MTSO Reports

I have an account on a for-pay database and I looked to see who was living at the house where the complaint was lodged. Not DW. VW.

Oh...OK...thanks for the heads up! But TW and EW are/were friends with SA. {Odd}

What nasty, unsealed Secondary Supplementary information? Are you teasing us? We want to know!!

BCA ~ I pm-ed Shadowraiths about four hours ago, asking him if he had seen said-material. Since it was sealed by the Court I did not want to link to it unless Websleuths was willing. I am still waiting. However I will suggest that the info is available.

BCA ~ I pm-ed Shadowraiths about four hours ago, asking him if he had seen said-material. Since it was sealed by the Court I did not want to link to it unless Websleuths was willing. I am still waiting. However I will suggest that the info is available on Reddit. Try something like keywords "Supplement" and "Avery" followed by a second search with keywords "Decision" etecetera. You will probably find the two. Incidentally, I incorrectly wrote: "...prior to 1985", and that should really be "prior to 2005".

Oh, thanks! I will check it out! ;)

I have an account on a for-pay database and I looked to see who was living at the house where the complaint was lodged. Not DW. VW.

So what does the Zanders Road come up with???? Inquiring minds want to know! :websleuther:

BCA ~ I pm-ed Shadowraiths about four hours ago, asking him if he had seen said-material. Since it was sealed by the Court I did not want to link to it unless Websleuths was willing. I am still waiting. However I will suggest that the info is available on Reddit. Try something like keywords "Supplement" and "Avery" followed by a second search with keywords "Decision" etecetera. You will probably find the two. Incidentally, I incorrectly wrote: "...prior to 1985", and that should really be "prior to 2005".
Ohh, I know what you're talking about. There are some ugly allegations about him raping(?) Jodi (I think that's what she said on Nancy Grace) and molesting a cousin.

It's an interesting distinction. Where do you draw the line between a pattern of previous behavior and future behavior? The Cameron Todd Willingham case, for instance. He had hit his wife in the past, so did that mean he murdered his kids?

Steven was accused of all kinds of inappropriate sexual contact, even spent time in jail for it - some of it might have been real, some not - does that mean he murdered Teresa Halbach?

I've read there is a connection between animal abuse as a child and being a serial killer as an adult. Steven Avery set a cat on fire. Was Teresa only one of many?

I think there are definitely some valid points to make, and there is probably some extrapolation in there that could be dangerous without any scientific evidence. (Microexpressions come to mind as a form of reaching too far in this manner.) Personally, I change my mind hourly as to whether I think the man is guilty of murder or not. Do I think he's Prince Charming? No, that one I can answer for sure. Do I think this investigation was done efficiently and professionally? Ha. But guilt or innocence? I gotta consult my Magic 8 Ball and get back with you.

So what does the Zanders Road come up with???? Inquiring minds want to know! :websleuther:

I wish I could look up by address! It's a little lucky because the WI drivers license database hasn't been updated since 2008, so not much has changed since the case was resolved. I read some post on Reddit saying that the Zander Rd. address could have been one in multiple counties, but one of them was TH's studio - I think. Don't quote me on that.

I wish I could look up by address! It's a little lucky because the WI drivers license database hasn't been updated since 2008, so not much has changed since the case was resolved. I read some post on Reddit saying that the Zander Rd. address could have been one in multiple counties, but one of them was TH's studio - I think. Don't quote me on that.

I'm guessing that TH used Zander Road as a Green Bay (Stangelville) overnight locale.

Zool, I'm guessing the other documents you are referring to are the "prior bad acts" information, there are pretrial motions available online, I can't remember exactly what dates, ect. But I'm sure we have a thread about them too.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/ <<<< is the go to site for the documents/exhibits/photo's.

pre/post trial motions http://www.stevenaverycase.org/hearingtranscripts/ <<< you will see the first document is a "full transcript", which is awesome to search LOL

At this point, I think Miss Cleo would run circles around the MTSO.

Here's a mystery for you. Why would someone park the RAV4 in the southeast corner, and then toss the license plates haphazardly in a station wagon almost 180-degrees north of the RAV4's location, along Avery Road, in the vicinity of the main buildings? Also, who would have the where-with-all to have a crescent wrench and a Phillips screwdriver available at that time -- both to remove the battery cables and the license plates? Finally, did the person walk from the southeast corner to the north, or did he perform the remove of the plates and the tossing of the plates on two separate occasions. It's a puzzle.

Now then...I really do not know what to say at this point, as I have just finished reading the Review of Steven Avery's overturned conviction.

First of all, I should draw everyone's attention to the first sentence in the Summary Of Facts. To the best of my knowledge, there is absolutely no mention of a knife in the MTSO investigation cited in the 20p 1985 PB assault and MTSO investigation.

From that point on, the Review never really reviews evidence against Steven Avery. Rather, it is an entire review of Gregory Allen.

