Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read all of it. Because I say that doesn't mean that I think none of it is true. But I don't know people personally that post on this thread. So in a nutshell, I am not going to just believe that every insider has posted 100% factual information until I read a SW. I do not discredit Mom at all but it is hearsay until LE confirms it. At least that is way I have to look at it.

Roy....I won't give my sources to risk anyone losing their job over this XXXX, because he's not worth it. I live dead center between all the places spoken about and lived here many years. My husband and my combined time living here is 53 years.

No one needs to believe me 100% because no one on here knows who I am. I assure you what I posted is because I believe it and the person who told it.

Are there things I'm not sure about? yes, and I didn't post it.
Are there things I will not indulge in on here? Yes

Mom, I've looked all through last Sunday's posts and can't find where you talked about BC swiping his card and asking for Nancy's to be swiped. Can you be more specific? I'd like to read that post. Thanks

read post #361 & #365 on page 15 of the previous thread

Because you have said all this, I am really anxious to see LE confirm all that you have said. Don't take it personal, but I can't accept everything as accurate until confirmed. I always look forward to your insights due to your being right there. I hope you understand.

I guess I have lying eyes then and my children lie too?

You think the LE is going to say BC wore this on the 14th during the search, why would they? The tatoo can be described...
3 of us saw the missing bolt ourselves, why would the LE confirm a missing bolt seen on the 27th? They already did their search.
HT BC put in his affidavit, the rest is on a conference call from a reporter in Canada. Watch and listen to the chief when the 4am trip is asked about.

MT3K, is the broken/missing bolt issue something of LE concern or are you talking about you noticing it? IIRC, you noticed it following the SWs being served on the house/cars/BC's DNA. Is this something that you've heard was an issue FOUND during the search? I'm asking b/c I'm wondering if the missing bolt could be DUE to LE search (they removed/loosened plate to retrieve or look for evidence).

Mom, I've looked all through last Sunday's posts and can't find where you talked about BC swiping his card and asking for Nancy's to be swiped. Can you be more specific? I'd like to read that post. Thanks

I have to run...I am 15 minutes late for an appointment. Skittles was in on the conversation with me and RC...maybe they can direct you to the discussion...I thought it was Sunday morning we had it..

I will be back in a few hours if you can't locate it.

Things you won't indulge in on here? Like rumors?

Or did you mean things you won't "divulge" on here because it might risk LE's case?

Roy....I won't give my sources to risk anyone losing their job over this XXXX, because he's not worth it. I live dead center between all the places spoken about and lived here many years. My husband and my combined time living here is 53 years.

No one needs to believe me 100% because no one on here knows who I am. I assure you what I posted is because I believe it and the person who told it.

Are there things I'm not sure about? yes, and I didn't post it.
Are there things I will not indulge in on here? Yes

Good. So you and I are cool.:crazy:

I don't think you should give your sources either. LE will spill it all soon. For me, it still goes back to the chief saying this is neither an "isolated" or "random" act of violence. That is the only thing that I have ever been able to read her on.

I think we should take a poll as to what was asked and what was answered in the 15 July presser.

My opinion -listening to the reporter's question only - the reporter asks if Brad Cooper was out actively searching for his wife when she was reported missing ( 2:51 pm on 12 July).

The response I hear - never answers that very specific time frame - instead what I hear is Chief Bazemore says that Brad did not participate in organized searches in the beginning but he did participate later.

Link:

http://www.wral.com/news/video/3211708/

The question is asked at 8:32 into this presser. See what you all think.

Mt3K - while listening again to the 14th 6:30 presser I noted at 2:36 into the conference that Chief Bazemore confirms that Brad allowed LE into the house and into BOTH cars the afternoon of 12 July.

So LE did look inside both vehicles the day Nancy went missing.

I think the key word in there is "actively." And who can say how 'actively' he was looking when (IMHO) he already knew right where she was. And, since there were no witnesses to Brad's 'search activities' on Sat (aside from any LTF front desk employees and maybe a few customers there) the chief couldn't very well answer a question about what he was doing on the 12th, before LE got to his house.

