couldn't stand watching all the mooching that was going on.

AG, you can set up a dummy account on FB with a different name, if you wanted. I thought you might be Tracy P when I saw the sort of stuff she posted, to be honest with you.

Why has everything died down so much since we got a forum?

AG, you can set up a dummy account on FB with a different name, if you wanted. I thought you might be Tracy P when I saw the sort of stuff she posted, to be honest with you.Why has everything died down so much since we got a forum?

You probably thought this because she was stealing AG's posts. Sad thing is Tracy P could be a member here but not very active, just coming here to steal info to make herself appear more important in her own groups.

AG, you can set up a dummy account on FB with a different name, if you wanted. I thought you might be Tracy P when I saw the sort of stuff she posted, to be honest with you.

Why has everything died down so much since we got a forum?

I have another FB account from a year ago when I was being stalked, but I don't use it anymore. It wouldn't do any good to talk to Tracy P. anyway. There's nothing to prevent her from coming here, reading, posting if she wants under whatever name she has chosen, and copying the info to her group. She seems to be on a power-trip.

Also, IMO, it's not a good idea to go over there and publicise WS any more than it already is. Do we really want more people like Tracy joining up here?

That's almost funny that you thought I was her. Since I joined WS on May 4th, I think I may have posted two or three times total in any Tori forum on FB - and that was with my legitimate account. I just don't want to deal with those people and I barely have time for this site. I have other interests, other responsibilities.

It's quiet here now because there's no new info coming in, I guess. We've already rehashed everything many times over. It will pick up again.

I have another FB account from a year ago when I was being stalked, but I don't use it anymore. It wouldn't do any good to talk to Tracy P. anyway. There's nothing to prevent her from coming here, reading, posting if she wants under whatever name she has chosen, and copying the info to her group. She seems to be on a power-trip.

Also, IMO, it's not a good idea to go over there and publicise WS any more than it already is. Do we really want more people like Tracy joining up here?

That's almost funny that you thought I was her. Since I joined WS on May 4th, I think I may have posted two or three times total in any Tori forum on FB - and that was with my legitimate account. I just don't want to deal with those people and I barely have time for this site. I have other interests, other responsibilities.

It's quiet here now because there's no new info coming in, I guess. We've already rehashed everything many times over. It will pick up again.
I do hope it makes her feel good to know that you now know about her stealing your posts. I cannot imagine stealing someone elses posts~~Shame on her!!!!!

Since the friends are not answering questions on the insiders thread, I'll repost this question in MR's thread. He put this down as location on his MSN live profile...

““"yukon to start thn everywhere between kitchener toronto,drayton,waterloo..richmondhill, ,newmarket,,, everywhere"

Have we ever explored what he meant by "yukon to start"? Was he trying to say he was born there? Did he ever live there or was he just "embellishing" on this?

He did live there, I believe if my memory serves me correctly (and it doesnt always) his father lived out there, and his mom moved them out there for a while to be with him. I am not sure how long they lived there, or how old MTR was, but I do believe he was quite young.
Since the friends are not answering questions on the insiders thread, I'll repost this question in MR's thread. He put this down as location on his MSN live profile...

““"yukon to start thn everywhere between kitchener toronto,drayton,waterloo..richmondhill, ,newmarket,,, everywhere"

Have we ever explored what he meant by "yukon to start"? Was he trying to say he was born there? Did he ever live there or was he just "embellishing" on this?

When scrolling through the posts in this group, I found one of mine from WS copied and pasted verbatim by the admin, Tracy P. It was a list of everything that "Mabel" had told me up to that point. She is obviously lurking (maybe posting?) here and carrying it over to there. Not sure why, but it makes me kind of ill.

:eek::confused::eek:

Ack!! Just one more reason for me to dislike/stay away from facebook. Geez linking posts over there is one thing but copying and taking credit for it is another. Hope he/she reads these and realizes she's busted :(.

Ack!! Just one more reason for me to dislike/stay away from facebook. Geez linking posts over there is one thing but copying and taking credit for it is another. Hope he/she reads these and realizes she's busted :(.

Someone in one of the FB groups also took the pics of the discovery site "that I took with my own camera" put up the link that I posted on WS and stated that THEY went out and took the pics.....the nerve of some ppl, I do not understand why ppl need to do this????

Actually, I love Facebook. As long as you stay away from the Tori groups, choose your groups and friends very carefully, and set high security/privacy settings, it can be a lot of fun. I can keep tabs on what my daughters are up to, have reconnected with old friends from decades ago, and made some wonderful new ones. I enjoy playing some of the games (like Scrabble) offered, looking at my friends' pictures, posting my own, and having some great conversations. The key to FB is how you use it. MOO

What if LE questioned MTR a second time because LE had TLM's house bugged, and they knew he went over there, through listening?

Could someone let me know if this has been posted. This is the one that was deleted from POF, but someone on FB copied and pasted it. Is it okay to post it? Don't want to break the rules here. Thank you.

What if LE questioned MTR a second time because LE had TLM's house bugged, and they knew he went over there, through listening?

It's possible, but why would they need to do that when all of TLM's phone conversations from jail were monitored and hopefully traced? LE should have had every one of her phone contacts from jail right from April 12th. Unless they wanted to hear what CM was saying behind closed doors.

MOO

He did live there, I believe if my memory serves me correctly (and it doesnt always) his father lived out there, and his mom moved them out there for a while to be with him. I am not sure how long they lived there, or how old MTR was, but I do believe he was quite young.

I find it interesting that MR's father has remained in the shadows through this. I also find it interesting that it appears that he is not utilizing legal aid. Unless he has been taken on pro bono because of the notoriety of this case, someone must be paying. There is an NDP MP named John Rafferty in Thunder Bay. He was living in Yellowknife in the early 80's. I know it's a long shot but wouldn't it be interesting to find out that MR's father is a politician or some other person who has gone to great lengths to remain anonymous here.

I find it interesting that MR's father has remained in the shadows through this. I also find it interesting that it appears that he is not utilizing legal aid. Unless he has been taken on pro bono because of the notoriety of this case, someone must be paying. There is an NDP MP named John Rafferty in Thunder Bay. He was living in Yellowknife in the early 80's. I know it's a long shot but wouldn't it be interesting to find out that MR's father is a politician or some other person who has gone to great lengths to remain anonymous here.

You just might be onto something there. Turns out that this guy was born in Wingham Ontario in 1953. Wingham is not very far from Palmerston, Mount Forest area.
http://www2.parl.gc.ca/parlinfo/Fil...52aaf8-167e-4f44-982f-7f3744e7366d&Language=E

You just might be onto something there. Turns out that this guy was born in Wingham Ontario in 1953. Wingham is not very far from Palmerston, Mount Forest area.
http://www2.parl.gc.ca/parlinfo/Fil...52aaf8-167e-4f44-982f-7f3744e7366d&Language=E

Interesting...his personal website says he taught in Yellowknife and was the first high school principal in Rankin Inlet. Those aren't the Yukon, but I wonder if he was there also. Wasn't it reported earlier that MTR and his mom spent some time in the Yukon to be with MTR's father?

Another interesting point, he's listed as having 3 children but all of the pictures of him and his family on his FB seem to show him with his wife and 2 children. Just to clarify this, he and his new wife have 5 children, in the pics 2 have a different last name and look like her and the other 2 have the last name R. I wonder where the fifth one is.

I wonder if we should now refer to him as JR, rather than his name. I just googled him and this thread came up as the third entry. lol

I would be careful about dragging a politicians name into this without knowing the absolute truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels
Back