Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, luckyme. Added that one to my crime bookmarks. Powerful writing...I like it.

Susan

I've just added it too! Thanks also luckyme. I got a sense of relief reading it knowing that Nancy 'talked'. Too many of these women keep things to themselves and unfortunately take them to their grave.

Brad was having an affair and had multiple affairs. The friends are talking! He was having an affair with an aquantice of hers. let me see if i can get abc11 news. Mom of 3 was also quoted with her post about the bleach.

Not pointing any fingers, but just wondering about the friend who was on Greta or Nancy the other night. The one with short blond hair. She seemed so calm and confident when she said that she had no reason at all to suspect Brad's involvement in his wife's disappearance.

The Bluelineradio article say the latest affair was with one of Nancy's friends...?

Susan

( I do not want to create any confusion here...I am not referring to "Nancy'sFriend" here on Websleuths, who seems to be genuinely looking for answers as to what happened to Nancy! )

I've just added it too! Thanks also luckyme. I got a sense of relief reading it knowing that Nancy 'talked'. Too many of these women keep things to themselves and unfortunately take them to their grave.

You know i had a friend that was an abused wife and she told me if she were to die or go missing to go straight to the police because her husband did it. Thankfully she just got out of that situation but it was very ugly. I had to testify and everything. I think nancy told friends also.

Not pointing any fingers, but just wondering about the friend who was on Greta or Nancy the othernight. The one with short blond hair. She seemed so calm and confident when she said that she had no reason at all to suspect Brad's involvement in his wife's disappearance.

The Bluelineradio article say the latest affair was with one of Nancy's friends...?

Susan

( I do not want to create any confusion here...I am not referring to "Nancy'sFriend" here on Websleuths, who semms to be genuinely looking for answers as to what happened to Nancy! )

I think nancyfriend on here is a man. jmo

Hello sweetie :blowkiss:

Can you believe this ? Sure sounds like a repeat of the Young case doesn't it ? If this is true and Mr. Cooper murdered Nancy because of it, I sure hope they get this guy and don't let him walk around free and with his two children in his possession. Ay least for the time being, he is allowing the grand parents time to see and be with the children - wonder how long that is going to last ? I have a bad feeling he is as guilty as sin.

Brad was having an affair and had multiple affairs. The friends are talking! He was having an affair with an aquantice of hers. let me see if i can get abc11 news. Mom of 3 was also quoted with her post about the bleach.

:eek::eek: oh no what a creep if true. A lot of these men with wives that are murdered seem to have affairs.:mad:

You know i had a friend that was an abused wife and she told me if she were to die or go missing to go straight to the police because her husband did it. Thankfully she just got out of that situation but it was very ugly. I had to testify and everything. I think nancy told friends also.

Glad your friend confided in you and most of all got away. I understand how many women are embarrassed or whatever to say anything, but I just wish they'd confide in one person or maintain a journal or something!

If I were one of the grandparents, or an aunt or uncle, for that matter, I would take the first opportunity to hire a lawyer for the babies and petition for temporary custody. Heck, I'd probably buy the little girls a couple of Big Gulps and offer to take them to the ladies room when they had to pee,(every two minutes, with little girls). We'd be out the back door before he knew what happened.

Susan

Hello sweetie :blowkiss:

Can you believe this ? Sure sounds like a repeat of the Young case doesn't it ? If this is true and Mr. Cooper murdered Nancy because of it, I sure hope they get this guy and don't let him walk around free and with his two children in his possession. Ay least for the time being, he is allowing the grand parents time to see and be with the children - wonder how long that is going to last ? I have a bad feeling he is as guilty as sin.

:confused:I wonder if Mr. Cooper knew/knows Mr. Young? Many, many comparisons here.

Nancy Cooper's friends hoped she'd just gotten lost.
They could even swallow her hiding, perhaps attempting to escape her American life as the wife of a Research Triangle Park business executive.

I think that is a very telling sentence. Why would she want to "escape her American life...?

From this article:http://www.newsobserver.com/news/crime_safety/story/1143035.html

I think it was only used to underscore how hard it is for her friends to accept that Nancy was dead.

Nancy Cooper's friends hoped she'd just gotten lost.
They could even swallow her hiding, perhaps attempting to escape her American life as the wife of a Research Triangle Park business executive.

I think that is a very telling sentence. Why would she want to "escape her American life...?

From this article:http://www.newsobserver.com/news/crime_safety/story/1143035.html

Thanks for the article - is it true, if you know, that it was indeed her friend that reported her missing on saturday afternoon as this article suggests ? WOW - on a Saturday morning this man doesn't know his wife is missing and by Saturday afternoon has not reported her missing ? Holy cow.

:confused:I wonder if Mr. Cooper knew/knows Mr. Young? Many, many comparisons here.

There was the same discussion regarding Stebic and Peterson. IMO, narcissists are too selfish to be friends with another narcissist. lol.

I think nancyfriend on here is a man. jmo

I believe you are correct, luckyme.

So I've been gone 3 hours. In a nutshell, what happened?! I'll be trying to catch up, but is he a suspect? Arrested? Anything new? Thanks!!

I found this from a site that i frequent. I couldnt beleive it. :eek:

http://www.bluelineradio.com/news714.html

wow!...just got home from work & came straight to the computer to see about the press conf today...there was one, this morning, right???.......

dang, this freak & Jason Young would probably be best buddies if they knew each other:mad:
Jason slept around w/a friend of Michelle's too...ugh

Actually, now that I think about it... People from the Michelle Young board help me out here.... Wasn't the friend that came and watched Grey's Ant. with Michelle that night from Cary? hmmmmm.....

Searching for a link now!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member