Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said the kids have not been told and the kids have not asked about their mom.

last presser with family--Susan may take over as spokeswomn

Reporter asked what they would like to say to the person that did this. Mom just wants to know why (she broke down). Dad and brother want the person that did this to just come forward. (Only they said it much better.)

Wow.... this makes me want to cry :(

dad said yes---but pls be careful filming and following children

They said the kids have not been told and the kids have not asked about their mom.

What, they have not asked? Hmmm.
I wonder if they saw what happened and the dad threatened them to not say a word. Uusually kids are always like "I want my mommy". :confused:

Asking nicely for media to keep the children in mind and keep them out of the media when it comes to the vigil.

press is asking if they can do anything more for the family

What, they have not asked? Hmmm.
I wonder if they saw what happened and the dad threatened them to not say a word. Uusually kids are always like "I want my mommy". :confused:

They kinda explained that "Krista mom" looking like Nancy and that they were already close to Krista might be the reason. The family is meeting with counselors today to form a plan for the children.

grandparents talking with pride about stories of the girls

just heartbreaking
Family sharing wonderful stories-laughing, reflecting

I wonder if the kids visited with relatives so much that they don't notice mom is gone right now. Not that they don't miss her, but that she's just somewhere else right now. Oh gosh, I wouldn't want to ever tell them. :(

brother asked about being LE--this is an experience he never wanted to have

Discussing Khrista's likeness being a disguised blessing in all this. It will certainly help keep her memory alive.

This is my first time here. I agree that it does not look good for BC, but he continues to cooperate and all that LE is doing is routine. I was all over the "he did it" theory, but as this continues I'm more like "he's a horrible guy, but a murderer???"

I know she is not speaking much today, but I do like the manner of the Police Chief, Pat Bazemore. She is so gracious with Nancy's family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892