Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bang:Uh, woops. I'm on the wrong board...

No wait. I'm in the right place. Just on page 2...I'm going to go check in at the local "home" and ask for some of that there Alzheimers medication.

Scott Peterson was a POI that LE followed every where he went. LE was his shadow and they released evidence of foul play. He was a suspect and POI unlike here. It doesn't compare.

Sorry, he wasn't a POI.

MPD said 'Scott has not been cleared' or something like that. They NEVER said he was a 'suspect' or POI.

You're right, they did follow him. We watched that case very closely here at Websleuths and CourtTV board and we NEVER knew LE was tailing him, they were taping him, nothing. LOTS of info came out that we knew NOTHING about.

This case DOES compare quite well to the Laci Peterson investigation. Similar, :eek:very similar, IMHO.

JMHO
fran

So an update....BC has paid his electric bill as of today. He has lights on, actually all the downstairs are on, even the porch light. You would think company is coming. The blind that was partially opened on the staircase...the one with the ADT sign in it....CLOSED tight.

Sorry this can't be more exciting to report, but I am sure it will be soon, I hope.

Wonder if he's packing up?:confused:

Could be cleaning house and doing the wash!:eek:

Maybe he's not even home, just wants us to think he's home. ;)

JMHO
fran

PS....orrrrrrr, maybe he's sitting behind the shuttered windows reading Websleuths! OH, hi Brad! :)

Oh, yeah! PPS........SCOTT PETERSON was cooperative too! Until the day he was arrested. Boy, was he surprised! :woohoo:

Had he denied a DNA sample he would have been labled incooperative. When LE is forced to get search warrants they do not label a suspect or anyone as cooperative. You should know this. It is time for you to accept that this is not as simple of a case as you think. Right now Brad Cooper is free to leave the country and do whatever he wants. I don't doubt that he might be a killer but this case has twists and turns that we have no idea of. Scott Peterson was a POI almost immediately and without a body. He was shadowed. Brad is a cooperative and LE is doing everything they can to try and name him a POI or suspect. Think about how DNA could be involved in this case. They are obviously waiting on it. If this is a DNA case, there was a struggle. They obviously see very little at minimum sign of a stuggle in that house. Touch DNA maybe? Or possibly a rape/murder.

You have to understand that LE has labeled BC as very cooperative. Just read the interviews. Name a case like this. Casey Anthony? Michelle Young? Scott Peterson? There is not one that I know of.

I'm sure you have a link that proves exactly how LE thinks BC has been cleared of all/any suspicion? That he's not being tailed? That there was or wasn't a struggle in the house? Anything at all on DNA? And that he's free to leave the country at will?

Had he denied a DNA sample he would have been labled incooperative. When LE is forced to get search warrants they do not label a suspect or anyone as cooperative. You should know this. It is time for you to accept that this is not as simple of a case as you think. Right now Brad Cooper is free to leave the country and do whatever he wants. I don't doubt that he might be a killer but this case has twists and turns that we have no idea of. Scott Peterson was a POI almost immediately and without a body. He was shadowed. Brad is a cooperative and LE is doing everything they can to try and name him a POI or suspect. Think about how DNA could be involved in this case. They are obviously waiting on it. If this is a DNA case, there was a struggle. They obviously see very little at minimum sign of a stuggle in that house. Touch DNA maybe? Or possibly a rape/murder.

You have to understand that LE has labeled BC as very cooperative. Just read the interviews. Name a case like this. Casey Anthony? Michelle Young? Scott Peterson? There is not one that I know of.

I understand Roy - trust me I understand cop speak very well. I also understand police procedure very well. I also understand the implications of search warrants and of DNA very well.

I do not however understand how you can claim LE saw very little sign of a struggle at the house or that this case has all these twists and turns. I do not see how you can claim that at all after watching the videos of LE removing bag after bag of evidence from that house.

Brad may be free to do as he pleases, but I seriuously doubt LE is going to allow him to leave the country - if he is cooperating, he has turned his passport over to prove it. LE has never said Brad has been anything other than cooperative - not very cooperative, not totally not extremely - just cooperative. No doubt he gave them his story, that is cooperating.

FWIW - Touch DNA is a load of garbage.

