MTSO Reports

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...ort-on-Avery-as-Suspect-in-Abduction-1985.pdf

Here is another report.

It's a report about an abduction/sexual assault of a young girl. Judy Dvorak stopped at her neighbor's on her way home after work on the 29th/30th after SA's arrest for PB's assault, 12:14AM, to ask if there was any activity at the Avery residence.

The statement mentions that RM is the one that saw one of the boys being 'chained' up in the front yard. In Dvorak's deposition, she stated she saw it herself. hmmmm Also... if either of them saw this and it was done for any other reason than to keep the child safe from maybe running out into the street or whatever... why in the world did they not call Child Services????

JMO I don't like Dvorak.... LOL If she was my neighbor, I would have put up a 10 foot fence!

Report on Avery indecent exposure 1985: http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...SO-Report-on-Avery-Indecent-Exposure-1984.pdf

MTSO incident report 1985 PB Incident report: http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/MTSO-PB-Incident-Report-1985.pdf

Assault incident report: http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...ort-on-Avery-as-Suspect-in-Abduction-1985.pdf

Shadowraiths ~ is it possible for you to add these to the original post? the last one is a repeat from my last post, but thought it would be easier to have them all in the first post if possible. :)

ETA: you rock shadowraiths... thanks!

Report on Avery indecent exposure 1985: http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...SO-Report-on-Avery-Indecent-Exposure-1984.pdf

MTSO incident report 1985 PB Incident report: http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/MTSO-PB-Incident-Report-1985.pdf

Assault incident report: http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...ort-on-Avery-as-Suspect-in-Abduction-1985.pdf

Shadowraiths ~ is it possible for you to add these to the original post? the last one is a repeat from my last post, but thought it would be easier to have them all in the first post if possible. :)

Done! :)

I have not read the new documents (1985 incident reports), but reading through the comments elsewhere, the person who requested these and put them up was not able to capture page 10 of the PB incident report when it scanned, so he/she typed it out....

Page 10 came to me barely legible so I typed up what it said below. Note: I did not correct the typos; it is typed exactly as it appears in the original report.

Case Number: S85-04851
Date and Time: 1800hrs

On 08-05-85 at 1532 hours Deputy J. Dvorak left the Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department in car 51 enroute to Neshoah Park in Two Rivers. Deputy Dvorak arrived at the park at 1553 and waited on the beach area for Detective Nicholson.

Detective Nicholson ran from the beach area toward cars 51 and 57 parked on the beach. Car 51 with Deputy Dvorak and car 57 with Detective Nicholson were 10-8, 10-76 to Shopko East, Green Bay, Wisconsin at 1613 hours.
Deputy Dvorak took the route- not exceeding any speed limits, as follows: park to 22nd street, 22nd to Washington, right on Washington to Forest Avenue, right on Forest Avenue to Church Street-Mishicot, left on Church Street to County B, right on B to 147, left on 147 to I-43, right on I-43 North exit to Mason Street, Mason Street north to Lime Kiln Road to the Shopko parking lot. Deputy Dvorak entered the Shopko store, made a purchase (Certs - $.22), had a purchase ticket stamped at 5:02 by the Shopko clerk.

Both Deputy Dvorak and Detective Nicholson then returned to the Sheriff's Department.

Did y'all see that Lori Avery's attorney was Jerry Fox? How many Jerry Fox, Esq. do you think there are in Manitowoc County? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

Did y'all see that Lori Avery's attorney was Jerry Fox? How many Jerry Fox, Esq. do you think there are in Manitowoc County? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

I did see that..... now remind me so I don't have to go look LOL I know he signed a warrant or more than one... but was he the judge in BD's trial?

I did see that..... now remind me so I don't have to go look LOL I know he signed a warrant or more than one... but was he the judge in BD's trial?

He signed the 1st search warrant and yes, he was the judge in BD's trial. But--don't forget Lori is now BD's stepmom.

Hmm. Sleuthing around there leads me to someone who matches the description for the confidential informant. She is not named here, and I won't name her either, but it's an interesting coincidence that there is a woman whose family once had a conflict with Steven Avery who, at the time of the CI report, was 42, seems to have lived in Two Rivers in 2005, and had a conviction for 1st-Degree Sexual Assault of Child. (It seems to me that someone with that kind of record might be more likely to be a CI, right?)