I think the key word in there is "actively." And who can say how 'actively' he was looking when (IMHO) he already knew right where she was.

I quess that's my point - the Chief does not address that issue period. Dances all the way around it actually. Don't know what that means but she did not answer the actual question, maybe understandably so.

I quess that's my point - the Chief does not address that issue period. Dances all the way around it actually. Don't know what that means but she did not answer the actual question, maybe understandably so.

I'd say it means she's taken some tap dancing classes and got pretty got at it! :crazy:

Indeed! Must have taken some tight rope walking classes in there somewhere too! :wink:

So Raisin, what do you think they need in order to do an arrest? And how 'much' of it do they need (given the DA's penchance of waiting and waiting)?

The wreath... the wreath... has anybody seen the WREATH...

(Said to the tune of Led Zepplin's "...Has anybody seen the BRIDGE")

Indeed! Must have taken some tight rope walking classes in there somewhere too! :wink:

So Raisin, what do you think they need in order to do an arrest? And how 'much' of it do they need (given the DA's penchance of waiting and waiting)?

No clue what they have, what they are waiting for, and given the fact that Willoughby will only venture to a courtroom when he believes he has a slam dunk - it could be a while.

What I have seen in the Young case, the recent unsealed warrants seem to show a fairly strong case of who dunit but Willoughby has done nothing yet and he had this information before February of this year and it will soon be 22 months since Michelle's murder.

Your guess is as good as mine.

I guess I have lying eyes then and my children lie too?

You think the LE is going to say BC wore this on the 14th during the search, why would they? The tatoo can be described...
3 of us saw the missing bolt ourselves, why would the LE confirm a missing bolt seen on the 27th? They already did their search.
HT BC put in his affidavit, the rest is on a conference call from a reporter in Canada. Watch and listen to the chief when the 4am trip is asked about.

Actually, I don't care what he was wearing. The only inside information that I see any relevance in is the time of the HT trip which you have inside info on and the LTF card. None of which is substantiated yet by police. I am not calling you or your children a liar. It will be a fact to me when the police comment about it.

I think we should take a poll as to what was asked and what was answered in the 15 July presser.

My opinion -listening to the reporter's question only - the reporter asks if Brad Cooper was out actively searching for his wife when she was reported missing ( 2:51 pm on 12 July).

The response I hear - never answers that very specific time frame - instead what I hear is Chief Bazemore says that Brad did not participate in organized searches in the beginning but he did participate later.

Link:

http://www.wral.com/news/video/3211708/

The question is asked at 8:32 into this presser. See what you all think.

Mt3K - while listening again to the 14th 6:30 presser I noted at 2:36 into the conference that Chief Bazemore confirms that Brad allowed LE into the house and into BOTH cars the afternoon of 12 July.

So LE did look inside both vehicles the day Nancy went missing.

He was cooperating as LE has said since day 1.

He was cooperating as LE has said since day 1.

Lots of folks do, no doubt about it. David Speers even went so far as to tell LE about a sink hole, which happened to be the sink hole he dumped his step daughter into after he and his buddy savagely raped her and murdered her. He was cooperative as well and is now facing a DP trial.

Lots of folks do, no doubt about it. David Speers even went so far as to tell LE about a sink hole, which happened to be the sink hole he dumped his step daughter into after he and his buddy savagely raped her and murdered her. He was cooperative as well and is now facing a DP trial.

I totally agree.

No clue what they have, what they are waiting for, and given the fact that Willoughby will only venture to a courtroom when he believes he has a slam dunk - it could be a while.

What I have seen in the Young case, the recent unsealed warrants seem to show a fairly strong case of who dunit but Willoughby has done nothing yet and he had this information before February of this year and it will soon be 22 months since Michelle's murder.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Yep. There seems to be a trend by LE, at least in North Carolina, to not try cases in the media. I have no doubt that they are trying to tie up every loose end before they lay their cards on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member