Sorry, he wasn't a POI.

MPD said 'Scott has not been cleared' or something like that. They NEVER said he was a 'suspect' or POI.

You're right, they did follow him. We watched that case very closely here at Websleuths and CourtTV board and we NEVER knew LE was tailing him, they were taping him, nothing. LOTS of info came out that we knew NOTHING about.

This case DOES compare quite well to the Laci Peterson investigation. Similar, :eek:very similar, IMHO.

JMHO
fran

Honestly, we don't know if LE is tailing BC. I'm curious, is he there in that house ALONE?

Wonder if he's packing up?:confused:

Could be cleaning house and doing the wash!:eek:

Maybe he's not even home, just wants us to think he's home. ;)

JMHO
fran

PS....orrrrrrr, maybe he's sitting behind the shuttered windows reading Websleuths! OH, hi Brad! :)

Fran...all I hope is his mommy is not in there taking charge and doing away with NC's things. After reading her and NC were not on good terms at all.

It will be a sad day if NC's parents can't get some of NC cherished items to take back to Canada, ie, yearbooks, baby pictures, family jewelry, what ever it may be. Why will it not surprise me to hear this might be occuring? I guess because BC would be in control again if he does this, to hurt the Rentz's for what they did with his girls?

Honestly, we don't know if LE is tailing BC. I'm curious, is he there in that house ALONE?

I NEVER said they were tailing BC. It was said Scott Peterson was a POI when LE was tailing him. I'm just correcting this for the record. Scott Peterson was NEVER named a POI or suspect.

He was JUST arrested! then tried. :rolleyes:

I have no idea if he's in the house alone. He's using a lot of electricity for just one person IF he's alone though!

JMHO
fran

Fran...all I hope is his mommy is not in there taking charge and doing away with NC's things. After reading her and NC were not on good terms at all.

It will be a sad day if NC's parents can't get some of NC cherished items to take back to Canada, ie, yearbooks, baby pictures, family jewelry, what ever it may be. Why will it not surprise me to hear this might be occuring? I guess because BC would be in control again if he does this, to hurt the Rentz's for what they did with his girls?

Well, they are a lot like the P's and they seemed to do whatever they could to hurt the Rochas. Even sent their little lawyer over to Laci's house and tried to have them arrested for taking their own daughter's things.

Getting back to the Coopers, yes, it would be sad if Nancy's parents couldn't get her cherished items, to save for the children. IF the MIL is anything like Nancy made her out to be, she sounds........nevermind.;)

You're right, it would be too sad. :(

JMHO
fran

FWIW, Laci Peterson disappeared on Xmas Eve and by March LE had submitted their case to the DA who wanted them to hold off and continue to search for the body.

Laci and Conner washed ashore and five days later identified and Scott Peterson was arrested on April 18th.

Long time coming when LE KNEW they had their man, just not quite enough evidence, ie the body.

Nancy Cooper has been autopsied prior to all of the 'evidence' being tested. It's just a matter of time before the results will be in.

JMHO
fran
And Fran, IIRC they wanted to wait to make the arrest on Peterson until the DNA on the bodies came back but with Scott bleaching his hair and his newly grown goatee, and his weird behavior after the bodies washed ashore they made the arrest in anticipation of him leaving the country. So even in that case, they wanted to wait for the DNA but couldn't.

No, but he owed it to Nancy the woman he claims to have loved, and wanted the marriage to work with.

Reread BC's affidavit 194 & 195. He spent the morning with the girls before the service on Saturday and told Bella what happened to her mom just before the service.

If BC was anything of a man and not a mouse, he would have sucked it up for those girls he claims he loves and gotten thru it with them. What is a parent for? To be there in time of need. HE WASN'T THERE when they needed him!:mad:

How HORRIBLE to tell you children mommy is dead then walk away from them.
It is absolutely disgusting IMO

Well put.:clap:

And Fran, IIRC they wanted to wait to make the arrest on Peterson until the DNA on the bodies came back but with Scott bleaching his hair and his newly grown goatee, and his weird behavior after the bodies washed ashore they made the arrest in anticipation of him leaving the country. So even in that case, they wanted to wait for the DNA but couldn't.

