Mystery Man Surveillance

So the defense strategy is to pin it on the white blob. :waitasec:
How Baez-esque.

In all seriousness; I see very little that's instantly suspicious in that video. It's a giant leap to say this ties in with an abduction. 1) it's a white blob. Very little to see 2) if it is significant, it could be anyone. Including the parents in whose bedroom (a) cadaver dog(s) hit.

Al my opinion :twocents:

From OP article.

ABC News consultant and former FBI agent Brad Garrett said the timeline of events is strange.

"Are you going to logically abduct a child, let's say in the midnight area, then 2-4 hours later, you are spotted in the proximity of the neighborhood. I mean, that doesn't make any sense," he said. "It could be true, of course, but the logic of abducting a child is so you can take the child to some other location."

This sounds fishy.

I suppose if it's someone local they could take the baby to their home or garage and do whatever kidnapping perverts do to small babies and then leave home in order to dispose of the body.

But it makes no sense to me that a person like this would four hours later be spotted carrying the baby openly. Why not put the remains in a bag? The police might drive past any minute, looking for a baby.

IMO, mentioning that you saw an African American person isn't a problem, if that's what you saw. No more than saying you saw a Caucasian.

Well why didn't either one of them mentioned race when asked to describe what they saw? I mean, the motorcycle guy claims he could recognize the individual if he saw him again-which suggests he saw the face-but no description of any facial features, hair, etc, were given. Not even race of the individual.

So the defense strategy is to pin it on the white blob. :waitasec:
How Baez-esque.

In all seriousness; I see very little that's instantly suspicious in that video. It's a giant leap to say this ties in with an abduction. 1) it's a white blob. Very little to see 2) if it is significant, it could be anyone. Including the parents in whose bedroom (a) cadaver dog(s) hit.

Al my opinion :twocents:

Where is the video? I've gone to the ABC link, but don't see it.

What I find hinky is that ABC apparently is doing its own freelance investigation, or is being used as a mouthpiece by the defense team for their investigation.

There is something very suspicious to me about ABC and Fox in this case. MOO.

The reporting is a bit stretching IMO.

It says that the surveillance video supports Lisa's parents' story that she was abducted from her home.

But from what I can tell from the video is that it establishes that there was somebody out and about walking, not carrying a baby as far as I can tell.

I'm not sure why I should think the fact that there was a pedestrian on the loose supports the claim that Lisa was abducted. I bet there are any number of pedestrians on any given night. Why is the walker more suspicious than the guy in the vehicle? He could have Lisa in his trunk.

Now if they have found some evidence of Lisa in that wooded area that's different.

I think it is because of the time, and the fact it was a male with a white shirt on which matches the description of the two independent witnesses that saw same, after the time the Mom last saw her baby (according to her story). In the same video the defense attorney points out there is not evidence of a thorough search of the home citing lack of powder used to lift finger prints and the carpet in the parents room where the dog allegedly alerted was still in tact and left there. I am on the fence still because of all the bizarre details in this case.

I think it is because of the time, and the fact it was a male with a white shirt on which matches the description of the two independent witnesses that saw same, after the time the Mom last saw her baby (according to her story). In the same video the defense attorney points out there is not evidence of a thorough search of the home citing lack of powder used to lift finger prints and the carpet in the parents room where the dog allegedly alerted was still in tact and left there. I am on the fence still because of all the bizarre details in this case.

It's a blob. How can you possibly know it's a male blob?

The metro area of Kansas City has 2.2 million people. I don't think the video is related.

MOO

Thank you!
I have lived in the northland my entire life (not going to say how many years, but it's alot)

There are MANY businesses that require shift work in this city. Ford plant, GM plant, 24/7 grocery stores and convenience stores, fast food, restaurants, 3 hospitals just in the northland. Bars are open until 1am or 3am depending on the license. This is to only name a few. My only point with this, is that we are not a one horse town where everyone is in bed at 10pm, and anyone moving around in the wee hours should be suspect. There are many reasons for people to be out and about at all hours.

I do think LE should be following all tips and of course due to the close proximity this would be one of them.

Well why didn't either one of them mentioned race when asked to describe what they saw? I mean, the motorcycle guy claims he could recognize the individual if he saw him again-which suggests he saw the face-but no description of any facial features, hair, etc, were given. Not even race of the individual.

It is also dark at night. So seeing anyone would be more difficult.

IMO, mentioning that you saw an African American person isn't a problem, if that's what you saw. No more than saying you saw a Caucasian.

I'm not going to be PC right now, but am more than a little pizzed that his particular detail comes now-- and I call bulloni. Because of this: people racial profile alllll the time, even if they don't think they're doing it-- and an AA man carrying an unclothed baby that looked like Lisa, i.e. white as snow, would have been called in lickety split. JMO

:maddening:

I'm not going to be PC right now, but am more than a little pizzed that his particular detail comes now-- and I call bulloni. Because of this: people racial profile alllll the time, even if they don't think they're doing it-- and an AA man carrying an unclothed baby that looked like Lisa, i.e. white as snow, would have been called in lickety split. JMO

:maddening:

One would think so. But in this case there is on bizarre thing after another, so who knows. Seeing a man with an unclothed baby in the middle of the night is unusual regardless of the race, but neither one of them called it in right away, and the motorcycle guy waited about a week to report it at all.

Hey here's a thought. Maybe the blob COULD be useful.....judging by the direction in which it was...ummm....blobbing...maybe the blob saw something?!

I find great hope in this! PLease Lord let us find baby Lisa alive!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back