Behind the scenes though, the review hits upon the primary reason why Avery was convicted: no one in the process truly cared whether or not Avery got a fair trial. He was found guilty not because no one found a reasonable doubt; he was found guilty because no one cared. It is doubtful that Avery's public defender did much more than shuffle papers while the prosecution spent no time questioning the prejudicial attitude that the Manitowoc Sheriff's Office had stirred like a witch's brew.

Of course, looking back now at Avery's bad behavior prior to 1985* one wonders if he was just another Gregory Allen in the making....

By 2005, apparently he was.

*I have seen and read some nasty, unsealed, Secondary Supplementary information to his 2006 Trial.

I have not had time to read the incident report yet, I have read comments about it elsewhere... and I'm not sure I even want to read it. I think knowing the outcome and knowing that he was exonerated for the rape/assault, it will be hard not to read and think "whiskey tango foxtrot" ;-)

Thanks for pointing out the knife, I have not seen anyone else anywhere point that out!!!! I have read the review before and I agree with you, it goes on about GAllen, and you are right, it really boils down to, no one cared. Also.... I really do think that Dvorak had it out for him, her name keeps popping up in these old reports. JMO

I have not had time to read the incident report yet, I have read comments about it elsewhere... and I'm not sure I even want to read it. I think knowing the outcome and knowing that he was exonerated for the rape/assault, it will be hard not to read and think "whiskey tango foxtrot" ;-)

Thanks for pointing out the knife, I have not seen anyone else anywhere point that out!!!! I have read the review before and I agree with you, it goes on about GAllen, and you are right, it really boils down to, no one cared. Also.... I really do think that Dvorak had it out for him, her name keeps popping up in these old reports. JMO

Missy ~ One important point: there never was a rape, no penetration. There was an assault, but PB managed to kick her assailant in the groin, and the assailant fled. Furthermore, it appears as if Avery's public hairs were somehow instrumental in his conviction yet those hairs were taken without anyone "raping" PB. It's a puzzle.

Zool ~ since you mentioned the battery.... lol On page 12 of the MTSO report.... when they processed SA's FordF350, they gained entry through the rear window... when they unlocked the passenger door and opened it, the alarm went off. They stopped the alarm by.... disconnecting the battery.

This stuck out to me only because of the RAV4 having a disconnected battery.

Surprised they entered the vehicle that way too... they didn't have another means to get the door open? they could have called whoever opened the drivers door on the RAV4 that same morning (that's a bit of sarcasm.... but not LOL)

Missy ~ One important point: there never was a rape, no penetration. There was an assault, but PB managed to kick her assailant in the groin, and the assailant fled. Furthermore, it appears as if Avery's public hairs were somehow instrumental in his conviction yet those hairs were taken without anyone "raping" PB. It's a puzzle.

WHAT????? oh geesh, I have to read these documents.

Ok... so I have read the first little bit.... wow, why did I think that a rape occurred? Am I alone? LOL

Also... this part did make me laugh (and I know none of this is funny)...

Officer Avery pushed the door open, which was unlocked, and called to Steven Avery's wife Susan. He called out her name three times .... <<<< surprised he got an answer, since her name was LORI

Ok... so I have read the first little bit.... wow, why did I think that a rape occurred? Am I alone? LOL

Also... this part did make me laugh (and I know none of this is funny)...

Officer Avery pushed the door open, which was unlocked, and called to Steven Avery's wife Susan. He called out her name three times .... <<<< surprised he got an answer, since her name was LORI
I swear I want to play the Benny Hill theme song as background music when I read these reports.

Isn't a Law Enforcement Officer a MANDATED reporter??

JD, if she were SO concerned, was REQUIRED to report ANY case such as this to child services.
http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...ort-on-Avery-as-Suspect-in-Abduction-1985.pdf

Here is another report.

It's a report about an abduction/sexual assault of a young girl. Judy Dvorak stopped at her neighbor's on her way home after work on the 29th/30th after SA's arrest for PB's assault, 12:14AM, to ask if there was any activity at the Avery residence.

The statement mentions that RM is the one that saw one of the boys being 'chained' up in the front yard. In Dvorak's deposition, she stated she saw it herself. hmmmm Also... if either of them saw this and it was done for any other reason than to keep the child safe from maybe running out into the street or whatever... why in the world did they not call Child Services????

JMO I don't like Dvorak.... LOL If she was my neighbor, I would have put up a 10 foot fence!

If you have not read it yet, you will scratch your head in bewilderment after you digest Avery's 1984 Indecent Exposure report. It is hard to believe that Manitowoc County had both Gregory Allen and Steven Avery running around in the woods.

And even Avery's ex-wife sounds more than bare-ly bizarre. I guess I need an Old Fashion; it's cocktail hour... :whoosh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back