Actually, they told EVERYONE it would take a month for the DNA to come back. But what they didn't say was they already had 1/2 of it done from previously. ie Scott's etc.

They finished in just a few days. LOTS of personnel burned the midnight oil to get that DNA done ASAP! Federal and State agencies participated in that analysis, I believe working 24 hours a day.

That's why old SP was soooo sooo surprised when they stopped and arrested him!:eek:

He thought he had a few more days and he didn't.

Wonder if Brad is wondering if the SAME thing will happen to him?:waitasec:

Time will tell, huh :wave:Brad! ;)

JMHO
fran

I NEVER said they were tailing BC. It was said Scott Peterson was a POI when LE was tailing him. I'm just correcting this for the record. Scott Peterson was NEVER named a POI or suspect.

He was JUST arrested! then tried. :rolleyes:

I have no idea if he's in the house alone. He's using a lot of electricity for just one person IF he's alone though!

JMHO
fran

Jeez - settle down, Fran! My post was not directed at you. I said WE DON'T KNOW if LE is tailing Brad. I understand the parallels here. And I know you would have no idea if BC is there alone. I'm curious because, under the circumstances, I know my family (if they believed in me) would be by my side until I was in the clear. That's just MO. :blowkiss:

Jeez - settle down, Fran! My post was not directed at you. I said WE DON'T KNOW if LE is tailing Brad. I understand the parallels here. And I know you would have no idea if BC is there alone. I'm curious because, under the circumstances, I know my family (if they believed in me) would be by my side until I was in the clear. That's just MO. :blowkiss:

ok then.:heart:

LOL, as long as you know I neva said that he was being followed, all's good.

:angel2:
fran

Doesn't LE risk their prime suspect fleeing if they don't name them as a POI or suspect?

It's a reasonable question. In general, I'm not sure how much that risk changes though even if they do name a POI or suspect. Unless you've been charged with a crime, presumably, you're free to roam? [ Sure LE can ask/request you to "hang tight", (and they may very well have in this case, with BC responding in kind) but unless they arrest you, I don't think it can be enforced (even if they name you as a suspect/POI) ]

I think one of the reasons an arrest can come before an indictment is in cases where flight-risk is considered significant (with another driver being considered a risk to others/society).

[ and even then, LE would certainly want to have significant enough evidence to make that arrest hold through to indictment and not just be temporary ]

So, as I understand it, even if you're a suspect/POI/none-of-the-above, you're free to go/do/be as you please (which makes sense).

Not to say LE isn't keep an eye on you in all of these cases, and hopefully a close eye (in the Laurean case (in NC) he was surely a POI (even if not named), and no doubt they were keeping an eye on him, but he managed get to Mexico before ultimately being tracked down).

Certainly if you're an (unnamed) POI, and you go on the lam, I don't think it helps the "optics". :)

Well put.:clap:
Thank You Anderson. The more I hear of poor Brad and how he couldn't handle the service and the attention...BULL!

IMO he brought this on himself and no one else did it to him. If he thinks the media is in his face now, he has no idea what it is going to be like when they come to take him to :behindbar

Those poor children...if he had a thread of decency in his body he would have put those girls feelings 1st and foremost putting his feelings 2nd. That's what parents do!! He should have sucked it up, gone to the service to show them it is OK to be sad.

How, just how can anyone tell a child your mom is ~dead~ and walk away. :mad:

His day is coming and not soon enough IMO

ok then.:heart:

LOL, as long as you know I neva said that he was being followed, all's good.

:angel2:
fran

I know you never said that! I was just speculating. If I had to guess, I would say NC was murdered somewhere in or around her own home. We ALL know where she was found. There is no reason really for the killer to return to the scene of the crime. With respect to Brad being that house ALONE, I think it's odd (and quite telling) if there is no one there to support him.....:blowkiss:

I know you never said that! I was just speculating. If I had to guess, I would say NC was murdered somewhere in or around her own home. We ALL know where she was found. There is no reason really for the killer to return to the scene of the crime. With respect to Brad being that house ALONE, I think it's odd (and quite telling) if there is no one there to support him.....:blowkiss:

Last I heard, his Mum was there, but that was last week - don't know if she still is or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500