I just finished reading the 20p 1985 PB assault and MTSO investigation of Steven Avery. I confess I am scratching my head in bewilderment. If those 20 pages represent a case that can send a man away to prison for 40 years (if that's what the sentence was), then I am born again. There must be a surprise piece of evidence hiding somewhere, but I do not see it. :what:

Hmm. Sleuthing around there leads me to someone who matches the description for the confidential informant. She is not named here, and I won't name her either, but it's an interesting coincidence that there is a woman whose family once had a conflict with Steven Avery who, at the time of the CI report, was 42, seems to have lived in Two Rivers in 2005, and had a conviction for 1st-Degree Sexual Assault of Child. (It seems to me that someone with that kind of record might be more likely to be a CI, right?)

I'm going to guess it is EA's ex-wife.

Wondering if anyone noticed that members of the Klein family checked out for the rape of PB, I believe and also a Klein member was on jury.

I'm going to guess it is EA's ex-wife.

No, and I hope I'm not coming off as trying to play 20 questions because I really am not. :) It was one of the people peripherally mentioned in that DC report, just not mentioned by name.

Oh, I'm playing 20 questions....DW or JK? and how would you know that for sure??

I just finished reading the 20p 1985 PB assault and MTSO investigation of Steven Avery. I confess I am scratching my head in bewilderment. If those 20 pages represent a case that can send a man away to prison for 40 years (if that's what the sentence was), then I am born again. There must be a surprise piece of evidence hiding somewhere, but I do not see it. :what:

Now then...I really do not know what to say at this point, as I have just finished reading the Review of Steven Avery's overturned conviction.

First of all, I should draw everyone's attention to the first sentence in the Summary Of Facts.
On July 29, 1985, PB was jogging on the beach, north of Two River, Manitowoc County, when she was abducted, brutally beaten and sexually assaulted at knifepoint.
To the best of my knowledge, there is absolutely no mention of a knife in the MTSO investigation cited in the 20p 1985 PB assault and MTSO investigation.

From that point on, the Review never really reviews evidence against Steven Avery. Rather, it is an entire review of Gregory Allen.

Behind the scenes though, the review hits upon the primary reason why Avery was convicted: no one in the process truly cared whether or not Avery got a fair trial. He was found guilty not because no one found a reasonable doubt; he was found guilty because no one cared. It is doubtful that Avery's public defender did much more than shuffle papers while the prosecution spent no time questioning the prejudicial attitude that the Manitowoc Sheriff's Office had stirred like a witch's brew.

Of course, looking back now at Avery's bad behavior prior to 1985* one wonders if he was just another Gregory Allen in the making....

By 2005, apparently he was.

*I have seen and read some nasty, unsealed, Secondary Supplementary information to his 2006 Trial.

Now then...I really do not know what to say at this point, as I have just finished reading the Review of Steven Avery's overturned conviction.

First of all, I should draw everyone's attention to the first sentence in the Summary Of Facts. To the best of my knowledge, there is absolutely no mention of a knife in the MTSO investigation cited in the 20p 1985 PB assault and MTSO investigation.

From that point on, the Review never really reviews evidence against Steven Avery. Rather, it is an entire review of Gregory Allen.

Behind the scenes though, the review hits upon the primary reason why Avery was convicted: no one in the process truly cared whether or not Avery got a fair trial. He was found guilty not because no one found a reasonable doubt; he was found guilty because no one cared. It is doubtful that Avery's public defender did much more than shuffle papers while the prosecution spent no time questioning the prejudicial attitude that the Manitowoc Sheriff's Office had stirred like a witch's brew.

Of course, looking back now at Avery's bad behavior prior to 1985* one wonders if he was just another Gregory Allen in the making....

By 2005, apparently he was.

*I have seen and read some nasty, unsealed, Secondary Supplementary information to his 2006 Trial.

What nasty, unsealed Secondary Supplementary information? Are you teasing us? We want to know!!

Oh, I'm playing 20 questions....DW or JK? and how would you know that for sure??

I have an account on a for-pay database and I looked to see who was living at the house where the complaint was lodged. Not DW. VW.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back