Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
They sure are old enough to talk ~ just remember Jessie Davis' little boy, Blake who was 2 y/o and "saw mommy in the rug". The only thing about leaving them alone in the house at that age is they could wake up in the middle of the night and call out for mommy or daddy, get no answer and start wandering around looking. I wonder if they could've been locked in their bedroom? In other words, how could Nancy be killed inside the house and him be sure the kids didn't see anything?

Yep i followed jessie! Im thinking he had no choice! He had to chance it! Bobby left blake for days! JMO:confused:

Thank you very much for the IMO advice. I will certainly use that in the future.

I figured if I was not the only person who had heard this, and certainly don't want to spread any rumours or give out anything that shouldn't be given out. I thought it was interesting that I heard the trauma story shortly after the shovel information was discussed, from people who are very nearby the scene.

Swimmom--hugs to you. This has to be very, very hard for you being so close to the situation. :blowkiss:
Many of WS posters, (too many) have been through awful situations and we understand.
JustMO
Thanks for the interesting info--makes it even more puzzeling about the shovel.

Swimmom--hugs to you. This has to be very, very hard for you being so close to the situation. :blowkiss:
Many of WS posters, (too many) have been through awful situations and we understand.
JustMO
Thanks for the interesting info--makes it even more puzzeling about the shovel.

I totally agree! hugs swimmom!((( ))

I have my doubts that a shovel is the murder weapon. I just don't believe the murder would have taken place in the garage where the shovel would be available for him to grab...unless after the initial attack he took her to the garage to finish her off (which would go towards premeditation).

If it was blunt force trauma as the COD, I think it would be from an object inside the home or even his fists. (I am sure he could pack a punch with all that training.)

LOL ROTFL- I was reading the posts again backwards you crazy cats, this cracked me up and made me want a coffee cool-lotta.
DUDE! I read them backwards too LOL... Pizza hut just came to my hootch and I am munchin' on pepparoni lovers with extra sauce, extra cheese and hot pepper on top!:eat:

Yep i followed jessie! Im thinking he had no choice! He had to chance it! Bobby left blake for days! JMO:confused:
I'll have to agree, because I don't think he woud've taken the children with him or called someone to come look after them (no one's come forward saying that happened). Speaking of Jessie's murder, another case where someone thought bleach would cover all evidence! :eek:

i think his stating he went to the store around 6 to get milk and bread or whatever as well as his, she left to jog between 6 and 7 am is his possible defense that he wasn't there when she left.

It makes him look responsible (getting supplies for the family), he isn't around to notice if his wife was kidnapped, and she looks bad if she did leave before he gets home to watch the kids.

It is eerily similar to scott peterson's laci was probably walking the dog scenario.
very excellent points envoy!!!!

I have my doubts that a shovel is the murder weapon. I just don't believe the murder would have taken place in the garage where the shovel would be available for him to grab...unless after the initial attack he took her to the garage to finish her off (which would go towards premeditation).

If it was blunt force trauma as the COD, I think it would be from an object inside the home or even his fists. (I am sure he could pack a punch with all that training.)

I agree it's doubtful, but him handling it is odd to me, could be as simple as looking concerned and helpful?

They sure are old enough to talk ~ just remember Jessie Davis' little boy, Blake who was 2 y/o and "saw mommy in the rug". The only thing about leaving them alone in the house at that age is they could wake up in the middle of the night and call out for mommy or daddy, get no answer and start wandering around looking. I wonder if they could've been locked in their bedroom? In other words, how could Nancy be killed inside the house and him be sure the kids didn't see anything?

Maybe he gave them cold medicine to make sure they stayed asleep.
I am not all that sure he did this on the spur of the moment. I'm sure my hubby would just assume we had laundry detergent, even if he planned ahead to murder me. Brad bought laundry soap with bleach in it, not plain bleach, according to momof3. Maybe they had some but he used it up and needed more.

Susan

Has LE or anyone from the media mentioned how she got home from the party Friday night? Did she walk or drive? I'm thinking it's possible if she drove, she could've been assaulted right there in the garage when she got home.

Maybe he gave them cold medicine to make sure they stayed asleep.
I am not all that sure he did this on the spur of the moment. I'm sure my hubby would just assume we had laundry detergent, even if he planned ahead to murder me. Brad bought laundry soap with bleach in it, not plain bleach, according to momof3. Maybe they had some but he used it up and needed more.

Susan
That's another possibility! :) I don't think this was totally unplanned ~ see my last post ~ maybe he got mad at her being out so late with him home taking care of the kids, etc. and was waiting in or near the garage for her to get home?

Has LE or anyone from the media mentioned how she got home from the party Friday night? Did she walk or drive? I'm thinking it's possible if she drove, she could've been assaulted right there in the garage when she got home.

It was down the street and her purse was in her car, we have speculated she walked, but to my knowledge how she got him has not specifically been addressed. She was an avid runner thinking she did not drive a block or 2.

261-COOPER1.embedded.prod_affiliate.3.JPG
http://www.newsobserver.com/100/story/1143263.html
A City-County Bureau of Investigation agent (left) and a Cary police investigator remove large bags of items from the home of Brad and Nancy Cooper at 104 Walsburg Court in Cary on Wednesday afternoon.

Mom,

I posted the HT thing, I just happened to be reading this site when they showed the store with the words Kildaire Rd in the blue subheading. It was on the 5pm and 6pm news, maybe they will show it again.
On another note I found it interesting that NG was using a lot of WTVD clips but not the one of the store. She kept calling it a variety store. She had some interesting discussion on bleach but I am doing classwork and listening at the same time so I could not make a substantial post about what her expert was saying.

*Holds out her plate...! :)* Yummmmmm!

Just caught up on the last few pages of this thread. Missed them while sleeping (dang need for sleep! ;) )

Glad you are enjoying..LOL..Please have some more...:lick:

Yep, more than suspicious. I don't think that she committed suicide.
Not meaning to go too o/t, but I think someone in higher places helped cover this up and it was yet another murder by husband. There were just too many things that didn't make sense about suicide, imo. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea