Mugshot Mania

Mugshot Friday's best caption:
Arrested: 1/22
Charged with: Battery
We were doubting the veracity of the "infinite wisdom" tattoo (because of the whole arrested for battery thing) but that all-knowing squint confirms that this is indeed Miami-Dade County's version of the monk that you climb the Tibetan mountain to ask advice of. Only thing is, about 46-percent of the time, he's going to punch you in the face.

126infinitewisdom-thumb-336x420.jpg

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/01/every_friday_riptide_brings_yo_10.php

They're like two peas in the pod:

Arrested for cocaine possession:
200px-Hatifnat.svg.png

Hattifattener from the Moomins:
127polarman.jpg

67418292.jpg

In the back of the shirt:
"I can't load my favorite child *advertiser censored* site so I thought I'd just stalk some kids in the park."

http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-street...ild-*advertiser censored*-txt,0,3960235.story

I think jails need a tattoo database. Thought this the best place to mention it. Some tats are so "unique" that a person could be identified through them. In fact, I yelled at local t.v. news the other night, in my own home of course. Looking for a murder suspect, had an old mugshot of him shown, mentioned he had tats on various body parts. They never put any pics on t.v. of the tats. People can disguise their faces quickly, but the tats takes some work and money to disguise.

I think jails need a tattoo database. Thought this the best place to mention it. Some tats are so "unique" that a person could be identified through them. In fact, I yelled at local t.v. news the other night, in my own home of course. Looking for a murder suspect, had an old mugshot of him shown, mentioned he had tats on various body parts. They never put any pics on t.v. of the tats. People can disguise their faces quickly, but the tats takes some work and money to disguise.

That's a really great idea! :clap:

Like this guy:
Kirkland-thumb-150x187-22407.jpg

He was arrested for a bar stabbing.
Deputies obtained a description of the suspect, who had left the bar before they arrived.

Hmm, I wonder what the witnesses said. "Not very tall, not very short, blond, or maybe a brunette, he wore pants and a shirt...."

I bet all the local cops knew exactly who it was.

The Vogue edition of the Mugshot Mania:

23awelcometouchofclass.jpg

Advertisement: "Hair products for lasting hold":
67654787.jpg

After hours of fruitless searching, the defendant finally found his missing soot on his face.
67360394.jpg

And now for the spiritual.
The ability of the disembodied head to commit felonies is the ultimate proof of the power of being blessed.
67515900.jpg

The alien activity in the greater Chicago area has been unusually strong lately.
67332747.jpg

Thankfully the MiB were able to capture the Toman before he could transform.
67516595.jpg
images

The Vogue edition of the Mugshot Mania:

23awelcometouchofclass.jpg

Advertisement: "Hair products for lasting hold":
67654787.jpg

After hours of fruitless searching, the defendant finally found his missing soot on his face.
67360394.jpg

And now for the spiritual.
The ability of the disembodied head to commit felonies is the ultimate proof of the power of being blessed.
67515900.jpg

The alien activity in the greater Chicago area has been unusually strong lately.
67332747.jpg

Thankfully the MiB were able to capture the Toman before he could transform.
67516595.jpg
images

And here I thought the combtooth mustache was out of style. :yow:

What did Kimster get arrested for?

"Half Head Man" Films A PSA While Smoking a Blunt By A Miami River

(snip)

In a video uploaded to YouTube this month by some aspiring Diane Sawyer, he told the story of the drugged-up car accident that left him disfigured: "That's why it's no good, drinking and driving-- or drugness and driving-- no good, kids."

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/02/half_head_man_films_a_psa_whil.php

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_8NRNRXYEI"]Half Head Man (REAL VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]

"Half Head Man" Films A PSA While Smoking a Blunt By A Miami River

(snip)

In a video uploaded to YouTube this month by some aspiring Diane Sawyer, he told the story of the drugged-up car accident that left him disfigured: "That's why it's no good, drinking and driving-- or drugness and driving-- no good, kids."

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/02/half_head_man_films_a_psa_whil.php

Half Head Man (REAL VIDEO) - YouTube

He speaks a lot better than I would have thought and he comes across as more intelligent than I thought he'd be.

Like this guy:
Kirkland-thumb-150x187-22407.jpg

He was arrested for a bar stabbing.

Hmm, I wonder what the witnesses said. "Not very tall, not very short, blond, or maybe a brunette, he wore pants and a shirt...."

I bet all the local cops knew exactly who it was.

His mustache is a tattoo?

Y'all are killing me with these mug shots! :floorlaugh:

Constant struggle eh? I'll call that a check up, from the neck up. :floorlaugh:

Has anyone seen the mugshots of the 20 something woman who has at least 20 different haircuts for each mugshot?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back