Names

Ivy said:
Flippy sounds like an excellent candidate for DNA testing in the JonBenet case, so I'd like to know if a sample of his DNA has been taken and compared to the sample in the database. If it hasn't been, the re-investigation should be publically exposed for what it is...a sham.
I've no idea if his dna has been sampled or tested. There is even some question as to whether he had been convicted of an offense or was merely admitted to bail and restricted to his home at nights while awaiting trial. I am not in Colorado and can not go view the court records. Posters who live in or near Boulder do not seem to have contributed to the Flippy Esso thread.
Please note: That thread was an attempt to place all the information about Flippy Esso in one place, it was not then and is not now to be taken as an indication that I hold a belief that he was the intruder who killed JonBenet Ramsey. He should have been a suspect, but I don't think he was ever considered to be one.

Toth said:
I've no idea if his dna has been sampled or tested. There is even some question as to whether he had been convicted of an offense or was merely admitted to bail and restricted to his home at nights while awaiting trial. I am not in Colorado and can not go view the court records. Posters who live in or near Boulder do not seem to have contributed to the Flippy Esso thread.
Please note: That thread was an attempt to place all the information about Flippy Esso in one place, it was not then and is not now to be taken as an indication that I hold a belief that he was the intruder who killed JonBenet Ramsey. He should have been a suspect, but I don't think he was ever considered to be one.

So, can you give us a hint of who this "possible" suspect is?

IMO

Nehemiah said:
So, can you give us a hint of who this "possible" suspect is?

IMO

Nehemiah,

From the 1998 interviews:

LOU SMIT: "When was the painting done?"

JOHN RAMSEY: "Oh, it was finished just before that Boulder Home Tour, the Historic Home Tour, which I think was in '94. And the painting went on for years."

LOU SMIT: "And who was the painter?"

JOHN RAMSEY: "Jay Pedopiece."

So is Jay Pedopiece Toth's "Flippy Esso"?

JM

Those weren't the initials floating around a couple of months ago....but it sure sounds like it could be the guy.

Toth, perhaps you are talking about Pachaly?

IMO

Nehemiah said:
Those weren't the initials floating around a couple of months ago....but it sure sounds like it could be the guy.
Toth, perhaps you are talking about Pachaly?
No. Not Pachaly! And if you look at the Flippy Esso thread you will see what his intiials are and what his first name is.
He may or may not still be a creep, but as far as I am concerned his name is Flippy Esso.
He was not the only painter and it was a co-worker who initially reported him as having worn an ankle bracelet.

Please note: my purpose in starting that thread was just to collect all the information about him in one place and to have any forum members who live in Boulder go get the official records and post them in the thread. I did not then and do not now consider Flippy Esso to be the intruder who killed JonBenet Ramsey.

Back to the original topic of the thread. And to answer my own question, no, Flippy Esso's real initials do not appear in the list posted by BlueCrab. Apparently Flippy's initials are DK.

IMO

Nehemiah said:
Back to the original topic of the thread. And to answer my own question, no, Flippy Esso's real initials do not appear in the list posted by BlueCrab. Apparently Flippy's initials are DK.

IMO

There was a Bob Wallace who did handyman type of work for the Ramseys around 1994 to 1996.

LOU SMIT: "Did he have a friend that would come with him occasionally?

JOHN RAMSEY: (inaudible).

LOU SMIT: "And I've never been able to locate that friend's name."

JOHN RAMSEY: "I think he was the guy that did the gingerbread house."

LOU SMIT: "But it seemed to me like he was -- "

JOHN RAMSEY: "Well, they were both gay."

So, were one of these guys Toth's "Flippy Esso"?

JMO

Toth said:
And if you look at the Flippy Esso thread you will see what his intiials are and what his first name is.

Please stop talking cryptograhically and in circles. What the hell is his name and where is the "Flippy Esso" thread?

JMO

Quit picking on my sweetie Toth, BC. He can't help it. ;)

A link to Toth's Flippy Esso thread ("Flippy Esso: what do we know?") is given in Nehemiah's Post #19 on Page 1 of this thread.

imo

Ivy said:
Quit picking on my sweetie Toth, BC. He can't help it. ;)

A link to Toth's Flippy Esso thread ("Flippy Esso: what do we know?") is given in Nehemiah's Post #19 on Page 1 of this thread.

imo

Gerald Elkins is the only name I get out of that link.

And what's this business calling Toth your "sweetie"? I thought we had a discreet understanding. (Just no honor among we beer can collectors I guess.)

JMO

BlueCrab said:
Then Flippy Esso is Gerald Elkins. Correct?

JMO

This is who Toth wants us to pretend is "Flippy Esso." The public record being what it is, we are obviously free to discuss whatever names appear in it, as they are presented in that record and not only as Toth prefers.

5 THE WITNESS: Well, I started to
6 talk about Dennis K****, which interested me
7 because this is a note from a guy in Boulder
8 who lived near K**** who apparently painted
9 our basement in either '95 or 1996. He's a
10 fairly dysfunctional fellow. I don't know if
11 you know his name or not.
12 Q. (By Chief Beckner) When you say
13 dysfunctional, what do you mean?
14 A. Well, I can give you copies of
15 these things, but he was wearing an ankle
16 monitor when he was painting our basement,
17 apparently. I don't know how this was
18 known, but obviously he was supposed to be
19 on a restricted duty.
20 MR. TRUJILLO: Mr. Ramsey, are
21 you speaking of Mr. K**** as the person who
22 painted your basement?
23 THE WITNESS: Yes, Dennis K****.

2 Q. (By Ms. Harmer) Mr. Ramsey, this
3 Dennis K**** that you brought up, the
4 painter, have your investigators contacted him
5 or done any follow-up that you are aware of?
6 A. I don't know of.
7 MR. GRAY: I beg your pardon?
8 MR. WOOD: Dennis K****, any
9 follow-up on K**** yet?
10 MR. GRAY: I don't know a K****.
11 MR. WOOD: The painter.
12 MR. GRAY: Uh-uh (negative).
13 MR. WOOD: Give that to Ollie.
14 MR. GRAY: There are a couple of
15 others we followed up on, but not him.

why_nutt said:
This is who Toth wants us to pretend is "Flippy Esso." The public record being what it is, we are obviously free to discuss whatever names appear in it, as they are presented in that record and not only as Toth prefers.
And where does it state that this guy is a "sex offender"?

Shylock said:

And what is his full name?

It's interesting that John Ramsey knew his name but Ollie Gray apparently hadn't heard of him.

JMO

Shylock said:
The posters who live in or near Boulder had their opportunities during the initial days of the Flippy Esso thread to trek down to the courthouse and provide clear, explicit, factual material on what he was accused of and what he was convicted of. Such posters chose not to do that.

why_nutt said:
I've only said that I will refer to him as "Flippy Esso" and have asked others to do so for internal consistency and to avoid difficulties in exposing even dysfunctional creeps to publicity when they may be trying to turn their lives around.

I really don't know why there is all this much emphasis on his true identity, most posters know who Flippy Esso really is or atleast have sufficient information to find out fairly easily. The transcript excerpt, when posted on the Forum of Record, had asterisks inserted by the Forum Administrator.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back