Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Brad couldn't do that if he was guilty. He needed the extra time to clean. When Jessica called in the morning, he couldn't say "she didn't come home last night" because then she would have called police immediately. He would have had to give an excuse to bide more time. Although, the one thing that doesn't make sense is why he would have answered the phone at all.
Well........he would have had all night to clean up and dispose of the body, since I think he was up all night anyway. Then he could have started calling around in the morning, claiming he slept through the night and didn't realize she didn't come home until he awoke.

That's what I love about this board. You learn so much. Mind if I ask, can this be used on all kinds of tile?

Sorry for the OT comment.

You can use it on anything but hard wood floors. On hardwood floors I like to use Murphys Oil Soap.

I have mopped my floor with tide. It gets rid of dirt mixed with grease better than traditiaonl mopping solutions. I learned this trick the summer I worked at a Procter and Gamble plant while in college. They use tide on the floors there.
Very interesting! I would never have thought of that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther