Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
did any neighbors report the lights being on all night at the cooper's house?
yelling? a car leaving at an odd hour?
is their house close enough to neighbor's homes to hear domestic fights?

was it normal for nancy to call the friend from whose home she had just left to tell them she arrived back at her home safely? was this done that night?
All very good questions...none of which I have heard any answers to. I have heard some neighborhood gossip regarding some of the personal relationships & stuff, but nothing that i would repeat. It's just heresay yak! yak. However, I heard nothing pertaining to that night.

Hi....I have not posted much but have read everything at least once.....

I am just around the corner from Java Jive and the place she was found..... If you

do plan a field trip, please let me know, if it is not too late.
You are in the loop, BE BE. I'll let you know about a meeting!

It's not too late...we just floated the idea within the past couple hours and no plans have been established yet.

Come one, come all.

Mostly been lurking because I catch up at night with a dog in my lap! I'd like to participate in the meet up if you all can tolerate a country girl! (I live in the boonies near Hillsborough).

Bob, I'm just trying to get down the timing of the discovery of Brad's checklist. I only saw the mention of retaining the attorney for the divorce/separation/custody issue. Did you see reference to her retaining an attorney in Canada? I would guess that her family's reference is to retaining local NC attorney, Alice Stubbs.

BC rebuttal affadavit #12

"On Feb 26,2008, Nancy replied back cc'ing her attorney in Canada and her father..."

All very good questions...none of which I have heard any answers to. I have heard some neighborhood gossip regarding some of the personal relationships & stuff, but nothing that i would repeat. It's just heresay yak! yak. However, I heard nothing pertaining to that night.

Houses in Cary are so close you could hear your neighbors f*rt! I know I have heard my neighbors argue while they were inside their house. Of course, they probably heard us argue, too.

Lochmere is pretty much the same. Land is a premium around here.

Better up your total. According the Jennifer Fetterolf, BC gave Nancy $300 every Sunday.

According to BC NC got $300/wk
According to DJ NC got $50/wk
According to DD she got $80/wk
According to JF she got $300 on Sundays

<strike>Total= $430/wk</strike>

New Total=$730/wk

As I was just reading BC's original affidavit, I noticed statement #95. It is in reference to him taking both passports from Nancy's car. He "suggested to Nancy that they each keep one."

That made me immediately think of Nancy's friends' affidavits. One of her friends said something about each keeping one (but I took it to mean the kids, not the kids' passports). I'll have to dig back through that stuff and find it.

Just thought it might be an example of how a story can get twisted (not saying it was, just saying it's possible).

BC rebuttal affadavit #12

"On Feb 26,2008, Nancy replied back cc'ing her attorney in Canada and her father..."

Thanks Bob!

That one sounds like it might have been an immigration attorney, but could've been a family attorney, too. Either way, if they were talking about separation, the checklist could've certainly had to do with that.

I will tell you guys that this case is just very interesting to me. I have real problems with somethings on both innocence and guilt. I have a feeling that LE is doing a bang up job on this case.

I could name numerous things but let's try this. Name the one thing that bothers you most about BC's possibility of innocence or guilt that you know of. It can be one subtle little thing. I will start.

Guilt---Just the fact that he did not go to his wife's memorial bothers me. I don't care what the reason is.

Innocence---LE was very anxious to get DNA from BC. I wonder if some DNA was found via semen or fingernail scrapings that will point to another perp. Unless there is some questionable emails about a murder for hire.

I am a member, read a lot to stay abreast of things, have little to say as all the posters here are so on top of things, but will add my two cents.

My question is, how many spouses who are having marital problems are up and murdered by someone else?

Nary a one, that I can think of.

To stay with your question: Guilt-he never called police to report her missing. Innocence-I'm coming up blank.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member